Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Shlok And Sojal (Page 9)

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

@ Kusum
 I do agree with you that AVINASH SACHDEV  is doing full justice to the character of SHLOK AGNIHOTRI . In fact  he has  made SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  ALIVE TO US but  that does not mean  that he is  100% perfect in all scenes ( POV)!!!!

I do not know why are you talking about Aastha !!!!! - I did not discuss about Aastha's character here at all . Because the thread   was meant to be for the characters of SHLOK & SOJAL ( as you named ). 

BTW , any character becomes realiastic and pleasant  to watch  only when the actor and actress play well and  CVS do the justice to the characters and scenes  well !!!!!

Therefore,  ONLY SOJAL & SHLOK  - names can not exist   without  the actor and actress-  !!! - Otherwise  I do not understand what do you mean by  '' SHLOK &  SOJAL''' !!!!!   - 

I hope , I have been able to make you  understand   !!!!

Otherwise it is beyond by my   grey matter's  capability beyond this point !!!!!!

As Saji  has suggested -  this discussion will never end - forget it !!!!

u talking about acting thats why im pointing Aastha characte rit just how u understand a charatcer.. No comparison...
But here i wan t to say my view is different... Every actor do their 100% percent who love their work...
But its the fact that some time it not come out as the way it come... And it applied to all actors so we cant say that they didnt give their best but it the some other things behind this..

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Originally posted by akashavani

Kusum ..Nice Post...NOTHING PERSONAL PLZ ...Good deeds help us redeem Mistakes too...
As sojal is doing for Same for ...AShlok...Especially for ... ASTHA ...who helped her in time of need
In her own way...As Badi Bahu and Gratefully ...only.

Sojal Normally was good..With young woman fetish for Good things to enjoy too and Tried to Bond with Family initially ..manytimes Spontaneously too...Like When... Shlok.. got award she tried to feed him ..Sweet...by herself happilyb ..but Anjali stopped her...She tried to be cordial to..Avadhoot and Family too..at first...But again ..Anjali Suppressed her maybe to save her from sahib...But Anjali due to Sahib ..would not allow her any freedom and treated her like A Underdog always and Varad Never even supported her for Kavya too atleast ...While She felt very hurt kavya being punished with no rights herself...Sojal was not only Misguided by Greedy Jaya..But Always wasv suppressed and Abused by all The Agnis ..Even., SHolk ..Was Rude to Sojal Definitely. . ...While she didn't have anyone in Support and proper guidance..She Was jealous and Insecure of Astha... Which even...Anjali used and Egged her on to Save Astha So Sojal did Commit Mistakes too ..But still Spirited in her own way... She is definitely Redeeming herself. ..In Her Own Way now As Badi Bahu..and Also Mainly...Because of ...Astha's Helping and Supporting Her With her Marriage Against Everyone..Not Caring Forherself ...While Anjali Gave her Steady Support As A Woman and Aai too... Stabilising her now...Sojal is Grateful To Astha and Anjali. .Who stood By her in her time of Need..So Sojal is trying to Redeem herself to unite Ashlok...Like Apsara but in her own way only...Good She is Following Anjali. ..Atleast.

I think ...most of their scenes...seem to be shot ..Separately...in different frames...only sometime in one frame..so the disjointed feeling...and nothing...Personal too...yesterday Shlok rocked in his attitude showing his Need for Astha in front of sojal ...not uncomfortable definitely ... (Gossip or not...)...

I Am Going To Enjoy..ONLY ASHLOK..Till it lasts..ignoring Gang...Very much...ASHLOK'S CHEMISTRY Still ROCKS.

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. ...are definitely the most perfect Combination and Brilliant Artists ...Naturally. ...As AShlok...they are the most ..Magical...Sizzling Jodi...Forever.

thAnks Vani for your take on this.
Why all this logic and detail are not applied when it comes to Ashlok.
I still feel that there should be more emphasis on ashlok's life and love. EBP team is always focussed on building up the story by creating stories of side characters and lose focus when it comes to Ashlok. Climax of every track is rushed, logic goes out of the window and again next track is built up in detail with same gusto.

I am fed up, I don't want to watch Shlojal bonding, the emphasis should be on Shloks attempts to bring her memory and not his mundane convos with Sojal, Doc, IS's long and detailed convo with Principal etc etc. I know side characters r necessary, but not to the extent that the leads are sides. Last few episodes, I only watch max 5 mins of the epi and that too peppered with Sojal or Doc, it's extremely irritating.
Saji..Agree Completely @Bold Absolutely .(lost my post in btw. )...For Me its ...AShlok Definitely. 

Edited ...Completely. 

Edited by akashavani - 10 May 2015 at 3:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234

decemapr IF-Dazzler
decemapr
decemapr

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Originally posted by dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234Prads

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Kusum ..Nice Post...NOTHING PERSONAL PLZ ...Good deeds help us redeem Mistakes too...
As sojal is doing for Same for ...AShlok...Especially for ... ASTHA ...who helped her in time of need
In her own way...As Badi Bahu and Gratefully ...only.

