twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Humzy

awsm post

so beautifully written
loved it
togetherness is wat will help them conquer whatever comes their way

Thankyou sweetie! <3 Definitely...as long as they're together (which they always will be)...no one can snatch their bundle of joy!
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

res

after a heart torching episode

a beautiful post

they have made us all speechless 

God bless them and you 

Awww...babe god bless you too for being such a kind soul! Their amazing acting I think always inspires me to write on them so I'm just glad you enjoy reading it! <3
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaumudisss

To say that ur post r awesome would be an understatement
Let me find words for you 🥱 🥱
The episode was awesome i loved when dhruv said that jo maine nandini ke baare mai kahaa... and he was not allowed to complete it coz Manik straight away said ki Woh galat tha

Such an awesome boyfriend he is 😳 😳

I truly feel humbled by al the love and kind words...really I have no words to express how loved I feel to know you enjoyed reading the post! 
That scene was quite nice...he can forgive Dhruv for every word that he may have said against him...but that's one blunder that Manik can never actually wholeheartedly forget and forgive Dhruv for. 
Thankyou for sharing your thoughts <3
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya_MaNan

Manik is the best boyfriend any girl would be lucky to get!

manik and nandini are just perfect together
like nandini said, both of them have flaws and are imperfect
but together they are perfect 😃
i was just confused about one thing in today's episode though..
manik said that nandini looks different..with the braid n all 
and she was just looking away
and ignoring his gaze..like she is hiding something
 what was all that?!? 
am i reading into it too much or nandini's supposedly "changed"
appearance and look is the 1st clue of the new change we are going to get to see in nandini's character after this kidnapping sequence! 😕

Hello! First of all...thankyou for sharing your thoughts..always feels nice when I get to read someone else's take on a particular scene and I can add in a few lines of my own. I loved how you mentioned Nandini's line for MaNan...fits so well in this idea of togetehrness 😊
I'm going to try adding some points on what you said about that MaNan scene in the morning...obviously many people may not agree with me or some even may and hence everyone's free to drop in any comments if they like :)
For me...so yes Nandini was hiding from Manik's gaze but as such that braid didn't speak of any change to me. We've seen Nandini in tied hair before earlier in the episodes because I guess the CV's were still experimenting with her look lol 
But with that said...I also have to add, that today the reason her hair were tied did have a significance but I don't fear of any change coming her way. See just like her earrings, I like to say that Manik is quite obsessed with her hair too. It's kind of "their thing" when Manik always reaches out to tuck a lock of hair behind Nandini's hands and she has this shying gesture she does where she first watches his hand and then looks up to watch his eyes. So during this panditji track...many times Manik has lost his cool because he has seen panditji touching Nandini's hair...especially at that scene when they were doing that breathing exercise with a bucket of water and Manik was hiding in the cupboard and he sees panditji holding Nandini's hair back. Manik has this thing where he feels Nandini's hair pretty much belong to him 😆 like it's only his sole right to be able to touch her hair, to tuck it behind her ear...he knows and Nandini also knows this that Manik and her share this special connection whenever he fiddles with her hair. 
Before, when Nandini was unaware of panditji's true intentions, she never really paid attention to how panditji would touch her hair too...but over this last night, many attempts were made by him to tuck her hair back like Manik used to do. 
For me...she didn't tie her hair back because she may be changing...but for me  it's the idea that pandit's touch is still haunting her somewhere. She can still feel his fingers in her hair. So she decided to tie up her hair in the hope that maybe those images would erase. Now when Manik says to her that she looks different..she hides her gaze and looks away because she doesn't want Manik to discover the fear in her eyes. She doesn't want to hurt him anymore because she knows that if he realises that she's still in a shell-shock...that she is still scarred from inside, he will shatter and blame himself for it. She also know that he will lose his cool and may end up hurting himself in his own wrath. So she wants to protect him...from her pain as well as his own pain. That's why she quickly changes the topic that he should sleep for some time because his back must be sore. But she forgot that Manik is Manik...if she can read his pain with her eyes blindfolded...his love has just the same strength to realise that no, she's not okay yet and her wounds are still fresh and tender. That's why he holds her face and tells her that she should let it all out...that if she wants to say something, she shouldn't hold it back because he knows that nothing can be fixed in one night so she doesn't need to hide it from him. 
I have this other theory too...when we are usually about to involve ourselves in a serious task, we tend to tie our hair back because it kind of makes us feel more ready to face what lays in front of us. It allows us to focus on our goal more clearly and we feel a strong sense of determination, that yes...we are ready to face whatever is going to come up. That is one another reason she has tied her hair up today. It symbolises that she is ready to fight this battle for herself. And she even says it that she will be okay once she gets pandit to where he belongs because she "needs to do it for herself". A tied up plat has symbolised to us that she's a fighter...she has courage and that she won't back out now. It shows she is ready to fight what lays in front of her. 

Her plat will open up very soon...dw. Manik has seemed to heal alot of her wounds already. If we think about her injured ear...when she was under that shower, she could still feel panditji's hands on her ear. She was in pain and that pain was bringing back memories of that haunting incident. But manik caressed it so lightly and his touch seemed to heal that wound. It erased the pandit's touch from the ear. That's why she took a step forward today and let Manik adorn her with the  earrings. She has managed to erase that haunting image of panditji touching her ear already. Nowwith time, I'm sure that day isn't too far ahead when Manik will open her tied up hair and ensure her that never ever will that pandit ever touch her like that again. He will erase pandit;s touch from her hair too and fill her consciousness only with the touch of his own fingers in her hair. 

Okay this got way too long...I'm so sorry if I offended you in any way but it was about MaNan and so I couldn't refrain myself from ranting on.

Once again...thanks for sharing your thoughts <3

Love 
Twinkle :)
Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Twinkle 🤗 Awesome post as usual!! You have described their togetherness so well. I love reading your reviews...

The way he made her drink it  He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Then she sees him struggling to drink it, so gulps it down just so he doesnt have to bear the bitterness.

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left him. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from while she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her closed doors, safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her. 

The earring scene was cute. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. They are so perfect together!! 

Beautiful thoughts!! Like...the way you described everything just made me fall in love with that episode all over again <3

Isn't it just so beautiful...they're both so hurt...in so much pain...yet they vow to never give up on each other. Nandini... she finally smiled today, she spoke, she blinked those blank eyes because she knows the guilt he's drowning in seeing her in a shell-shocked state. So she gathered the courage to drink that distasteful;milk because she doesn't want him to experience that same bitterness. Then later she allows him to chose a pair of earring for her and not only that...she wants him to slip it through her ears, despite the fact that it still hurts...but she knows that it'll hurt him more when he sees her empty ears. And so she's ready to bear it all for him. 

And then there's Manik on the other end...I'm so glad you mentioned his fear of losing her...*sighhh* he sits there in front of her room because he not only fears...he's so guilt driven too. How he wishes that he had safeguarded her the same way when she vanished from under his nose. He's need to protect her has escalated to such an extent that even in his own consciousness...he wants to see her safe and protected. He has put aside all his guilt, all his pain because her pain, her emotions is what is of foremost importance. She is priceless and everything else can wait. 

It's really going to be a beautiful journey to see how the two rise from all this pain again. How she will pick him up from his own pool of guilt once again and how he will slowly and steadily...heal every wound, erase all those memories from her inner soul. 
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeshaxo

A chotu post and you said it all! Like how? Need to get myself a dictionary so I can find some new words to appreciate your writing!! Your words are love Twinkling.. Just beautiful!

JEEENAAA JEENAAA WAS PLAYEDDD.. EVEN BETTER MANIK SANGGG

She couldn't see him struggle drinking the milk so she gulped it down all in one go. She told him she wasn't tired so he said I'm here and he sings for her to sleep. Her eyes never left him, the moment he walked away she got up again, changed positions so she could see him right in front of her. He comes and sits beside her, caresses her cheek and she grabs his hand, seeking that extra strength from him which makes her finally fall asleep. The forehead kiss, reassuring her of his love. Babies were so god damn cute

Manik couldn't bring himself to leave her alone, so for his own piece of mind he slept outside her door. The flashbacks of loosing Nandini still haunting him, he quickly checks to see she's safe. I liked how they showed Manik being equally effected by this incident. His biggest fear was always darkness but now it will be the fear of loosing Nandini again.
"Together we will survive this Nandini"

MORNING 🥳
Him waking up, falling on to her lap, her holding him, him noticing her hair tied. Little things like this are so cute.
I love how he said "ek raat mein kuch badal nahi sakta. Stop being so brave, say whatever you want". I'm hoping once this pandit track is all done she'll talk all her fears out.
Nandini isn't completely broken, she's not going to give up until justice is served to Pandit! She just wants him punished and then she'll be ok.
How Manik notices her earrings are missing, asks if her ear is still paining. She brings him her earring case, to choose a pair because she still remembers how her earrings also shine for him. And he oh so gently puts them in her ear, with so much love and affection caressing away her pain.
Just like that they try to erase all memories of pandit and fill it with memories of their love.

