Originally posted by: sara222

nice post

😳
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
riginally posted by Prads

Originally posted by Sathia007

I am watching this serial from the very begining , maybe  5-6 episodes in sept 2013 i missed when i was on holiday. However watched those  episodes even on line later.

I have never observed any kind of bonding between  SHLOK or Sojal . Shlok  was neither  friendly  nor  rude with her ever !!!! 

He was very rude to his AYI and his Wify , sometimes with office staffs, with Kalindi & Ajjju during Caveman act time !!!!! He was always BABA's beta and was very friendly and close to  DADA & Kaka.  He loves KABYA always. Otherwise   wiith rest of the people in his life  he was quite indifferent rather polite  and this  is quite common in many families. 

It was very suprising for me when in Chawal all on a sudden, SHLOK apologized to VAHINI for being rude !!!! and vahini also  said something very funny in reply - It was   Most Hilarious  & awkward scene of  that episode , In fact   I felt  to put  fingers on my ears and to  close my eyes !!!! - I have no clue about this type of script and direction !!!!

Sojal's presence does not add any value to the current track!!!!! any character's presence & absence has to be linked with the track !!!!!

AVINASH's performance  is going  down the hill  in presence of this character !!!!!

Now Shlok is going thru a very difficult phase of life -  His Brother should have been present with him,  vahini can stay as a support to her husband- not to dewar who never was clode to her . Kabya  can  bring some  freshness in the sad   and tensed evironment  by her innocence but not  by that stupid dialogue - like CHACHU & Chachi's LOVE - STORY !!! - CVS have gone mad to  give such type of dialogue to a kid of 7-8 yrs old !!!!!!

To deal with a serpent like  INDRAJIT,  SHLOK needs brain / connection/ money whch could have been helped by his elder brother's presence.

SOJAL was always shown as a dumb & stupid character - Completely brainless - How could  an intelligent person like Shlok all on a sudden   start to discuss his plan with that  VAHININ !!!!!! - Please CVS - apply some common sense  - Do not try to feed us  any thing rubbish !!!!!  

SHLOK is always  going  to meet  Aastha with full gang ( with full make for fasion parade or evening party !!!!!!) !!!!! - is it not a secret  mission or should it not be a secret mission - Involving  not many people???  (  may be only  CHOWKSY or mania or  apsara - not altogether for evening party !!!!!!! ) _ please CVS apply some logic  !!!!!!! - 

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

I just want to enjoy the serial with some  basic logic - no abruptness !!!!!!!! PLEASE .

How can u write my thgts always..
Agree wid u..
u r friends

@prads

I do agree   that we had very common opinions in many aspects about the show  !!!! -  Most of us  think alike that's why  we love ASHLOK/ EBP AND THE FORIM !!!!

@ Kusum

I believe - we all are forum- mates !!!

I do not like to hurt  anybody's personal  feelings !!!.  I only express my own views based on my own observations !!! - I  never  hesitate to praise  the same person when I would observe his or her good performance !!!! - You also have noticed that  I praise  Avinash- most of the time and I do agree that  he is an Actor of high calibre . That's why whenver I notice his performance is not up to his level,  I do criticise him  !!! it is nothing personal- no intention to humiliate him . Constructive criticism helps any body to  upgrade not downgrade his or her  performances  !!!

I know you are a dedicated Fan of AVINASH Sachdev and I appreciate it. but unfirtunately  I will never be a fan of  any actor or actresses. I appreciate their work / I appreciate their presentations / their voice/ their look/ their personalities/ chemistry and so on .

I  criticise my own family members including  my husband / my parents even !!! -  I can not follow anybody blindly in my life - This is tragedy of my life !!!
 In my life, I worship only one  FIGURE  and she is Madam Curie !!!!
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sathia007

riginally posted by Prads

Originally posted by Sathia007

I am watching this serial from the very begining , maybe  5-6 episodes in sept 2013 i missed when i was on holiday. However watched those  episodes even on line later.

I have never observed any kind of bonding between  SHLOK or Sojal . Shlok  was neither  friendly  nor  rude with her ever !!!! 

He was very rude to his AYI and his Wify , sometimes with office staffs, with Kalindi & Ajjju during Caveman act time !!!!! He was always BABA's beta and was very friendly and close to  DADA & Kaka.  He loves KABYA always. Otherwise   wiith rest of the people in his life  he was quite indifferent rather polite  and this  is quite common in many families. 

