My thoughts on episode 199

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Beeji is the most awesome person ever I just loved her in this entire episode, what an outstanding woman she is...telling Roshni how to trap a man...them just watching her well she is faking her illness...the park scene was very funny her expressions had me laughing and the way she spoke to Simran that made her shut up just brilliant ...Seriously Beeji Rocks

Sid oh my he really is having one hell of a time with Roshni, and I am loving it so much, just seeing how he is when he's around her..he can hardly control himself...and the way he is making excuses just so he can see her...I just love Ravi how well he acted

Roshni can play a seducing role so well...she looked fab in the sari and I just love her calling Sid Sir...I am really enjoying this track so much...especially Roshni hiding in the park, her expressions were so good I was laughing so much...

Though we had a small look at the accident just watching DD face when she saw whom she had just knock was priceless and then Sid arriving and troubling her...

Awesome episode as always had me laughing through out the entire thing and it deserves

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post as usual stephie.. ur gifs stole my heart today ❤️