Kabir as red velvet cheesecake Blushing
He is everything that is irresistible *_*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterRocksrs.shailu29

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
 pearl and sohu-  you both have left sujal and started new recipes on kabir ? ShockedROFL
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey Dexter

Kabir today looked like a delicious slice of red velvet cheesecake covered with fresh black berries!! Embarrassed
It is a sin for this man to exist!!
His sauve walk to victory was a sight to behold!
And then he shook the hand of his budbudati reporter!
I want to give Ronnie a hug- for he is the only one who knows that Ananya is falling ffor Kabir a little more each day..

And the smirk when Malvika kissed his cheek along with the dubious "You did"
was right on target!! This man can convey so much with a single expression!!

When he took that bottle in his hand. I thought for a moment there that he would simply open it and drain it empty in one go! But no sir, he is not weak enough to hide behind the bottle.

Now, his ex-wife must have been suffering from hottie-phobia to have rejected this man!
Poor woman lost the treasure after owning it - her loss n Ananya's gain!!
But it is a long path to tread for Ananya!!

The journey to his heart has already started! The smile on his face while reading Ananya's message was peaceful!!
The man has too many layers!! Will we seriously be able to explore him in a mere100 episodes!!
Wish they come back with a season2,then 3 and so on...
I mean I dont want them to be all mushy mushy within a few months.
Judging by the pace of the show, they can end up as really good and dependable friends!!

Also, I want Ananya to outgrow her hero-worship, date a few guys , have some minor heartbreaks!!
A life beyond Kabir Sir!! Because all she does at office and even home is chanting Kabir Sir!!
Atleast she gives a 200% to work!
She also needs to see his humane side, his fallacies and understand that he is no Superman!
Her affection and trust towards him is genuine but she needs to tone down the adulance!
For I think that for a man like Kabir, he would feel awkward with her extra attention!

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy her innocence and fangirling! I adore her.

It would be nice if she n Ronnie dates for a few days n realise that it is not working and they r better off as friends!
Kabir being aware of her relationships n being there for her at times of need!!

And all this happening amidst the chaos of work which should never take a backseat. Dealing with news, cases, debates, current affairs!! Work should not suffer for their personal lives!!

But I suppose this would take some 3 seasons. But the end result would actually be a beautiful relationshio!"

P.S. loved ur analysis
Shocked

pearl, i end up liking everything you write, you have a great quality of convincing your readers.
i agree poor Ronnie, needs a hug badly because Ananya is all mushing and gushing at a single hand shake and Ronnie needs the devdas daru ka bottle of Kabir, which kabir couldn't open and drink.

if he would drink then i am sure i would die in the red velvet ness of him, he was already in red, and i did not need anything to make me go all more silly .Silly

Ananya, is too much blind with kabir and kabir now. again silly and poor girl, does not even have an idea that what life can make her do, i hope kabir realizes about her worship and warns her, otherwise she will do more damage to her life by running after kabir when he has a sad past and a failed marriage as a baggage.
pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

Kabir as red velvet cheesecakeBlushing
He is everything that is irresistible *_*

covered with fresh black berries!!!
*me dead*
pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white