Yeh mere kuchh sawaal...aur options bhi! (Fun Post) - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
OMG... koi mujhe control karo... im laughing like mad in office... people must be thinking ki mujhe kuch hua hai.. awesome post... 🀣

Sagi's got cracking!!!! Yeh hui na baat!!

Missed your funny posts dear...you were brilliant in Humsafars forums...I so miss that forum !!! But good that you are back with a bang...now this forum will also have us in splits...

Originally posted by sowmyap03

OMG... koi mujhe control karo... im laughing like mad in office... people must be thinking ki mujhe kuch hua hai.. awesome post... 🀣

Thank you. Laughter is the best medicine.
More follows. Let me complete my assignments
Kamaal ke sawal hai, aur un se bhi behatareen options 🀣
I won't be able to choose
awesome post
Originally posted by Sagi.

1.       KKN channel stands for?

ii.                   Khalid, Kabir and Nobody else πŸ˜†

2.       Khabar 29 channel main 29 kya hain?

iv.                 I don't know seriously. And I don't care.

3.       Kabir miya ki hairstyle aisi kyuon hain?

None

bcoz he looks hot in that hairstyle πŸ˜‰

4.       Ananya madam ka dressing style aisa kyoun hain?

iii.                  Kisi hanky panky situation se bhaagne main aasani hoti hain ji. Koi security guard aapko pakade bhi to...haath main kuchh nahi aayega.

5.       Ananya madam ki hairstyle kya hain?

iii.                  Pen pencil rakhane keliye jagah acchi hain na.

6.        Us cake ka kya hua?

ii.                   Manav used it as a camouflage whenever he wanted to meet his Khabar 29 contact.

7.       Yeh Neela devi kahan gayab ho gayi?

iii.                  She went in search of a suitable plastic surgeon. Ab kya karun? Kahin yeh Kabir miya ne mujhe bhi live telecast ke liye bula liya to? So as a preventive measure...

8.       What is Manav doing these days?

ii.                   He is arranging for the costumes as needed by Ananya and Kabir at a moment's notice.

10.   How did Kabir know that Ananya was outside the morgue door?

i.                     Ananya's perfume was a dead give-away

plz make more posts
Originally posted by zakter

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff00