Happy Birthday to YuvAni & SaRaj's guardian angel, Princess Yus! =

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys! 😃

Welcome To Yusra's Birthday Celebration!!!!

Ho table bajaa ke gaaun
Chadh jaaun kursi pe😎
Poori karun main manmaaniyaan🥳
Chaahe samajh lo nashe ka ye nateeja hai ya🤣
Pagalpan ki nishaniyaan🤪

Adaayein badi funky⭐️
Kare hai nautanki😆
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai❤️🤗

Happy Birthday Jaanu!!😃

Edited by yanks28 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail

my message:

You're talented, you're beautiful both inside and outside, you're a bundle of positivity and you have a bright future ahead of you. I love our late night chats, I love how we can connect on so much. We say the same things basically but in different ways. I love your loyalty, your fangirling, your love for YuvAni and SaRaj. Glad I found you for this reason and many more.

some gifts:

It's not much. I suck...😛

my special birthday OS for you:  this YOU. MUST. READ. 😉

YuvAni OS- It's a girl.😳

Y- POV

I was terrified on my way to the hospital. It wasn't supposed to happen so early. There were still 3 weeks left till the due date. I was out when I got the call that Suhani wasn't feeling well. Maa sounded panicked. I was stuck in traffic and I my heart nearly stopped beating hearing what the situation was. I couldn't talk to her or be with her at a time when the only person she needed was me. I couldn't process anything. Which part of it was I supposed to process? I was going to become a father. This is what I had been looking forward too, along with seeing Suhani become a mother, but suddenly everything had gone for a toss and I was just praying that they would both be safe.

A million thoughts crossed my mind as I struggled to park the car somewhere and went inside the hospital. Maa ran towards me and I grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Maa, I'm really scared." I said.

To my relief, she smiled and touched my face. "Yuvraj, everything is ok...relax." Her smile widened.

"Wait, Suhani's ok? What about the baby?"

"Both are fine...and I think you should meet them both." She hugged me.

"What do you mean by meet them both?"

Maa held my face and shook her head. "It means...that I'm a Dadi now. It means...that Suhani is waiting for you...and she has a little princess in her arms...who looks a lot like her dad. It means that you're a father..."

"I'm a father." I said. "Suhani's ok..."

"It's a girl..." Maa said. She hugged me again.

Reality shifted and what mattered before didn't seem to matter anymore. I didn't matter either. My life meant nothing. Whoever I once was got replaced instantly by a new identity. I was a dad. I had a daughter. I reached outside Suhani's hospital room. She was resting. At first, my eyes located her and once they found her, I let out a sigh of relief. Then my gaze moved lower and I saw the tiny bundle wrapped in a white blanket, lying in her arms. I entered the room and walked slowly. There were just a few feet between the door and Suhani's bed but it felt like miles. I was by her bedside at last. Her eyes were closed. I didn't even look at the tiny bundle of life in her arms. I didn't know if I was ready to look at her yet.

I touched her face and she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and then she took a good look at me from head to toe and started giggling.

"You look like you just ran a marathon." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Motherhood hasn't changed you at all, has it?" I replied. I kissed her forehead.

"Are you ok? I was so scared." I said. She nodded. "I'm perfectly alright..." She said. That's when a small cry startled us both, the little bundle of joy in Suhani's arms was begging for attention.

"Yuvraj...someone wants to meet you." Suhani smiled. I was nervous. Was I ready? Would she like me? Was I good enough to be her father?

I finally gathered the courage to look at the little person that was crying for my attention. If there's such a thing as love at first sight, nothing can define it better than parenthood. The moment I laid my eyes on the 7 pound bundle of happiness in Suhani's arms, I didn't know who I once was. I only knew that I finally had a real reason to exist, and it was to protect her from everything and everyone and to love the person who gave me this perfect gift.

Suhani helped me hold her. I could barely feel her in my arms. She was so delicate.

"Am I holding her correctly?" I asked Suhani. She nodded. The little person stared back at me wide-eyed. Her eyes had that same trust and belief which I saw so often in Suhani's. She yawned and I felt like someone just squeezed my heart with a crushing force. It was love, the kind which I had never experienced before.

She had long eyelashes and her eyes and nose were the same as Suhani's. I couldn't tell much else between her chubby cheeks and round face. She was definitely a mix of us. I tried to find myself in her somewhere. Maa and Suhani both thought she had my lips. Sharad thought she had my cheeks. "You had chubby cheeks too, Guru..." He laughed.

I just couldn't let her go. I was completely in love. I held her hand and kissed her face. If she cried and I couldn't manage, I let Suhani hold her and felt impatient to have her back. Eventually, we settled on holding her together.

"I can't believe it. She's ours and we get to keep her." I said.

"Yes, till she gets married." Suhani said.

