Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~H.G.O.R.C. #520~*- $~Invites Only~$ (Page 20)

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

i just loved them in K3G ! EmbarrassedROFL
Reliving the moments..Embarrassed
yes ! I think i'll watch it tomorrow Embarrassed
public holiday it is here Big smile
Meant to be revising but watching K3GROFLROFL 
Oh I see, so movie day tommrow huh?
you're watching it ?! LOL
yes i think ! unless mom wants to watch some of her depressive movies ! D'ohROFL

LOL which depressive movies?
Yeah, but in fast-forward mode...LOL (I'm now triple-tasking)ROFL
haha yeah it's a long movie ! ROFL
the ones where someone dies at the end or the whole they aren't together or things like that Stern Smile
she was watching Jaan se pyaara a while back and she was crying Stern SmileROFL

LOL the one with Govinda in right? 

Emotional hote hai dear kya kareWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_Defected-Piece

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Oh yeah tommrow is VE day
LOL
isn't it public holiday there ?! 
Nope, seems a normal day tommrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 13880

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

i just loved them in K3G ! EmbarrassedROFL
Reliving the moments..Embarrassed
yes ! I think i'll watch it tomorrow Embarrassed
public holiday it is here Big smile
Meant to be revising but watching K3GROFLROFL 
Oh I see, so movie day tommrow huh?
you're watching it ?! LOL
yes i think ! unless mom wants to watch some of her depressive movies ! D'ohROFL

LOL which depressive movies?
Yeah, but in fast-forward mode...LOL (I'm now triple-tasking)ROFL
haha yeah it's a long movie ! ROFL
the ones where someone dies at the end or the whole they aren't together or things like that Stern Smile
she was watching Jaan se pyaara a while back and she was crying Stern SmileROFL

LOL the one with Govinda in right? 

Emotional hote hai dear kya kareWinkLOL
yeah that one  !LOL
haan kya kare ! facepalm ! D'ohROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_mistica.

Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 13880

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Oh yeah tommrow is VE day
LOL
isn't it public holiday there ?! 
Nope, seems a normal day tommrow
oh Ermm
.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

ROFL Mother just scared the crap out of me
LOL
what did she do ?!


She barged in to my room, I was minding my business, she thought I was asleep, turned the lights off, I didn't notice her (had my back facing her) I turned around to see her and freaked out, it was one of em momentsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Oh yeah tommrow is VE day
LOL
isn't it public holiday there ?! 
Nope, seems a normal day tommrow
oh Ermm
So its another lovely day in Uni tommrow for me, a lovely session of revision LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 13880

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

ROFL Mother just scared the crap out of me
LOL
what did she do ?!


She barged in to my room, I was minding my business, she thought I was asleep, turned the lights off, I didn't notice her (had my back facing her) I turned around to see her and freaked out, it was one of em momentsROFL
Stern Smile
Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 13880

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I thought it'd be holiday in England too ErmmLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~Friends for life~~CC#4 (Invites only) Happy B'day Nehel..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: ..Kimi..   Replies: 237   Views: 6338

..Kimi.. 237 6338 28 May 2016 at 7:29am by ..Kimi..
ThePsychoFireFliesGang Part#2 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: blessing-beauty   Replies: 419   Views: 13325

blessing-beauty 419 13325 03 May 2016 at 6:35am by blessing-beauty
Malai Mirchi CC #16 : Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: always_a_TV_fan   Replies: 1145   Views: 20990

always_a_TV_fan 1145 20990 16 May 2015 at 9:41am by The_Imane
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 18680

lovedrops 1158 18680 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
*~H.G.O.R.C. #519~*- $~Invites Only~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: Defected-Piece   Replies: 1094   Views: 11113

Defected-Piece 1094 11113 07 May 2015 at 12:34pm by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index