Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Over Rated Reaction

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Joined: 16 August 2012
Posts: 24143

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi Freinds...

Actually Since the Aatha Memeory track started I clearly observing Aastha aka Bharkha Behavior...

U know what i feel that today Aastha Reaction is overrated...

I mean we all know that sarkaar and aastha doesnt have a any physical relationship...
but they are Physically Close they Hug Each Other Infact Sarkaar also kiss Her hand as we all knew...
Agree Aastha aka Bharkha doesnt take next step its oky but she is Phyiscally close to Sarkaar she herself Hug Sarkaar before Shlok enter in her Life or after Shlok  entering in her life

But today when Sarkaar put his hand on her head she scared... Oky accepeted she is in sleep that's why with sudden action she is scared but after seeing sarkar she is still uncomfortable like he is not her Husband...

And here she was Bharkha not Aastha... Thats why say over recated Scene of Aastha aka Bharkha
There is no need to shwo such kind of reaction

My view
Mission pink..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222dsr11potomac

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 339

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think she's getting nervous now because she's sensing something is not right between Dadaji and poti AsthaROFL

I think it's the prince charming effects.  If a handsome hunk like Shlok is falling for the doll why the hell she'll be comfortable with dadaji hugging her.

I also feel that cv's were trying to rub Asjit on us but changed their mind half way thru knowing how much the audience hate their pairing. That's why you could feel the overreacting episodes from Astha. I also feel that that Shrenu's facial expressions have changed so much in the current track. The cv's were trying to show her brat sometime in between -- example the competition wala episode where Barkha said something like "the kids have to win" or whatever that crap was.

The cv's are confused themselves that's why it's giving astha constipation due to stress. hence those over the top reactions and faces? Just my thought nothing against the actors 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222mainkyanaamdoondsr11akashavanipotomacbobbiedhillonk.taddy1234

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Joined: 18 November 2012
Posts: 9868

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
agree. cvs are trying to salvage the situation after the audience felt repulsed over aasjit hugs and kisses.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222mainkyanaamdoonbobbiedhillonk.taddy1234potomac

aashlokfan007 Groupbie
aashlokfan007
aashlokfan007

Joined: 05 February 2015
Posts: 140

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Whether overrated or not I'm only happy with it.she is in the process of changing from bar to aastha.no she wishes 4 shlok's presence. It's the power of shlok's true love that torches light on her  path.so will naturally feel uncomfortable in Dracula's presence.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222Sajiieakashavanipotomacbobbiedhillonk.taddy1234Prads

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Joined: 02 July 2014
Posts: 10162

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I didnt watch the eps ...but i am so glad now reading ur post ..thanks much KUSUMEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Joined: 16 August 2012
Posts: 24143

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey_berries

I think she's getting nervous now because she's sensing something is not right between Dadaji and poti AsthaROFL

I think it's the prince charming effects. If a handsome hunk like Shlok is falling for the doll why the hell she'll be comfortable with dadaji hugging her.

I also feel that cv's were trying to rub Asjit on us but changed their mind half way thru knowing how much the audience hate their pairing. That's why you could feel the overreacting episodes from Astha. I also feel that that Shrenu's facial expressions have changed so much in the current track. The cv's were trying to show her brat sometime in between -- example the competition wala episode where Barkha said something like "the kids have to win" or whatever that crap was.

The cv's are confused themselves that's why it's giving astha constipation due to stress. hence those over the top reactions and faces? Just my thought nothing against the actors
agree CV confused and scared that's why they take a u turn...
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Joined: 16 August 2012
Posts: 24143

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

agree. cvs are trying to salvage the situation after the audience felt repulsed over aasjit hugs and kisses.
agree
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Joined: 16 August 2012
Posts: 24143

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashlokfan007

Whether overrated or not I'm only happy with it.she is in the process of changing from bar to aastha.no she wishes 4 shlok's presence. It's the power of shlok's true love that torches light on her path.so will naturally feel uncomfortable in Dracula's presence.
Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
about todays epi and my reaction sorry guys :(

2 3

Author: GoWithTheRhythm   Replies: 16   Views: 1444

GoWithTheRhythm 16 1444 13 April 2015 at 11:12pm by k.taddy1234
Lovely Scene Of Nirali and Shlok Reaction Scene Pic

Author: k.taddy1234   Replies: 9   Views: 1837

k.taddy1234 9 1837 30 March 2015 at 7:20am by k.taddy1234
My Reaction Throughout The Episode..

2

Author: k.taddy1234   Replies: 12   Views: 2690

k.taddy1234 12 2690 14 March 2015 at 3:58am by coolhi1988
Most Natural Reaction

2

Author: k.taddy1234   Replies: 10   Views: 1306

k.taddy1234 10 1306 21 February 2015 at 10:44am by k.taddy1234
What Will Shlok Reaction?

Author: k.taddy1234   Replies: 9   Views: 1285

k.taddy1234 9 1285 02 February 2015 at 10:30am by k.taddy1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index