"She's never getting married." I replied. I took her in my arms and held her against my heart. "No one's taking my daughter away from me." I said.

"Already possessive..." Suhani said.

"Of course...she's going to be pampered like a little princess and our home will be her castle." I said. We both smiled. Our baby was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I handed her back to Suhani, and kissed her on the lips.

"I still can't believe it." I said. "We made her..." I whispered to Suhani. "We're pretty good, aren't we? She's stunning." I said.

Suhani blushed. "And in a year or so, we'll give her a brother or a sister..." I added.

She nodded. "I want a mini Yuvraj..." She said.

"No, you don't. You already have to deal with the grown up version of him. I know that's not very easy..."

"But our princess looks like you, and she's a sweetheart...look at how she's sleeping." Suhani said.

"She resembles you more..." I said.

"No, she looks like you overall...that's the first impression I got." She said. We continued debating on whom she resembled more but we both agreed that we were head over heels in love with our baby princess.

yanks28 thumbnail

messages from friends! 😃

from Karishma:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS🤗🤗🤗

Tum jiyo hazaron saal bas yehi hai aarzoo😳😳😳

khaa peeke nach nachake mast rehna always

I LOVE U🤗

from Rumu:

To My sweetest Sister Yuvani diwaani 
                Yushra 

I hope you have an amazing day bcz you are Amazing!! I hope you have the best birthday ever. You are such a sweet person and I wish nothing but the best for you on your special day.love you very much..enjoy your day...

from Meenabala:

Happy birthday To the best, most wonderful, lovingest sister in the world on her birthday and every day. I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.  You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. I wish you a wonderfulBirthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!

from Ray (rbb1):

Happy birthday Yushra, have a lovely day enjoy yourself 
Hope all have a amazing year 
Take care 
Ray x

from yuvani_fan:

Happy birthday Yushra.. 🥳 We've just met on the forum and I feel like I already know you.. You are so sweet and your ff's say the same about you.. Hope you enjoy your day with your family and loved ones...

from Zainy:

Here is my message : Yusra Happy birthday !!!!! You are one of the most kindest people I have ever seen and please always stay like this. Your positiveness and spirit always cheers me up and I love you so so so much because you always seem to make me smile !! I hope your Birthday is a magical one and you have an awesome time and a hundred birthday's ahead InshAllah ❤️

Zainy

yanks28 thumbnail

have a brilliant day and many many many many MANY happy returns of the day! stay blessed, baby! Taureans rock! Stay patient, persistent, loyal, passionate and intense. The world needs more Yusras! 😃

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday, have a lovely day
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MERI JAAN 🤗🤗🤗

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mehwish that was such a beautiful OS...could literally imagine each n every moment

yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Glad I found you for this reason and many more.

some gifts:

It's not much. I suck...😛

its pinkkk

i love pinkkk... 

i am seriously short of words... 
kis kahoo??
i know the many more reasons :P

i love you behna 
i should be the one saying glad i found you... 

when i was little mama used to tell me stories about those silent fairies who keeps an eye on you and love you but they don't say much... (i found you)
my fairy behna... 

* i am officially dead !!!!!!!!!

this is by far the most depth worthy gift i have recieved..
going out of way and writing such a plot for me is kind of making me go insane.. and numb... why are you so good... this is soo much you have done behna... 
i loved each line of it.. 
starting from the title 
just because i want a daughter for yuvani 
its a girl... 
awieee dowiieee... 

i am literally in tears because its the thought and emotions that count.. so much of hard work you have put in... 

i loved it from tip to toe... 

"I was terrified on my way to the hospital. It wasn't supposed to happen so early. There were still 3 weeks left till the due date. I was out when I got the call that Suhani wasn't feeling well. Maa sounded panicked. I was stuck in traffic and I my heart nearly stopped beating hearing what the situation was. I couldn't talk to her or be with her at a time when the only person she needed was me. I couldn't process anything. Which part of it was I supposed to process? I was going to become a father. This is what I had been looking forward too, along with seeing Suhani become a mother, but suddenly everything had gone for a toss and I was just praying that they would both be safe."

YOU PUT LIFE INTO WORDS ...

yuvraj and you have killed me.. 

i hope .. touching wood for the same to happen in the show... not an inch should be changed same as you have written.. 

you are the best MASHALLAH 

("I'm a father." I said. "Suhani's ok..."

"It's a girl..." Maa said. She hugged me again.)

finally meri bday pay yuvani ko girl hui hai 

feels like behna is fulfilling sahil's deep wishes of having three daughters standing next to shri.. behna will give yuvani three daughters in her stories (dreams and dies)

kuch bhi sahil ??

teem betiyan 

khyali palao mat bnao...

(I touched her face and she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and then she took a good look at me from head to toe and started giggling.