It was very suprising for me when in Chawal all on a sudden, SHLOK apologized to VAHINI for being rude !!!! and vahini also  said something very funny in reply - It was   Most Hilarious  & awkward scene of  that episode , In fact   I felt  to put  fingers on my ears and to  close my eyes !!!! - I have no clue about this type of script and direction !!!!

Sojal's presence does not add any value to the current track!!!!! any character's presence & absence has to be linked with the track !!!!!

AVINASH's performance  is going  down the hill  in presence of this character !!!!!

Now Shlok is going thru a very difficult phase of life -  His Brother should have been present with him,  vahini can stay as a support to her husband- not to dewar who never was clode to her . Kabya  can  bring some  freshness in the sad   and tensed evironment  by her innocence but not  by that stupid dialogue - like CHACHU & Chachi's LOVE - STORY !!! - CVS have gone mad to  give such type of dialogue to a kid of 7-8 yrs old !!!!!!

To deal with a serpent like  INDRAJIT,  SHLOK needs brain / connection/ money whch could have been helped by his elder brother's presence.

SOJAL was always shown as a dumb & stupid character - Completely brainless - How could  an intelligent person like Shlok all on a sudden   start to discuss his plan with that  VAHININ !!!!!! - Please CVS - apply some common sense  - Do not try to feed us  any thing rubbish !!!!!  

SHLOK is always  going  to meet  Aastha with full gang ( with full make for fasion parade or evening party !!!!!!) !!!!! - is it not a secret  mission or should it not be a secret mission - Involving  not many people???  (  may be only  CHOWKSY or mania or  apsara - not altogether for evening party !!!!!!! ) _ please CVS apply some logic  !!!!!!! - 

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

I just want to enjoy the serial with some  basic logic - no abruptness !!!!!!!! PLEASE .

How can u write my thgts always..
Agree wid u..
u r friends

@prads

I do agree   that we had very common opinions in many aspects about the show  !!!! -  Most of us  think alike that's why  we love ASHLOK/ EBP AND THE FORIM !!!!

@ Kusum

I believe - we all are forum- mates !!!

I do not like to hurt  anybody's personal  feelings !!!.  I only express my own views based on my own observations !!! - I  never  hesitate to praise  the same person when I would observe his or her good performance !!!! - You also have noticed that  I praise  Avinash- most of the time and I do agree that  he is an Actor of high calibre . That's why whenver I notice his performance is not up to his level,  I do criticise him  !!! it is nothing personal- no intention to humiliate him . Constructive criticism helps any body to  upgrade not downgrade his or her  performances  !!!

I know you are a dedicated Fan of AVINASH Sachdev and I appreciate it. but unfirtunately  I will never be a fan of  any actor or actresses. I appreciate their work / I appreciate their presentations / their voice/ their look/ their personalities/ chemistry and so on .

I  criticise my own family members including  my husband / my parents even !!! -  I can not follow anybody blindly in my life - This is tragedy of my life !!!
 In my life, I worship only one  FIGURE  and she is Madam Curie !!!!

yes I know Im fan Of Avinash there is no doubt on that...
but the fact is the way i understand Shlok emotion and feeling thats why i alwas talking abiut his inner emotions.. tHer is no Doubt Avinash ais Great actor so is Shrenu but its the fact the  way im understand Shlok character emotion thats why im saying what Avi feel while during that shoot... U only see acting but m understand Shlok character inner feeling thats why u all think that im always praise Avinash.. but the fact is that the way Im understamnd Shlok cahratcter but not same way understand Aastha Character that much deeply..
Becoz Shlok character have so much Emotion to understand to feel for me.. if it was not Avinash if that cahrater played by other actor And im watching the show and I like Shlok character than alsi do same but the difference is that  Avinash give a life to Shlok character may be other actor is not able to do... Just like I understand some other actor or character feeling in different show and that was a female Lead...
For me its just a character due to which i connect and its pulery based on Actor caliber... I Avinash have that talent and Shlok is that character...
My fav actress play lead role in diffenrt sshow but that show doesnt click me  Im not follow any show or charater only based on the Actors but Character and if Actor do justice that i clealry understand Character... and Avinash have a capabilty... And apart for this  post is not about Avinash Aand Shamlee acting skill  but about Shlok and Sojal scene which i like
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kusum
 I do agree with you that AVINASH SACHDEV  is doing full justice to the character of SHLOK AGNIHOTRI . In fact  he has  made SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  ALIVE TO US but  that does not mean  that he is  100% perfect in all scenes ( POV)!!!!

