Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chitsss

Prads , I don't feel the PH has been partial to anyone in particular. None got appropriate costumes. When I criticize the costumes , I am obviously talking about the dress / makeup unit and not the actors. They wear what they are given. 😕 Like Vidya Balan once said , actors are meant to act.
I haven't degraded or questioned Shrenu's looks anywhere in my post.Me finding Shal and Geeta more graceful is not meant to suggest that either.

agree on this
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chitsss

@Sathia , I live and work in India. Spent most of my professional life in Mumbai or Bangalore. From what I have observed females here wear netted or gaudy sarees only when there is a 'Ethinic' day at work. Smart kurtis and leggings seem to have become working India's favourite formal wear , for the reason you stated , easier maintenance , commute etc. Chiffons , georgettes and cotton sarees are also considered formal. But netted sarees are a definite no. Any HR with an ounce of common sense would pull you up for not following the dress code.

agree with u this... in professional enviorment u never ever wear net Saree.. Becoz it totaly lloks out of the place... and never consider professional and formal wear