"You look like you just ran a marathon." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Motherhood hasn't changed you at all, has it?" I replied. I kissed her forehead.

"Are you ok? I was so scared." I said. She nodded. "I'm perfectly alright..." She said. That's when a small cry startled us both, the little bundle of joy in Suhani's arms was begging for attention.

"Yuvraj...someone wants to meet you." Suhani smiled. I was nervous. Was I ready? Would she like me? Was I good enough to be her father?)

you are killing me behna... 😭

imagining yuvraj holding a little girl... 

picture perfect moment... 

(I finally gathered the courage to look at the little person that was crying for my attention. If there's such a thing as love at first sight, nothing can define it better than parenthood. The moment I laid my eyes on the 7 pound bundle of happiness in Suhani's arms, I didn't know who I once was. I only knew that I finally had a real reason to exist, and it was to protect her from everything and everyone and to love the person who gave me this perfect gift.

Suhani helped me hold her. I could barely feel her in my arms. She was so delicate.

"Am I holding her correctly?" I asked Suhani. She nodded. The little person stared back at me wide-eyed. Her eyes had that same trust and belief which I saw so often in Suhani's. She yawned and I felt like someone just squeezed my heart with a crushing force. It was love, the kind which I had never experienced before.

She had long eyelashes and her eyes and nose were the same as Suhani's. I couldn't tell much else between her chubby cheeks and round face. She was definitely a mix of us. I tried to find myself in her somewhere. Maa and Suhani both thought she had my lips. Sharad thought she had my cheeks. "You had chubby cheeks too, Guru..." He laughed.

I just couldn't let her go. I was completely in love. I held her hand and kissed her face. If she cried and I couldn't manage, I let Suhani hold her and felt impatient to have her back. Eventually, we settled on holding her together.

"I can't believe it. She's ours and we get to keep her." I said.

"Yes, till she gets married." Suhani said.

"She's never getting married." I replied. I took her in my arms and held her against my heart. "No one's taking my daughter away from me." I said.

"Already possessive..." Suhani said.

"Of course...she's going to be pampered like a little princess and our home will be her castle." I said. We both smiled. Our baby was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I handed her back to Suhani, and kissed her on the lips.

"I still can't believe it." I said. "We made her..." I whispered to Suhani. "We're pretty good, aren't we? She's stunning." I said.

Suhani blushed. "And in a year or so, we'll give her a brother or a sister..." I added.

She nodded. "I want a mini Yuvraj..." She said.

"No, you don't. You already have to deal with the grown up version of him. I know that's not very easy..."

"But our princess looks like you, and she's a sweetheart...look at how she's sleeping." Suhani said.

"She resembles you more..." I said.

"No, she looks like you overall...that's the first impression I got." She said. We continued debating on whom she resembled more but we both agreed that we were head over heels in love with our baby princess.)

and you have killed me.. 

i am dead..

this one is beautiful.. 

the fact that you go out of way and wrote it.. 

ill get it printed..

this is out of world..

beautiful description 

beautiful monologue 

beautiful

you are beautiful writer behna.. 

i am touched ... 

i know now 

kehti ku nai.. 

that you love me like you own little one ???

your wish 

your gifts 

seriously its dil say dil ka nata 

hai yeh janay hai khuda 

because the first gift is one of my most favorite scenes.. and the second one is yours so i love it waisay hi... 

the os is mesmerizing 

i am mesmerized 

i am in dre world 

i am lost 

THATS THE BEAUTY OF YOUR TALENT 

i am always right 

you are talent ki bharmar ... :* :* 

wish i could define my happiness ... 

wish i could tell you that i have always loved you and more than love i have respected you.. 

and ill keep doing that 

vada raha.. 

tera peecha na kabhi choron gi behna

and to my lovelies 

meri behna party 

the people who are the most pure souls on earth.. 

aray i am glad that i met you all.. 

everyone... 

karishu 

zozo 

meenu

trupti

reeuu 

rumu 

i mean yeh toh ALLAH nay decide kiya tha 

humsabko toh milna hi tha...

behnaship is thankyou free so no thankyous..

only big tight hugss to each one of you..

you all deserves the best ... 

mwaah my behnas

love you all..

blessings means the world to me.. 

hugss for blessing me..

mehshu behna thread is beautiful 

messaged and gifts are super beautiful 

behna's are ultra beautiful 

and you are super say bhi upar beautiful 

i love you to moon and earth

love you all tons...

p.s this message is by me who is dead by the attack of an os written by mehshu... its harmful get closer to it by your own risk 

my soul loves you all

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Yuzra!! may you have the best day ever! long live and be happy all your life! Keep overcoming the obstacles that come your way and hope your life is filled with victories and joy!!! <3 <3
Linaya. :D
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gifting you from Meh's side, before your biday goes way =)