Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Shlok And Sojal

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi friends...

This post is not bashers and plz not included actors personal life in this post...

Today i really like Shlok and Sojal Scene it was a Short but sweet scene...
Today we firs time see Shlok and Sojal as Devar and Bhabi...
Shlok as Dever share his feeling to Sojal and Sojal as Bhabi suppport Shlok her Deveear...

Actually in all the other most of show we seen beautiful relation between devar and Bhabi.. but in EBP we are not able to see such kind of bonding between Devar and Bhabi... But today I really like Shlok and Sojal scene...

Specially when sojal feed Shlok Curd as a Good Luck becoz he was going for Aastha as a Best wishes...
So i really like Shlok and Sojal scene...

I know most of people will not like this...
but Im liking this... and sharing my view...
Mission pink..Smile

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 07 May 2015 at 10:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

time_passForensicavi686AryaPrasadthendralfan007sara222neucharineeli123akashavanidsr11Dhth1Asherkibiwiseema12345dv19

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.

Edited by dsr11 - 07 May 2015 at 11:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PveenatOblivion007shivamalajhumjhumSathia007decemaprSg2013SajSassyakashavanibobbiedhillonSahriShrAvidv19k.taddy1234Prads

avi686 Newbie
avi686
avi686

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I like their scenes very much...take +vely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Same here kusum...i loved that scene Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007k.taddy1234dv19

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previouslyDead).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojalOuch.
Rekha , CVs are least bothered about developing characters and their interpersonal equations.I agree with what you said about Shlock - Sojal , they never had a bonding and now one fine day ..voila.. Confused Apsara had better bonding with Shlock! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PveenatjhumjhumSathia007decemaprSg2013dsr11SahriShrAvidv19bobbiedhillonk.taddy1234Prads

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Rekha , CVs are least bothered about developing characters and their interpersonal equations.I agree with what you said about Shlock - Sojal , they never had a bonding and now one fine day ..voila.. Confused Apsara had better bonding with Shlock! 

true chitra. in a lot of shows they establish this devar-bhabhi bond from the beginning. but we have hardly seen any interaction between sojal and shlok, not even butting heads like anjali-shlok. now suddenly if shlok discusses his plans with her in every episode, it looks unnatural. if he does that planning with his childhood friend/doctor or the chawl people, it doesn't look odd because he is more close to them from what we have seen until now!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PveenatjhumjhumSathia007decemaprSahriShrAvidv19bobbiedhillonk.taddy1234Prads

neeli123 IF-Dazzler
neeli123
neeli123

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Kusum nice post...I agree it was nice scene...they are showing slowly Sojal transforming in to Anjali footsteps which is also good...to me I see sojal also getting better with her acting skills...only person who needs improvement for acting is IS...he needs to act, I never felt his love for Barkha...no longing or affection or any kind of acting...I feel like a Robo delivering dialogues

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345k.taddy1234

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

evn i m not able to understand how suddenly Shlok n Sojal became buddies n Shlok s saying sorry to sojal..ShockedShocked for wat?? n wat abt d bad deeds she did against ur wife buddy?? did she ever say sorry to u for tht..nt tht i remember..Ermm

i neva remember Sojal saying sorry to Astha for helping Abhay in sending Astha's dad jail..( well i dnt remember much n not giving my brain tht much stress to remember Sojal scenes..so i may hv missed ths one if at all there was one)

also ths s not evn a question of offscreen thing..its proven fact tht Shalmalee cant act..so every scene wid her falls flat..no matter wid whom tht scene is..Renuka n tht gal playing Ria s better than her actually..(strictly my pov n ths s jst for her acting..not interestd in offscreen stuff)

Also..m surprised with myself tht m actually liking Apsara-Shlok bonding..Apsara s actually taking d pain n doing smthing for Ashlok rather than jst saying big things n boost Shlok's ego by constant praising, putting heavy make-up, n nice saris n doing nothing..

CVs..pls pay attention here..

[email protected] n Chitra..Hug to u buddies.where wer u both all ths while..MIA for so many days..hope u two r doing gud..SmileBig smile

Edited by Prads - 07 May 2015 at 3:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PveenatjhumjhumSathia007decemaprdsr11SahriShrAvidv19bobbiedhillonAsherkibiwi

Go to top