I do not know why are you talking about Aastha !!!!! - I did not discuss about Aastha's character here at all . Because the thread   was meant to be for the characters of SHLOK & SOJAL ( as you named ). 

BTW , any character becomes realiastic and pleasant  to watch  only when the actor and actress play well and  CVS do the justice to the characters and scenes  well !!!!!

Therefore,  ONLY SOJAL & SHLOK  - names can not exist   without  the actor and actress-  !!! - Otherwise  I do not understand what do you mean by  '' SHLOK &  SOJAL''' !!!!!   - 

I hope , I have been able to make you  understand   !!!!

Otherwise it is beyond by my   grey matter's  capability beyond this point !!!!!!

As Saji  has suggested -  this discussion will never end - forget it !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

@ Kusum

I do agree with you that AVINASH SACHDEV  is doing full justice to the character of SHLOK AGNIHOTRI . In fact  he has  made SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  ALIVE TO US but  that does not mean  that he is  100% perfect in all scenes ( POV)!!!!

I do not know why are you talking about Aastha !!!!! - I did not discuss about Aastha's character here at all . Because the thread   was meant to be for the characters of SHLOK & SOJAL ( as you named ). 

BTW , any character becomes realiastic and pleasant  to watch  only when the actor and actress play well and  CVS do the justice to the characters and scenes  well !!!!!

Therefore,  ONLY SOJAL & SHLOK  - names can not exist   without  the actor and actress-  !!! - Otherwise  I do not understand what do you mean by  '' SHLOK &  SOJAL''' !!!!!   - 

I hope , I have been able to make you  understand   !!!!

Otherwise it is beyond by my   grey matter's  capability beyond this point !!!!!!

As Saji  has suggested -  this discussion will never end - forget it !!!!

u talking about acting thats why im pointing Aastha characte rit just how u understand a charatcer.. No comparison...
But here i wan t to say my view is different... Every actor do their 100% percent who love their work...
But its the fact that some time it not come out as the way it come... And it applied to all actors so we cant say that they didnt give their best but it the some other things behind this..

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

thAnks Vani for your take on this.
Why all this logic and detail are not applied when it comes to Ashlok.
I still feel that there should be more emphasis on ashlok's life and love. EBP team is always focussed on building up the story by creating stories of side characters and lose focus when it comes to Ashlok. Climax of every track is rushed, logic goes out of the window and again next track is built up in detail with same gusto.

I am fed up, I don't want to watch Shlojal bonding, the emphasis should be on Shloks attempts to bring her memory and not his mundane convos with Sojal, Doc, IS's long and detailed convo with Principal etc etc. I know side characters r necessary, but not to the extent that the leads are sides. Last few episodes, I only watch max 5 mins of the epi and that too peppered with Sojal or Doc, it's extremely irritating.

Saji..Agree Completely @Bold Absolutely .(lost my post in btw. )...For Me its ...AShlok Definitely. 

Edited ...Completely. 

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..😲😲 for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..🤔

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

btw..@Rekha n Chitra..🤗 to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..😊😃

👏
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Saji..Agree Completely @Bold Absolutely .(lost my post in btw. )...For Me its ...AShlok Definitely. 

Edited ...Completely. 

same here
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
😊
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

for make up, i wont be that harsh on sojal. her make-up used to be gaudy in the very beginning of the show, but she got better with time and i always thought that she is very well dressed. she is a beautiful girl. though i don't particularly like her new hairstyle. she was constantly brushing off those bangs when they were acting in a sad scene at AM when anjali died. it was very distracting. even aastha used to wear see through sarees to work, which is totally inappropriate! everybody had their fair share of mistakes when it comes to costumes or make up, so i wont specifically crucify sojal.

Rekha, agree on makeup. Only Sita dressed appropriately. Dont remind me of Aastha's see through sarees , in what world was it formal? Bur then she never went to 'work'... office was soley for groping sessions with hubby. I am just glad she didnt wear satin nightgowns. Even now her sarees and accessories are more chameli than thakurain.
I like how Geeta and Shal carry themselves, very graceful.