Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Same here kusum...i loved that scene 😊 

😳
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

its u r view... When u live in same house u intract... And here only shlok, Sojal and and Kavya in mumbai .. so as a family memeer they intract...
And Anjali feed Shlok Dahi and he rejected becoz he hated her at that point of time.. but when Shlok knows truth he never ever do that...
And when Sojal give Dahi Sakkar to ahlok is for best wishes to him so that he is sucessful to get back Aastha... So here he just do that for Aastha and his love...
IO dont find anything wrong in that scene..
Infact Love Shlok and Sojal scene yesterday a lot..

well, we have to agree to disagree on that. i happen to agree with what suchi (sg2013) said above.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsss

Rekha , CVs are least bothered about developing characters and their interpersonal equations.I agree with what you said about Shlock - Sojal , they never had a bonding and now one fine day ..voila.. 😕 Apsara had better bonding with Shlock! 

its not about bonding but its about relation both play acc to relation... And every relation is started the same and end on same note is not... And why he dont Intract with Sojal he doesnt hate her  but its not like he is fond of her...  So they maintain their realtion...

k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

true chitra. in a lot of shows they establish this devar-bhabhi bond from the beginning. but we have hardly seen any interaction between sojal and shlok, not even butting heads like anjali-shlok. now suddenly if shlok discusses his plans with her in every episode, it looks unnatural. if he does that planning with his childhood friend/doctor or the chawl people, it doesn't look odd because he is more close to them from what we have seen until now!

he didnt discuss any plan ...
if u are in home and doing work with full of concentration  u r elder or younger one asked about u what are u doing... Same way Sojal asked and Shlok only siad that he will tell when time come.. So where he discuss.. it just a normal scen which is not bad as we all know What shlok doing and CV just to show shlok's plan and his preparation...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeli123

Kusum nice post...I agree it was nice scene...they are showing slowly Sojal transforming in to Anjali footsteps which is also good...to me I see sojal also getting better with her acting skills...only person who needs improvement for acting is IS...he needs to act, I never felt his love for Barkha...no longing or affection or any kind of acting...I feel like a Robo delivering dialogues

completely agree with u... Sojal is bad actress but atleast she is better that IS... Atleast she acted better than Sarkaar the Robot... And after anjali now Sojal is elder if she hold responsibility like Anjali nothing is wrong..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..😲😲 for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..🤔

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

btw..@Rekha n Chitra..🤗 to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..😊😃

its u r view and respected... But i dont ahve any problem with shlok and Sojal scene.. I take it positively ...Sorry but dont ageree with u Shlamee also acte dand she prove in  past scenes...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...😊

Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... 😳

agree...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.

agree Edited by k.taddy1234 - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

yes Rekha..tht reminds me d scene where Sojal n Varad comes to know tht Anjali s dead..tht scene was superbly acted by these 2..👏

yup
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

Me too loved it was thinking very strange this devar  bhabhi not joke do maste etc 

At least now it is normal 
I remember many devar bhahi doing masti 

agree.. now i likeShlok and Sojal scee becoz now it llok like they are realted other wise in ealier it look like they are completely stranger even dont know name... Now I like Sohjal and Shlok scene it looks normal realtion