Love
Preesha aka Your Soheesha 🤗

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW AMAZING THIS FEELS!! LIKE TWINKLING TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO REPLY TO SOHEESHA'S POST...GOSHHH...I'M DROWNING IN TOO MANY PHEELS ATM!! 🤗❤️

I WARN BTW...THIS IS A PURE GUSHING POST BECAUSE LIKE THE EPISODE WAS ALL ABOUT THE EMOTIONS AND PHEELS OF MY BABIES!!!

That forehead kiss!! Got to be one of my most favourite...he wishes her mind a goodnight, her heart a goodnight and hopes she can sleep the peaceful sleep without any haunting images. The way he kisses her and just stays there for a few seconds like radiating all the positive energy he has blended with his boundless love for her...gahhh beautiful!! 

I loved the way he just held her face in his hands so she can't look away from his eyes again. She is protecting him from her pain and sufferings...and then there's him, trying to absorb all her pain in himself. Like...they just so damn perfect!! Never ...never thinking about themselves but always thinking about each other first. She tells him that he'll be okay...but his smile said it all...he's not convinced. He knows that her fear has made a room in her heart...her braid voiced that fear. And so now the need to punish that pandit for his sins has become even more urgent! 

My favourite bit in your post...how you mention how this track is showcasing both Manik's and Nandini's sufferings. I'm glad they are showing how that night has actually left Manik just as scarred as Nandini. And whilst for now...we're mostly getting to see how Manik has put aside all his guilt and pain to focus on Nandini's wounds...I know that as her own wounds will heal...his wounds will be balmed too. 
Another scene that touched my heart was when he says that "Together...we will survive this Nandini"...and we see that she's awake too. But in the morning...both are more worried about each other's pain...he wants her to let out all her fears and emotions...and she wants to start treading on this healing journey because she knows the more she'll express herself to be in pain, the more severe his own heartache will get. 

BTW...did you see in the promo...how Nandini may be crying...but our babies are standing together and both looking at panditji with that determined look of teleporting him back to hell 🤣
Eeep...so damn excited for Monday and once all this panditji drama is finished...our MaNan can finally sit together on their staircase and have some emotional heart to heart talk where they can let their emotions lose!!

You have no idea how amazing it felt to read your words and reply today my soheesha!! 
Your response always provides me with this perfect platform to just gush non-stop about MaNan hahah...

EDIT: WAITTT!! OMG...DID I JUST FORGET TO TALK ABOUT JEENA JEENA? UH OH... Okay so As much as that song is Manik's song...with the whole idea of how she's taught him to live, love, breathe and just be aware of life in general...that song was so apt for the both of them last night. After all...with Manik slowly healing all of Nandini's wounds...he is going to teach her in a way how to live again. He will shine for her this time like the way she's always shone for him. He might hav been the one singing last night..but the way Nandini grabs his hands and is continuously looking in his eyes until she dozes off...it just shows how she will need him at every step of life, how her trust in him has allowed her to surrender herself to him tonight and put her to sleep. 

Okay now I'm done lol

Lots of love
Twinkling <3

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Another lovely review of a wonderful episode...

I loved your analogy of the see-saw for love; togetherness is needed not only to balance up but also to bring up the equilibrium when the other person is down or up. There is always a need to strike a balance, either in love or life. 

Nandini wasn't given a chance to confess her ILU but their actions have surpassed the need to have a verbal confession. Manik was worried she will shut him off from her depression, but she wanted him to be with her. She knew that they both need to be together to balm each other's wound. They were equally shattered and scarred that night. His touches didn't scare her anymore but they gave the comfort she needed. His voice silenced all the screams from the nightmare she went thru. His presence gave her the solace she needed. 

When he wanted to hurt her, they drank the vinegar together and today to heal her, they drank the haldi waala doodh together too. They were always together in their journey of fight, hatred, friendship and finally in love. 

