Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Shlok And Sojal (Page 2)

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Joined: 23 January 2009
Posts: 12356

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...Smile
Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsr11akashavanidv19k.taddy1234

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Joined: 18 November 2012
Posts: 9868

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Originally posted by dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavanidv19Asherkibiwik.taddy1234

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 10116

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by Prads

Originally posted by dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.

yes Rekha..tht reminds me d scene where Sojal n Varad comes to know tht Anjali s dead..tht scene was superbly acted by these 2..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsr11k.taddy1234

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 16941

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Me too loved it was thinking very strange this devar  bhabhi not joke do maste etc 
At least now it is normal 
I remember many devar bhahi doing masti 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 16941

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...Smile
Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... Embarrassed
Exactly I think she is a beautifull actress given a bump rap for .. Forget that she is doing a very good job seeing what little opportunity she got before 
Now finally seeing her more ---and about make up who does not every one wears make up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwik.taddy1234

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Joined: 08 February 2014
Posts: 4890

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I am watching this serial from the very begining , maybe  5-6 episodes in sept 2013 i missed when i was on holiday. However watched those  episodes even on line later.

 I have never observed any kind of bonding between  SHLOK or Sojal . Shlok  was neither  friendly  nor  rude with her ever !!!! 

He was very rude to his AYI and his Wify , sometimes with office staffs, with Kalindi & Ajjju during Caveman act time !!!!! He was always BABA's beta and was very friendly and close to  DADA & Kaka.  He loves KABYA always. Otherwise   wiith rest of the people in his life  he was quite indifferent rather polite  and this  is quite common in many families. 



 It was very suprising for me when in Chawal all on a sudden, SHLOK apologized to VAHINI for being rude !!!! and vahini also  said something very funny in reply - It was   Most Hilarious  & awkward scene of  that episode , In fact   I felt  to put  fingers on my ears and to  close my eyes !!!! - I have no clue about this type of script and direction !!!!


 Sojal's presence does not add any value to the current track!!!!! any character's presence & absence has to be linked with the track !!!!!

 AVINASH's performance  is going  down the hill  in presence of this character !!!!!

 Now Shlok is going thru a very difficult phase of life -  His Brother should have been present with him,  vahini can stay as a support to her husband- not to dewar who never was clode to her . Kabya  can  bring some  freshness in the sad   and tensed evironment  by her innocence but not  by that stupid dialogue - like CHACHU & Chachi's LOVE - STORY !!! - CVS have gone mad to  give such type of dialogue to a kid of 7-8 yrs old !!!!!!

 To deal with a serpent like  INDRAJIT,  SHLOK needs brain / connection/ money whch could have been helped by his elder brother's presence.

 SOJAL was always shown as a dumb & stupid character - Completely brainless - How could  an intelligent person like Shlok all on a sudden   start to discuss his plan with that  VAHININ !!!!!! - Please CVS - apply some common sense  - Do not try to feed us  any thing rubbish !!!!!  

SHLOK is always  going  to meet  Aastha with full gang ( with full make for fasion parade or evening party !!!!!!) !!!!! - is it not a secret  mission or should it not be a secret mission - Involving  not many people???  (  may be only  CHOWKSY or mania or  apsara - not altogether for evening party !!!!!!! ) _ please CVS apply some logic  !!!!!!! - 

 HUMBLE PLEA to CVS
 
  I just want to enjoy the serial with some  basic logic - no abruptness !!!!!!!! PLEASE .




Edited by Sathia007 - 08 May 2015 at 1:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decemaprjhumjhummainkyanaamdoondsr11SahriShrAvidv19bobbiedhillonk.taddy1234Prads

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Joined: 18 November 2012
Posts: 9868

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
just to list a few of shalmalee's scenes i liked:
* i liked all her scenes with anjali in the early days, when anjali used to abuse/torture her. i loved the spirit in her character then, though jaya's entry spoiled it for me. sojal would put up with anjali's abuse but still would do her own thing. i loved that. anjali abusing her daughters-in-law was never dealt with properly and sojal's character was very inconsistent afterwards. 

