k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends...

This post is not bashers and plz not included actors personal life in this post...

Today i really like Shlok and Sojal Scene it was a Short but sweet scene...
Today we firs time see Shlok and Sojal as Devar and Bhabi...
Shlok as Dever share his feeling to Sojal and Sojal as Bhabi suppport Shlok her Deveear...

Actually in all the other most of show we seen beautiful relation between devar and Bhabi.. but in EBP we are not able to see such kind of bonding between Devar and Bhabi... But today I really like Shlok and Sojal scene...

Specially when sojal feed Shlok Curd as a Good Luck becoz he was going for Aastha as a Best wishes...
So i really like Shlok and Sojal scene...

I know most of people will not like this...
but Im liking this... and sharing my view...
Mission pink..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previously๐Ÿคข).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojal.
Edited by dsr11 - 8 years ago
avi686 thumbnail
I like their scenes very much...take +vely...
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here kusum...i loved that scene ๐Ÿ˜Š 
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previously๐Ÿคข).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojal.

Rekha , CVs are least bothered about developing characters and their interpersonal equations.I agree with what you said about Shlock - Sojal , they never had a bonding and now one fine day ..voila.. ๐Ÿ˜• Apsara had better bonding with Shlock! 
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Rekha , CVs are least bothered about developing characters and their interpersonal equations.I agree with what you said about Shlock - Sojal , they never had a bonding and now one fine day ..voila.. ๐Ÿ˜• Apsara had better bonding with Shlock! 

true chitra. in a lot of shows they establish this devar-bhabhi bond from the beginning. but we have hardly seen any interaction between sojal and shlok, not even butting heads like anjali-shlok. now suddenly if shlok discusses his plans with her in every episode, it looks unnatural. if he does that planning with his childhood friend/doctor or the chawl people, it doesn't look odd because he is more close to them from what we have seen until now!
neeli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kusum nice post...I agree it was nice scene...they are showing slowly Sojal transforming in to Anjali footsteps which is also good...to me I see sojal also getting better with her acting skills...only person who needs improvement for acting is IS...he needs to act, I never felt his love for Barkha...no longing or affection or any kind of acting...I feel like a Robo delivering dialogues
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..๐Ÿค”

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

btw..@Rekha n Chitra..๐Ÿค— to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ each one would have different views and i think shal is a good actress,i had seen lots of shades of her character n she were awesome...๐Ÿ˜Š
Abt makeup n saree ,i guess her makeup n sarees r not OTT , even aastha s wearing lovely sarees n she too wears makeup ,i mean barkha ...i guess none of the  ebp ladies getups r OTT... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..๐Ÿค”

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

btw..@Rekha n Chitra..๐Ÿค— to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold
i disagree with that prads. she has done a commendable job in some of her scenes with samir and even in some scenes with anjali. its just that she is not the main lead and she won't get many opportunities to showcase her talent. she doesn't need to stress herself and show her talent when all she has to do is to stand in the background.

agree with the rest.