k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Freinds...

Actually Since the Aatha Memeory track started I clearly observing Aastha aka Bharkha Behavior...

U know what i feel that today Aastha Reaction is overrated...

I mean we all know that sarkaar and aastha doesnt have a any physical relationship...
but they are Physically Close they Hug Each Other Infact Sarkaar also kiss Her hand as we all knew...
Agree Aastha aka Bharkha doesnt take next step its oky but she is Phyiscally close to Sarkaar she herself Hug Sarkaar before Shlok enter in her Life or after Shlok  entering in her life

But today when Sarkaar put his hand on her head she scared... Oky accepeted she is in sleep that's why with sudden action she is scared but after seeing sarkar she is still uncomfortable like he is not her Husband...

And here she was Bharkha not Aastha... Thats why say over recated Scene of Aastha aka Bharkha
There is no need to shwo such kind of reaction

My view
Mission pink..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she's getting nervous now because she's sensing something is not right between Dadaji and poti Astha🤣

I think it's the prince charming effects.  If a handsome hunk like Shlok is falling for the doll why the hell she'll be comfortable with dadaji hugging her.

I also feel that cv's were trying to rub Asjit on us but changed their mind half way thru knowing how much the audience hate their pairing. That's why you could feel the overreacting episodes from Astha. I also feel that that Shrenu's facial expressions have changed so much in the current track. The cv's were trying to show her brat sometime in between -- example the competition wala episode where Barkha said something like "the kids have to win" or whatever that crap was.

The cv's are confused themselves that's why it's giving astha constipation due to stress. hence those over the top reactions and faces? Just my thought nothing against the actors 
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree. cvs are trying to salvage the situation after the audience felt repulsed over aasjit hugs and kisses.
aashlokfan007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whether overrated or not I'm only happy with it.she is in the process of changing from bar to aastha.no she wishes 4 shlok's presence. It's the power of shlok's true love that torches light on her  path.so will naturally feel uncomfortable in Dracula's presence.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didnt watch the eps ...but i am so glad now reading ur post ..thanks much KUSUM😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honey_berries

I think she's getting nervous now because she's sensing something is not right between Dadaji and poti Astha🤣

I think it's the prince charming effects. If a handsome hunk like Shlok is falling for the doll why the hell she'll be comfortable with dadaji hugging her.

I also feel that cv's were trying to rub Asjit on us but changed their mind half way thru knowing how much the audience hate their pairing. That's why you could feel the overreacting episodes from Astha. I also feel that that Shrenu's facial expressions have changed so much in the current track. The cv's were trying to show her brat sometime in between -- example the competition wala episode where Barkha said something like "the kids have to win" or whatever that crap was.

The cv's are confused themselves that's why it's giving astha constipation due to stress. hence those over the top reactions and faces? Just my thought nothing against the actors

agree CV confused and scared that's why they take a u turn...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

agree. cvs are trying to salvage the situation after the audience felt repulsed over aasjit hugs and kisses.

agree
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashlokfan007

Whether overrated or not I'm only happy with it.she is in the process of changing from bar to aastha.no she wishes 4 shlok's presence. It's the power of shlok's true love that torches light on her path.so will naturally feel uncomfortable in Dracula's presence.

😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

I didnt watch the eps ...but i am so glad now reading ur post ..thanks much KUSUM😳

😳