Reporters

Kabir's last minute monologue

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
 " Apmaan ke baad, agar aap kisi ka ulta apmaan nahi kar sakte to haas kar baat ko palat dijiye, aur agar aap ye bhi nahi karsaktey to phir samajh li jiye ke aap uss apmaan ke layak the "
πŸ‘πŸ‘

The moral of the story is very transparent, yes do not allow people to make fun of you, if you cannot defend your self or even raise your voice and show them their respective places, then you deserve the humiliation.

Whatever happened today, thank god that CVs did not glorify this act, instead tried to deliver yet another message that do not stoop yourselves low enough to invade others personal spaces and in that process hurt them.

What i feared the most is that Kabir has trusted Ananya, it was obvious from his and Tarini's seqeunce, Ananya was the only one who he was thinking and he genuinely appreciated her concern for him and realized that the girl is indeed not just a " stupid " reporter but someone with self respect, intelligence and trust on him.

But seems like everything will go for a toss now if he learns that Ananya made this questionnaire which actually had some regressive questions about him, especially about the tarini and bacha one, and even malvika and him .

Kabir is a big, grown up and mature man and can have thousand of affairs, and should not be anybody's concern, he is hot, sexy and charming, still should be restricted to be fangirling, he is intelligent and still should be restricted to appreciation ONLY.

I think Khaled is just a very cute and foolish friend of kabir, he genuinely likes kabir, and i was so happy that he was the first one to initiate the applause which kabir received today. But khaled is hilarious when he is holding the questionnaire and laughing and enjoying the silly qustions. Its always a joy to watch Khaled and his antics, be it the plastic hand banging his fore head or be it what he did today.

Malvika, well i appreciate her, woman who talks less but sense, and she genuinely cares for kabir, not for the sake of ratings but also does not like his personal life to be discussed openly. She was highly pissed at the question linking her and kabir.

I think Kabir is very sensitive towards his past, as it was clarified that how his and tarini's link was exploited and his wife mistrusted him and left him, and it bothers him a lot, it hurts him a lot, more because even though he is immensely successful, he is not happy. And his wife had reservations on his stagnated career, he probably was not able to give his wife financial satisfaction.

PS- The scene when malvika hugged kabir, Rajeev looked so good, he was killing it there, and his voice, tonight it was at another level, the way he delivered the last minute monologue had an amazing impact. 
Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you πŸ˜ƒ. Nice postπŸ‘. Thank you so much for sharing it with us😊
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this good reading
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Its always a treat to read your awesome analysis DEXTER...
thanks a lot.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes that was a very deep thought 
I agree with your point about Malvika and Kabir 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really a nice post,
agree with your each point πŸ‘πŸΌ
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Thank you all for liking the post. do share your thoughts once you watch the episode 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Its always a treat to read your awesome analysis DEXTER...

thanks a lot.

senorita πŸ€—
i am glad that you like my posts . Its always a pleasure .
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Yes that was a very deep thought 

I agree with your point about Malvika and Kabir 

yes i find malvika genuinely worried for him, or am i seeing too much. but whatever it is, she did not like the questionnare and the fact that kabir's personal life was being discussed.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome PostπŸ‘. I loved the message it was quite insightful and very true too. I think the questionnaire was a bit too far even if Ananya wanted to do this sort of thing it can be done privately and not in the office and of course Manav had to take that to the next level. I feel a showdown is coming between Manav and Kabir which i am so looking forward too πŸ˜†. Kabir should tell off Ananya regarding these questions.