Reporters

Kabir's last minute monologue - Page 2

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -FreeSpirit-

Awesome Post👏. I loved the message it was quite insightful and very true too. I think the questionnaire was a bit too far even if Ananya wanted to do this sort of thing it can be done privately and not in the office and of course Manav had to take that to the next level. I feel a showdown is coming between Manav and Kabir which i am so looking forward too 😆. Kabir should tell off Ananya regarding these questions. 

i loved the message too, infact the message was completely a bold one. slap a person who slaps you, otherwise do not cry foul, thats how it should be.

yes i agree, Ananya , she actually does not have the idea that this can stretch out so far and how its wrong. she is in her delusion that kabir likes her, applauded her and so he can be taken for granted, which is not. and kabir needs to tell Ananya that she should stop invade his personal space, be it his relation with Malvika or anything else, its completely his business.

Manav, knowing how big a fool he is, i am sure if there is a confrontation too, he will not be able to get hold of Kabir's sarcasm.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dexter, I have a lot to say here.
Firstly, rajeev looked lip smacking. The black suit with the red shirt added to his sex appeal and the walk as we were discussing last day was a winner in itself. The walk up to ananya revealed a lot. The fact that he chose to let the applauses subside and went up and shook his hands with ananya indicated the trust that he already has begun to have upon her. It was only ananya who knew kabir sir can't be wrong and trusted him when even khaled and malvika failed to put their trust on him.
The scene where malvika told kabir while hugging " mujhe pata that tum yeh kar Paoge" and kabir's sarcastic reply "tumhe pata tha ?"  Was a highlight in my opinion cause he is aware of the double standards of the people surrounding him. The only genuine person he feels to be there in kkn is ananya and then probably Ronny.

Secondly, I'm really worried that this bizarre idea of the questionaire should not land ananya in a soup. But considering the rationality that kabir has hopefully he will be able to see the underlying fangirl in ananya. But had the questions been completely from ananya's pov he wouldn't have minded. But the questionaire was in fact an amalgamation of the various questions that the other staff members wanted to ask as well, involving tarika and malvika and even anurag. I hope kabir doesn't misunderstand. 

Thirdly, the smile on kabir's face while reading ananya's message. Awww I went.  The fact that amidst all the turbulences he managed to remember what exactly ananya told him in his office probably  marks the beginning of KaYa. Not exactly but then hypothetically. Lol

Manav is in for a serious trouble and I'm gonna sit back and just enjoy.
And the monologue at the end was the ultimate icing on the cake. So true, so practical, and so self stirring! 

P.s: loved ur post as usual. :)
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

Dexter, I have a lot to say here.

Firstly, rajeev looked lip smacking. The black suit with the red shirt added to his sex appeal and the walk as we were discussing last day was a winner in itself. The walk up to ananya revealed a lot. The fact that he chose to let the applauses subside and went up and shook his hands with ananya indicated the trust that he already has begun to have upon her. It was only ananya who knew kabir sir can't be wrong and trusted him when even khaled and malvika failed to put their trust on him.

LIP SMACKING 😲🤪🤣. Oh Sohu, you surely can fangirl on Raj like none of us can ever do .
I love the fact that Kabir does not get excited or depressed by the temporary applause or temporary doubt on his abilities. He chooses to remain indifferent and puts up a solid walk, and never faulters to be bossy, he knows to maintain his own business. He can judge people very well, and he had judged Ananya long back, but ofcourse being a boss he cannot openly declare about how he knows that she is talented and has sparks, but today the acknowledgement was necessary, as she was the only person who stood by him and it was a team work by these two .

The scene where malvika told kabir while hugging " mujhe pata that tum yeh kar Paoge" and kabir's sarcastic reply "tumhe pata tha ?"  Was a highlight in my opinion cause he is aware of the double standards of the people surrounding him. The only genuine person he feels to be there in kkn is ananya and then probably Ronny.

Malvika , i feel is not a person with double standards but she has confused personality, she was genuinely happy for kabir and similarly genuinely upset at the questionairre fiasco. I feel Kabir had expected malvika to be unlike others and  have faith in his ways and not just cry for ratings, and there fore he was uunhappy that Malvika indeed jumped into the bandwagon.

Secondly, I'm really worried that this bizarre idea of the questionaire should not land ananya in a soup. But considering the rationality that kabir has hopefully he will be able to see the underlying fangirl in ananya. But had the questions been completely from ananya's pov he wouldn't have minded. But the questionaire was in fact an amalgamation of the various questions that the other staff members wanted to ask as well, involving tarika and malvika and even anurag. I hope kabir doesn't misunderstand. 

Yes, the whole time it aired, i wanted to smack somebody, because the way they started it with a silly gossip which lead to a moronic act of making somebody's personal life a topic of public discussion, i understand Ananya probably had no ugly intentions, but the consequences will be ugly because it got circulated in the whole office. And i really hope Kabir blasts Ananya, Anany should be out of her fangirl bubble and face the truth that kabir has acknowledged her for her work and nothing else, he probably is aware of her fangirling, but he will never appreciate it.
Kabir will not misunderstand Sohu, he will miisunderstand manav to be the main culprit here, i have a strong feeling about this one😆

Thirdly, the smile on kabir's face while reading ananya's message. Awww I went.  The fact that amidst all the turbulences he managed to remember what exactly ananya told him in his office probably  marks the beginning of KaYa. Not exactly but then hypothetically. Lol

Manav is in for a serious trouble and I'm gonna sit back and just enjoy.
And the monologue at the end was the ultimate icing on the cake. So true, so practical, and so self stirring! 

yeah that smile made the day for me, for us indeed. Ananya probably does not have the slightest of idea that what she ended up doing with her innocence was missing from kabir's life for a long time now. The hero worship which she does to kabir is somewhat so beautiful, it has a kind of devotion and faith, and she genuinely trusts him. Tarini catches kabir's smile and even teases him, this friendship is also a lovely aspect of the show.😳

P.s: loved ur post as usual. :)

Tfs
I think some one showed make a thread of kabirs lines motivating and impressive
.SoHu. thumbnail
@dexter: this man will be the death of me.
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Hey Dexter

Kabir today looked like a delicious slice of red velvet cheesecake covered with fresh black berries!! 😳
It is a sin for this man to exist!!
His sauve walk to victory was a sight to behold!
And then he shook the hand of his budbudati reporter!
I want to give Ronnie a hug- for he is the only one who knows that Ananya is falling ffor Kabir a little more each day..

And the smirk when Malvika kissed his cheek along with the dubious "You did"
was right on target!! This man can convey so much with a single expression!!

When he took that bottle in his hand. I thought for a moment there that he would simply open it and drain it empty in one go! But no sir, he is not weak enough to hide behind the bottle.

Now, his ex-wife must have been suffering from hottie-phobia to have rejected this man!
Poor woman lost the treasure after owning it - her loss n Ananya's gain!!
But it is a long path to tread for Ananya!!

The journey to his heart has already started! The smile on his face while reading Ananya's message was peaceful!!
The man has too many layers!! Will we seriously be able to explore him in a mere100 episodes!!
Wish they come back with a season2,then 3 and so on...
I mean I dont want them to be all mushy mushy within a few months.
Judging by the pace of the show, they can end up as really good and dependable friends!!

Also, I want Ananya to outgrow her hero-worship, date a few guys , have some minor heartbreaks!!
A life beyond Kabir Sir!! Because all she does at office and even home is chanting Kabir Sir!!
Atleast she gives a 200% to work!
She also needs to see his humane side, his fallacies and understand that he is no Superman!
Her affection and trust towards him is genuine but she needs to tone down the adulance!
For I think that for a man like Kabir, he would feel awkward with her extra attention!

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy her innocence and fangirling! I adore her.

It would be nice if she n Ronnie dates for a few days n realise that it is not working and they r better off as friends!
Kabir being aware of her relationships n being there for her at times of need!!

And all this happening amidst the chaos of work which should never take a backseat. Dealing with news, cases, debates, current affairs!! Work should not suffer for their personal lives!!

But I suppose this would take some 3 seasons. But the end result would actually be a beautiful relationshio!"

P.S. loved ur analysis
😲 Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail
Kabir as red velvet cheesecake ☺️
He is everything that is irresistible *_*
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
 pearl and sohu-  you both have left sujal and started new recipes on kabir ? 😲🤣
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl.white

Hey Dexter

Kabir today looked like a delicious slice of red velvet cheesecake covered with fresh black berries!! 😳
It is a sin for this man to exist!!
His sauve walk to victory was a sight to behold!
And then he shook the hand of his budbudati reporter!
I want to give Ronnie a hug- for he is the only one who knows that Ananya is falling ffor Kabir a little more each day..

And the smirk when Malvika kissed his cheek along with the dubious "You did"
was right on target!! This man can convey so much with a single expression!!

When he took that bottle in his hand. I thought for a moment there that he would simply open it and drain it empty in one go! But no sir, he is not weak enough to hide behind the bottle.

Now, his ex-wife must have been suffering from hottie-phobia to have rejected this man!
Poor woman lost the treasure after owning it - her loss n Ananya's gain!!
But it is a long path to tread for Ananya!!

The journey to his heart has already started! The smile on his face while reading Ananya's message was peaceful!!
The man has too many layers!! Will we seriously be able to explore him in a mere100 episodes!!
Wish they come back with a season2,then 3 and so on...
I mean I dont want them to be all mushy mushy within a few months.
Judging by the pace of the show, they can end up as really good and dependable friends!!

Also, I want Ananya to outgrow her hero-worship, date a few guys , have some minor heartbreaks!!
A life beyond Kabir Sir!! Because all she does at office and even home is chanting Kabir Sir!!
Atleast she gives a 200% to work!
She also needs to see his humane side, his fallacies and understand that he is no Superman!
Her affection and trust towards him is genuine but she needs to tone down the adulance!
For I think that for a man like Kabir, he would feel awkward with her extra attention!

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy her innocence and fangirling! I adore her.

It would be nice if she n Ronnie dates for a few days n realise that it is not working and they r better off as friends!
Kabir being aware of her relationships n being there for her at times of need!!

And all this happening amidst the chaos of work which should never take a backseat. Dealing with news, cases, debates, current affairs!! Work should not suffer for their personal lives!!

But I suppose this would take some 3 seasons. But the end result would actually be a beautiful relationshio!"

P.S. loved ur analysis
😲

pearl, i end up liking everything you write, you have a great quality of convincing your readers.
i agree poor Ronnie, needs a hug badly because Ananya is all mushing and gushing at a single hand shake and Ronnie needs the devdas daru ka bottle of Kabir, which kabir couldn't open and drink.

if he would drink then i am sure i would die in the red velvet ness of him, he was already in red, and i did not need anything to make me go all more silly .🤪

Ananya, is too much blind with kabir and kabir now. again silly and poor girl, does not even have an idea that what life can make her do, i hope kabir realizes about her worship and warns her, otherwise she will do more damage to her life by running after kabir when he has a sad past and a failed marriage as a baggage.
TangledThoughts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

Kabir as red velvet cheesecake☺️

He is everything that is irresistible *_*

covered with fresh black berries!!!
*me dead*