Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Shlok And Sojal (Page 4)

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeli123

Kusum nice post...I agree it was nice scene...they are showing slowly Sojal transforming in to Anjali footsteps which is also good...to me I see sojal also getting better with her acting skills...only person who needs improvement for acting is IS...he needs to act, I never felt his love for Barkha...no longing or affection or any kind of acting...I feel like a Robo delivering dialogues
completely agree with u... Sojal is bad actress but atleast she is better that IS... Atleast she acted better than Sarkaar the Robot... And after anjali now Sojal is elder if she hold responsibility like Anjali nothing is wrong..

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Originally posted by dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile
its u r view and respected... But i dont ahve any problem with shlok and Sojal scene.. I take it positively ...Sorry but dont ageree with u Shlamee also acte dand she prove in  past scenes...
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...Smile
Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... Embarrassed
agree...
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.
agree

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 07 May 2015 at 9:33pm
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.

yes Rekha..tht reminds me d scene where Sojal n Varad comes to know tht Anjali s dead..tht scene was superbly acted by these 2..Clap
yup
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

Me too loved it was thinking very strange this devar  bhabhi not joke do maste etc 
At least now it is normal 
I remember many devar bhahi doing masti 
agree.. now i likeShlok and Sojal scee becoz now it llok like they are realted other wise in ealier it look like they are completely stranger even dont know name... Now I like Sohjal and Shlok scene it looks normal realtion
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...Smile
Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... Embarrassed
Exactly I think she is a beautifull actress given a bump rap for .. Forget that she is doing a very good job seeing what little opportunity she got before 
Now finally seeing her more ---and about make up who does not every one wears make up 
agree
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

I am watching this serial from the very begining , maybe  5-6 episodes in sept 2013 i missed when i was on holiday. However watched those  episodes even on line later.

I have never observed any kind of bonding between  SHLOK or Sojal . Shlok  was neither  friendly  nor  rude with her ever !!!! 

He was very rude to his AYI and his Wify , sometimes with office staffs, with Kalindi & Ajjju during Caveman act time !!!!! He was always BABA's beta and was very friendly and close to  DADA & Kaka.  He loves KABYA always. Otherwise   wiith rest of the people in his life  he was quite indifferent rather polite  and this  is quite common in many families. 

It was very suprising for me when in Chawal all on a sudden, SHLOK apologized to VAHINI for being rude !!!! and vahini also  said something very funny in reply - It was   Most Hilarious  & awkward scene of  that episode , In fact   I felt  to put  fingers on my ears and to  close my eyes !!!! - I have no clue about this type of script and direction !!!!

Sojal's presence does not add any value to the current track!!!!! any character's presence & absence has to be linked with the track !!!!!

AVINASH's performance  is going  down the hill  in presence of this character !!!!!

Now Shlok is going thru a very difficult phase of life -  His Brother should have been present with him,  vahini can stay as a support to her husband- not to dewar who never was clode to her . Kabya  can  bring some  freshness in the sad   and tensed evironment  by her innocence but not  by that stupid dialogue - like CHACHU & Chachi's LOVE - STORY !!! - CVS have gone mad to  give such type of dialogue to a kid of 7-8 yrs old !!!!!!

To deal with a serpent like  INDRAJIT,  SHLOK needs brain / connection/ money whch could have been helped by his elder brother's presence.

SOJAL was always shown as a dumb & stupid character - Completely brainless - How  an intelligent person like Shlok all on a sudden   started to discuss his plan with that  VAHININ !!!!!! - Please CVS - apply some common sense  - Do not try to feed us  any thing rubbish !!!!!  

SHLOK is always  going  to meet  Aastha with full gang ( with full make for fasion parade or evening party !!!!!!) !!!!! - is it not a secret  mission or should it not be a secret mission - Involving  not many people???  (  may be only  CHOWKSY or mania or  apsara - not altogether for evening party !!!!!!! ) _ please CVS apply some logic  !!!!!!! - 

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

I just want to enjoy the serial with some  basic logic - no abruptness !!!!!!!! PLEASE .

first bold... Dont agree with u that Shalmee presence impact Avinash performance but yesterday i like Aviansh perfomance as Shlok when he is smile in his face that he is perpared all plan while talking to Sojal and when Shlok show his egarness to meet Aastha beco he didnt able to see her ..  but still its u r view...

Second Bold:- He didnt discuss his plan he just said soon she will know what he is doing... She just ak what are u doing and Shlok give replay...

Go to top