* i also liked her acting in the scene where anjali comes to know that sojal gave bhaang to the ladies on purpose. 

* another scene i loved was when anjali tries to throw her out of the house when aastha lies and sends sojal to visit jaya before sweekriti.

* i loved her acting in the scene where she confronts varad for not demanding his rights and for not standing up for his family, when niranjan gives aastha 50%. great performance by the duo, samir and shalmalee.

* i loved her acting in her confrontation scene with varad when she comes to know that he is cheating on her. also loved her scene with niranjan where he tells her to shut up and do nothing abt varad's infidelity.

* i loved her acting in the hospital when she and varad had to identify anjali's body. 

i didn't watch her other shows but going by her performance on this show, she can act really well. whenever she got a proper opportunity, she delivered.

my only problem is with the forced scenes with shlok, which only help in sullying their image and do no good to the story nor do these scenes offer any exceptional acting opportunity to her. its better to avoid them. my pov.

as for their real life, i wish them all the very best. just want them to take care of their health, do good deeds, trust god, keep the balance in their lives and be happy. 


Edited by dsr11 - 07 May 2015 at 5:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PiuPererasindukrishnamainkyanaamdoonakashavanitalkie14k.taddy1234dv19

PiuPerera Goldie
PiuPerera
PiuPerera

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 1211

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

just to list a few of shalmalee's scenes i liked:
* i liked all her scenes with anjali in the early days, when anjali used to abuse/torture her. i loved the spirit in her character then, though jaya's entry spoiled it for me. sojal would put up with anjali's abuse but still would do her own thing. i loved that. anjali abusing her daughters-in-law was never dealt with properly and sojal's character was very inconsistent afterwards. 

* i also liked her acting in the scene where anjali comes to know that sojal gave bhaang to the ladies on purpose. 

* another scene i loved was when anjali tries to throw her out of the house when aastha lies and sends sojal to visit jaya before sweekriti.

* i loved her acting in the scene where she confronts varad for not demanding his rights and for not standing up for his family, when niranjan gives aastha 50%. great performance by the duo, samir and shalmalee.

* i loved her acting in her confrontation scene with varad when she comes to know that he is cheating on her. also loved her scene with niranjan where he tells her to shut up and do nothing abt varad's infidelity.

* i loved her acting in the hospital when she and varad had to identify anjali's body. 

i didn't watch her other shows but going by her performance on this show, she can act really well. whenever she got a proper opportunity, she delivered.

my only problem is with the forced scenes with shlok, which only help in sullying their image and do no good to the story nor do these scenes offer any exceptional acting opportunity to her. its better to avoid them. my pov.

as for their real life, i wish them all the very best. just want them to take care of their health, do good deeds, trust god, keep the balance in their lives and be happy. 
100% agre

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavanik.taddy1234

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shlok was not shlok today!

Author: gauri72   Replies: 7   Views: 1425

gauri72 7 1425 13 April 2015 at 12:28am by gauri72
If anajailee dieing then next big Shlok could be KAVITA SHLOK REAL MUM

Author: lav57   Replies: 5   Views: 1348

lav57 5 1348 23 March 2015 at 9:34pm by shtl_l
Monday shlok is looking like shlok agaain :D

2

Author: MereMahiyaa.   Replies: 12   Views: 1738

MereMahiyaa. 12 1738 23 March 2015 at 5:40am by coolhi1988
sojal is always sojal

Author: lavenderdreams_   Replies: 5   Views: 1295

lavenderdreams_ 5 1295 28 April 2014 at 4:36pm by .furrii.
Before Sojal mum is the cartoon now is sojal everytime she want to eat

Author: goolab   Replies: 2   Views: 731

goolab 2 731 27 December 2013 at 6:38am by goolab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index