Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

during chawl track, Astha was appropriately dressed and made up, but Sojal used to be in heavy make up and silk sarees though her dal dabba was empty. There are other occasions too. Jaane de. This will be a never ending discussion.

for make up, i wont be that harsh on sojal. her make-up used to be gaudy in the very beginning of the show, but she got better with time and i always thought that she is very well dressed. she is a beautiful girl. though i don't particularly like her new hairstyle. she was constantly brushing off those bangs when they were acting in a sad scene at AM when anjali died. it was very distracting. even aastha used to wear see through sarees to work, which is totally inappropriate! everybody had their fair share of mistakes when it comes to costumes or make up, so i wont specifically crucify sojal.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akashavani

Kusum ..Nice Post...NOTHING PERSONAL PLZ ...Good deeds help us redeem Mistakes too...
As sojal is doing for Same for ...AShlok...Especially  for ... ASTHA ...who helped her in time of need 
In her own way...As Badi Bahu and Gratefully ...only.

Sojal Normally was good..With young woman fetish for Good  things to enjoy  too and Tried to Bond with Family initially ..manytimes Spontaneously  too...Like When... Shlok..  got award   she tried to feed him ..Sweet...by herself happilyb ..but Anjali  stopped her...She tried to be cordial to..Avadhoot  and Family  too..at first...But again ..Anjali  Suppressed her maybe to save her from sahib...But Anjali  due  to  Sahib ..would not allow her any freedom and treated her like A   Underdog   always and Varad  Never  even supported her for Kavya too atleast  ...While She felt very hurt kavya being punished  with no rights herself...Sojal was not only Misguided by Greedy  Jaya..But Always wasv  suppressed and Abused by all The  Agnis  ..Even., SHolk  ..Was Rude to  Sojal Definitely. . ...While  she  didn't  have  anyone  in Support and proper  guidance..She  Was jealous and  Insecure of Astha... Which even...Anjali used  and  Egged her on to Save  Astha  So  Sojal did Commit Mistakes too  ..But still Spirited  in her own way... She is definitely  Redeeming herself. ..In Her Own Way now As Badi Bahu..and Also Mainly...Because  of ...Astha's  Helping and Supporting Her With her Marriage  Against  Everyone..Not Caring Forherself ...While Anjali  Gave her Steady Support As A Woman and Aai too... Stabilising her now...Sojal is Grateful To Astha and Anjali. .Who stood By her in her time of Need..So Sojal is trying  to Redeem herself  to unite Ashlok...Like Apsara  but in her own way only...Good She is Following  Anjali. ..Atleast. 

I think ...most of their scenes...seem to be shot ..Separately...in different  frames...only sometime  in one frame..so the disjointed feeling...and nothing...Personal too...yesterday  Shlok rocked  in his attitude  showing his  Need for Astha in front of  sojal   ...not uncomfortable  definitely ... (Gossip or not...)...

I Am Going To  Enjoy..ONLY  ASHLOK..Till it lasts..ignoring Gang...Very much...ASHLOK'S CHEMISTRY   Still ROCKS.

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. ...are definitely  the most perfect Combination  and Brilliant  Artists ...Naturally. ...As AShlok...they are the most ..Magical...Sizzling  Jodi...Forever. 

completely agree well said
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

How can u write my thgts always..
Agree wid u..

u r friends
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

Well v hv to agree to disagree..

its u r view thanks for sharing it... but not agree with u
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Very well said 👍🏼

so true
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

thAnks Vani for your take on this.
Why all this logic and detail are not applied when it comes to Ashlok.
I still feel that there should be more emphasis on ashlok's life and love. EBP team is always focussed on building up the story by creating stories of side characters and lose focus when it comes to Ashlok. Climax of every track is rushed, logic goes out of the window and again next track is built up in detail with same gusto.
I am fed up, I don't want to watch Shlojal bonding, the emphasis should be on Shloks attempts to bring her memory and not his mundane convos with Sojal, Doc, IS's long and detailed convo with Principal etc etc. I know side characters r necessary, but not to the extent that the leads are sides. Last few episodes, I only watch max 5 mins of the epi and that too peppered with Sojal or Doc, it's extremely irritating.

thanks for u r view
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

@bold

eggjactly. thats my problem too, saji.

if they are doing this for the story, shlok and sojal bonding is not the most important thing right now, then why bother?! they could have shown one or two scenes to show that sojal has changed now, but she doesn't need that many scenes with only shlok to show that she is changed! if they are using these scenes to gain approval for their offscreen bonding also, it is proving counter-productive.

thanks for u r view
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona55

I thought thst scene was nice Sojal is  part of this show too 

She has changed and is trying to be like angeli --angeli used to give dhai  like this with the spoon too
This way they are trying to show Sojal has changed 

agree it... She alos important for the show just like other characters...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

K nicd post..

I read all of the comments...

Nice it was..

Shal is good actress..She is grabbing opportunity now..when she got a chance..

Why they show devar nd bauji relationship..

If mothet was around she wud hv helped..anjy not being around she is helping.

People change..astha love changed shlok..

People change by time,forgive nd forget..they show the same..

I dint feel they r intentionally mkg scenes..

Jo is peggy in real...so they show nd finish her track...very fast my guess...

If we see them together as personal couple minset and watch in tv sure we feel it is compulsory inserted..

If astha nd shrenu were real couple we may not comment at all..

If the serial was to be done by shal nd avi initially ..I guess we wud hv accepted as onscreen couple..

My guess..

No offense to any one...my pov

All are talented actors here and they are doing good job...rest three months after serial get over no body wud even bother abt actors or serial...

A new couple will cum,we will start same..falling for them..then get addicted..then post mortem...

agree well said...

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

for make up, i wont be that harsh on sojal. her make-up used to be gaudy in the very beginning of the show, but she got better with time and i always thought that she is very well dressed. she is a beautiful girl. though i don't particularly like her new hairstyle. she was constantly brushing off those bangs when they were acting in a sad scene at AM when anjali died. it was very distracting. even aastha used to wear see through sarees to work, which is totally inappropriate! everybody had their fair share of mistakes when it comes to costumes or make up, so i wont specifically crucify sojal.

thanks for u r view