Just like all phases of their relationship, together they will overcome the monster that stirred their life. It will definitely hurt to rekindle the horrendous nite but it will not be that much because they are together this time. MaNan is an epitome of togetherness

Edited by rev4eva - 8 years ago
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

Hello! First of all...thankyou for sharing your thoughts..always feels nice when I get to read someone else's take on a particular scene and I can add in a few lines of my own. I loved how you mentioned Nandini's line for MaNan...fits so well in this idea of togetehrness 😊

I'm going to try adding some points on what you said about that MaNan scene in the morning...obviously many people may not agree with me or some even may and hence everyone's free to drop in any comments if they like :)
For me...so yes Nandini was hiding from Manik's gaze but as such that braid didn't speak of any change to me. We've seen Nandini in tied hair before earlier in the episodes because I guess the CV's were still experimenting with her look lol 
But with that said...I also have to add, that today the reason her hair were tied did have a significance but I don't fear of any change coming her way. See just like her earrings, I like to say that Manik is quite obsessed with her hair too. It's kind of "their thing" when Manik always reaches out to tuck a lock of hair behind Nandini's hands and she has this shying gesture she does where she first watches his hand and then looks up to watch his eyes. So during this panditji track...many times Manik has lost his cool because he has seen panditji touching Nandini's hair...especially at that scene when they were doing that breathing exercise with a bucket of water and Manik was hiding in the cupboard and he sees panditji holding Nandini's hair back. Manik has this thing where he feels Nandini's hair pretty much belong to him 😆 like it's only his sole right to be able to touch her hair, to tuck it behind her ear...he knows and Nandini also knows this that Manik and her share this special connection whenever he fiddles with her hair. 
Before, when Nandini was unaware of panditji's true intentions, she never really paid attention to how panditji would touch her hair too...but over this last night, many attempts were made by him to tuck her hair back like Manik used to do. 
For me...she didn't tie her hair back because she may be changing...but for me  it's the idea that pandit's touch is still haunting her somewhere. She can still feel his fingers in her hair. So she decided to tie up her hair in the hope that maybe those images would erase. Now when Manik says to her that she looks different..she hides her gaze and looks away because she doesn't want Manik to discover the fear in her eyes. She doesn't want to hurt him anymore because she knows that if he realises that she's still in a shell-shock...that she is still scarred from inside, he will shatter and blame himself for it. She also know that he will lose his cool and may end up hurting himself in his own wrath. So she wants to protect him...from her pain as well as his own pain. That's why she quickly changes the topic that he should sleep for some time because his back must be sore. But she forgot that Manik is Manik...if she can read his pain with her eyes blindfolded...his love has just the same strength to realise that no, she's not okay yet and her wounds are still fresh and tender. That's why he holds her face and tells her that she should let it all out...that if she wants to say something, she shouldn't hold it back because he knows that nothing can be fixed in one night so she doesn't need to hide it from him. 
I have this other theory too...when we are usually about to involve ourselves in a serious task, we tend to tie our hair back because it kind of makes us feel more ready to face what lays in front of us. It allows us to focus on our goal more clearly and we feel a strong sense of determination, that yes...we are ready to face whatever is going to come up. That is one another reason she has tied her hair up today. It symbolises that she is ready to fight this battle for herself. And she even says it that she will be okay once she gets pandit to where he belongs because she "needs to do it for herself". A tied up plat has symbolised to us that she's a fighter...she has courage and that she won't back out now. It shows she is ready to fight what lays in front of her. 

Her plat will open up very soon...dw. Manik has seemed to heal alot of her wounds already. If we think about her injured ear...when she was under that shower, she could still feel panditji's hands on her ear. She was in pain and that pain was bringing back memories of that haunting incident. But manik caressed it so lightly and his touch seemed to heal that wound. It erased the pandit's touch from the ear. That's why she took a step forward today and let Manik adorn her with the  earrings. She has managed to erase that haunting image of panditji touching her ear already. Nowwith time, I'm sure that day isn't too far ahead when Manik will open her tied up hair and ensure her that never ever will that pandit ever touch her like that again. He will erase pandit;s touch from her hair too and fill her consciousness only with the touch of his own fingers in her hair. 

Okay this got way too long...I'm so sorry if I offended you in any way but it was about MaNan and so I couldn't refrain myself from ranting on.

