Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha transformation.........ROFL (Page 2)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 50045

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
ROFLomg anu Wat an innovative and hilarious post specially the last pic was sixer waiting for your entry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

anu i read ur post 
but not in a mood to comment 
it decreased my sadnessCry
i am sorry dear!!
condolences!!!
may her soul rest in peace!!!
are u not going???
her body will be burried tomorrow morning and i am staying abroad ..so cant go now and meet her Cry
my mom first decided we shud go then the circumstances were not favouring us Cry
hm...its ok dear!
my heartfelt condolences 
glad to knw that u felt after reading this post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Joined: 12 January 2013
Posts: 20402

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by SONAL30

Phatti saree 
Tip tip barsa paani ROFLu dint give me the creditAngry
And ofcourse u r the 3rd lead
Bhaad me gya niraj or nibir
Anisha rocksROFL
tip tip barsa paniROFL
yup anisha rocksROFL
let me edit the post!!!ROFLROFLROFL
dhanyavaad anu ji
hum aapse atyadhik prasann hain
aap hi hamari sacchi mitr hainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsRitzi

ROFLomg anu Wat an innovative and hilarious post specially the last pic was sixer waiting for your entry 
thanku jiROFLROFLROFL
yup i will enter soon an replace viraj and kabir to become the main leadROFLROFLROFL
SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Joined: 12 January 2013
Posts: 20402

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

anu i read ur post 
but not in a mood to comment 
it decreased my sadnessCry
i am sorry dear!!
condolences!!!
may her soul rest in peace!!!
are u not going???
her body will be burried tomorrow morning and i am staying abroad ..so cant go now and meet her Cry
my mom first decided we shud go then the circumstances were not favouring us Cry
hm...its ok dear!
my heartfelt condolences 
glad to knw that u felt after reading this post!!!
what happened amfiOuch
..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

anu i read ur post 
but not in a mood to comment 
it decreased my sadnessCry
i am sorry dear!!
condolences!!!
may her soul rest in peace!!!
are u not going???
her body will be burried tomorrow morning and i am staying abroad ..so cant go now and meet her Cry
my mom first decided we shud go then the circumstances were not favouring us Cry
hm...its ok dear!
my heartfelt condolences 
glad to knw that u felt after reading this post!!!
i came to this forum to change my mood and all the post and comments are making me feel good Smile
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONAL30

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by SONAL30

Phatti saree 
Tip tip barsa paani ROFLu dint give me the creditAngry
And ofcourse u r the 3rd lead
Bhaad me gya niraj or nibir
Anisha rocksROFL
tip tip barsa paniROFL
yup anisha rocksROFL
let me edit the post!!!ROFLROFLROFL
dhanyavaad anu ji
hum aapse atyadhik prasann hain
aap hi hamari sacchi mitr hainROFL

thanku kaminijiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONAL30

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

anu i read ur post 
but not in a mood to comment 
it decreased my sadnessCry
i am sorry dear!!
condolences!!!
may her soul rest in peace!!!
are u not going???
her body will be burried tomorrow morning and i am staying abroad ..so cant go now and meet her Cry
my mom first decided we shud go then the circumstances were not favouring us Cry
hm...its ok dear!
my heartfelt condolences 
glad to knw that u felt after reading this post!!!
what happened amfiOuch
my great grand ma died today aproximately 3 hrs back Cry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
what ewwy kiddie tshirt was mishu wearing in nisha nisha callin scen

2

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 14   Views: 1601

mishkatfanfrevr 14 1601 05 May 2015 at 7:57pm by -Ila-
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: Will Kabir reveal the truth to Nisha's parents

2

Author: uvrays   Replies: 14   Views: 1265

uvrays 14 1265 23 April 2015 at 3:20am by -Swetha-
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins': Kabir the Perfect Life Partner for Nisha Say

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 21   Views: 2705

..Happy.. 21 2705 16 April 2015 at 12:57am by shrishu&shristi
Nisha and Kabirs initial step towards love in Nisha Aur

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 9   Views: 1894

..Happy.. 9 1894 13 April 2015 at 5:32am by Bul3
Nisha and Kabirs initial step towards love in Nisha Aur uski cousin

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 0   Views: 599

..preethi.. 0 599 13 April 2015 at 2:38am by ..preethi..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index