Sojal Normally was good..With young woman fetish for Good things to enjoy too and Tried to Bond with Family initially ..manytimes Spontaneously too...Like When... Shlok.. got award she tried to feed him ..Sweet...by herself happilyb ..but Anjali stopped her...She tried to be cordial to..Avadhoot and Family too..at first...But again ..Anjali Suppressed her maybe to save her from sahib...But Anjali due to Sahib ..would not allow her any freedom and treated her like A Underdog always and Varad Never even supported her for Kavya too atleast ...While She felt very hurt kavya being punished with no rights herself...Sojal was not only Misguided by Greedy Jaya..But Always wasv suppressed and Abused by all The Agnis ..Even., SHolk ..Was Rude to Sojal Definitely. . ...While she didn't have anyone in Support and proper guidance..She Was jealous and Insecure of Astha... Which even...Anjali used and Egged her on to Save Astha So Sojal did Commit Mistakes too ..But still Spirited in her own way... She is definitely Redeeming herself. ..In Her Own Way now As Badi Bahu..and Also Mainly...Because of ...Astha's Helping and Supporting Her With her Marriage Against Everyone..Not Caring Forherself ...While Anjali Gave her Steady Support As A Woman and Aai too... Stabilising her now...Sojal is Grateful To Astha and Anjali. .Who stood By her in her time of Need..So Sojal is trying to Redeem herself to unite Ashlok...Like Apsara but in her own way only...Good She is Following Anjali. ..Atleast.

I think ...most of their scenes...seem to be shot ..Separately...in different frames...only sometime in one frame..so the disjointed feeling...and nothing...Personal too...yesterday Shlok rocked in his attitude showing his Need for Astha in front of sojal ...not uncomfortable definitely ... (Gossip or not...)...

I Am Going To Enjoy..ONLY ASHLOK..Till it lasts..ignoring Gang...Very much...ASHLOK'S CHEMISTRY Still ROCKS.

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. ...are definitely the most perfect Combination and Brilliant Artists ...Naturally. ...As AShlok...they are the most ..Magical...Sizzling Jodi...Forever.

thAnks Vani for your take on this.
Why all this logic and detail are not applied when it comes to Ashlok.
I still feel that there should be more emphasis on ashlok's life and love. EBP team is always focussed on building up the story by creating stories of side characters and lose focus when it comes to Ashlok. Climax of every track is rushed, logic goes out of the window and again next track is built up in detail with same gusto.

I am fed up, I don't want to watch Shlojal bonding, the emphasis should be on Shloks attempts to bring her memory and not his mundane convos with Sojal, Doc, IS's long and detailed convo with Principal etc etc. I know side characters r necessary, but not to the extent that the leads are sides. Last few episodes, I only watch max 5 mins of the epi and that too peppered with Sojal or Doc, it's extremely irritating.
Saji..Agree Completely @Bold Absolutely .(lost my post in btw. )...For Me its ...AShlok Definitely. 

Edited ...Completely. 

same here
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by decemapr

Originally posted by Prads

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

Clap
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decemapr

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged

during chawl track, Astha was appropriately dressed and made up, but Sojal used to be in heavy make up and silk sarees though her dal dabba was empty. There are other occasions too. Jaane de. This will be a never ending discussion.

for make up, i wont be that harsh on sojal. her make-up used to be gaudy in the very beginning of the show, but she got better with time and i always thought that she is very well dressed. she is a beautiful girl. though i don't particularly like her new hairstyle. she was constantly brushing off those bangs when they were acting in a sad scene at AM when anjali died. it was very distracting. even aastha used to wear see through sarees to work, which is totally inappropriate! everybody had their fair share of mistakes when it comes to costumes or make up, so i wont specifically crucify sojal.

Rekha, agree on makeup. Only Sita dressed appropriately. Dont remind me of Aastha's see through sarees , in what world was it formal? Bur then she never went to 'work'... office was soley for groping sessions with hubby. I am just glad she didnt wear satin nightgowns. Even now her sarees and accessories are more chameli than thakurain.
I like how Geeta and Shal carry themselves, very graceful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajSassydsr11Asherkibiwik.taddy1234

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by Operaqueen - 10 May 2015 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234SahriShrAvi

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

during chawl track, Astha was appropriately dressed and made up, but Sojal used to be in heavy make up and silk sarees though her dal dabba was empty. There are other occasions too. Jaane de. This will be a never ending discussion.

for make up, i wont be that harsh on sojal. her make-up used to be gaudy in the very beginning of the show, but she got better with time and i always thought that she is very well dressed. she is a beautiful girl. though i don't particularly like her new hairstyle. she was constantly brushing off those bangs when they were acting in a sad scene at AM when anjali died. it was very distracting. even aastha used to wear see through sarees to work, which is totally inappropriate! everybody had their fair share of mistakes when it comes to costumes or make up, so i wont specifically crucify sojal.

Rekha, agree on makeup. Only Sita dressed appropriately. Dont remind me of Aastha's see through sarees , in what world was it formal? Bur then she never went to 'work'... office was soley for groping sessions with hubby. I am just glad she didnt wear satin nightgowns. Even now her sarees and accessories are more chameli than thakurain.
I like how Geeta and Shal carry themselves, very graceful.
ofc, sojal and anjali got the best sarees and it has always been our issue that Astha was given those cheap sheer ones! Like Yash Chopra heroines, the cvs wanted to show the heroine more sexier than the other lot. But YC used to source those ones from top Indian designers and our cvs or PH go to the nearest saree shop, like the one on Hanifs Insta post today! I was talking more about Sojals heavy makeup in inappropriate situations.
I have felt that during sad scenes Astha's make up has always been toned down, that's all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007SahriShrAvik.taddy1234Prads

Go to top