Once again...thanks for sharing your thoughts <3

Love 
Twinkle :)

Wwooaahhh
Dat was long!
Lol
But thank you..i do get it now!
Evrything is making sense to me now
I just hope when she does get the justice she deserves
She should just let it all out and not to bottle up all
These feelings inside! She will break down but we all know manik will
Always be there for her :)
Thanks for the much needed explaination! 
Excited to see the fighter nandini back..now she 
Got fab5,navya and her family to back her up :)
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFollower

Morning Twinkle..!! Good things always come in small packages. Haven't U heard about it??? Ur posts, lengthy or short- are a treat for our eyes and mind. Dont U ever worry about the depth. They do not ever lack in the depth. I am NOT going to harp on and on again about how well U write- but honestly U do!! U have summed up all MaNan's emotes in 1 great post- TOGETHER!!

On a different note- this is what I posted on ur previous thread, imm after watching the episode., unable to control my thoughts and pheeels! 
This is about the episode on Thursday (7th May)... OMG.. how much more do they plan to kill us??? MaNan and Niti/ Parth... no words, literally no words. That song and Manik's TLC, so serene...!! It gave so much of peace to the heart. How can someone be so Perfect?? Just love those 2. Never have I fallen so much in love with fictional characters. Yes, liked a few, but not as much as these 2 babies!!! 

Twinkle, can't wait for your post and am sure, it will be another one, way out of the world!! MaNan's scenes were pure beauty and U will do complete justice to them with your fine words!

I feel so inundated with unexplained feelings for MaNan, feel completely lost and am so much in love with them. 
And now that our long wait for MaNan and KY2 has started, lets all look forward for a brighter Monday... TOGETHER
🤗🤗

(P.S: Thx for the reply post.. on "For You...". I wrote back another looonnnggg essay as reply, was whiling my time waiting for the episode to be uploaded. If you have a relatively easy w/e with no accounting assignments, U have quite a lot to catch up here- Ur MaNan/ KY2 assignments 😉
Love U.. Take care!!)

Hi Hi babe!!
Sorry for the late reply first of all! Hahah...you're so cute I swear...Really appreciate ALL the beautiful words you write on every thread of mine! They all have this special place in my heart and they'll always remain a part of me for a lifetime!
OMG...that's exactly how I felt yesterday...when Manik sang for her yesterday...when Nandini let him adorn her...it felt like my heart was being soothed. As their wounds are healing...it almost feels like my heartache upon seeing theirs is being balmed too. You're right...they are just too good! And can't believe they're still improving day by day!

Glad you enjoyed the post...honestly it was a difficult post for me to write maybe that's why it ended up shorter than usual. I was going to write about "Fear" first tbh...because there was so much fear in both their eyes. Manik's nightmare...the way Nandini holds onto his hand when she sleeps and also when he says that line "Together we will survive this Nandini"...her eyes were awake inside too.And it will take time for them both to be able to fall asleep without any fear-filled nightmares! His fear of losing her now...oh god...my heart literally sank. And then the next morning...the way he cups her face and assures her that she is free to let out anything and everything and that he knows it will take time so she doesn't have to bottle up her emotions...the fear in his eyes that she might break...the fear in her eyes when she's sitting at the police station. There was even some fear or apprehension we can say from Dhruv's side as his and Rishab's attacks are being re-visited. But I figured that everyone has been so emotionally drowned with MaNan over the last few days...everyone's shed so many tears with them that I might as well make a positive post today about their togetherness.
I've read through that reply..haven't had a chance to reply but like you said, I think I'll be using my breaks over the weekend to drop in my thoughts on people's posts especially the lengthy ones that I haven't properly gotten back to! Shall be a fun weekend trying to balance out textbook highlighting and MaNan posts highlighting 🤣

Hope you have a great weekend ahead...talk soon!

Take care <3
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya_MaNan

Wwooaahhh
Dat was long!
Lol
But thank you..i do get it now!
Evrything is making sense to me now
I just hope when she does get the justice she deserves
She should just let it all out and not to bottle up all
These feelings inside! She will break down but we all know manik will
Always be there for her :)
Thanks for the much needed explaination! 
Excited to see the fighter nandini back..now she 
Got fab5,navya and her family to back her up :)

Hahah whoops...I guess MaNan always make me get carried away!
That's true...even when she will see him break down in his guilt...she will cradle him close to her heart and together they will heal all wounds.
Same...quite keen to see a courageous Nandini do what she does best...fight for what's right!!
Glad to have been able to help :)