Episode 200!!! Congratulations JR Team!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to first of all Congratulate the Team of Jamai Raja for completeing 200 Episodes! I have to say it was a great light hearted episode. It did not give us any great SidNi scenes but did give us the SiDu nok jhoks that was missing. Loved their hide and seek with Shiv. Also loved how Sid was calling Ex-SasuMom and DD hated him calling her that but had no problem with him calling her sasumom. Deep down she still wants Sid in their lives but her ego won't let her admit but just as Roshni would be working for Beeji Sid too will come to Roshni's house with the excuse of seeing Shiv. 
Roshni's fear was spot on. That poor girl is unaware of the fact that the guy in her house is in fact her own father. DD has no idea that Sid knows as well and all of it was in Sid's plan to bring back all the happiness in the lives of DD and Roshni, the happiness he knows he took away unwillingly. 

The small scene of SidNi today was cute. It was equally heartbreaking as well. The pain was still seen in their eyes but they kept hiding it within themselves. 

I have to say it was great episode. Just as episode 100 was light hearted so was 200th episode. Loved how they are bringing back the flavor of JR back with SiDu nok jhoks and a new start to SidNi's relationship and now with Roshni's father back in the picture. 

Precap--Dang!! SidNi look absolutely hott!! I hope that it is not a dream and they are actually dancing together. Love the song and they both look great. Can't wait for tomorrow. A dance sequence after a long time. 
Great review! Just like the 100 epi we got SiDu scenes in 200 epi also. Love their Jodi! 👏
Originally posted by paru10

Great review! Just like the 100 epi we got SiDu scenes in 200 epi also. Love their Jodi! 👏

I hope they continue this trend...when the show hits 300 there would be another episode like 100th and 200th...now counting down to episode 250
Yep looks like the centuries are reserved for a pure Patel parivaar and Jamai scenes..!! I enjoy them the most ! Awesome review Churri !
ohh yaa i still rem det chawl scene they were so cute omg after that their relationship started getting sour and its been a hell lot of 100 episodes since sidni have not been together almost 4 months I feel dis will go on for another 1 month i feel till simran dont accept roshni now they will not unite sidni 😭
i loved the 200th episode
good that they dedicated it to sid dd
if they keep us giving such scenes
then it will be a real treat for us
the small sidni scene was touching
loved the dialogs sid was given
absolute;y hilarious 
awesome review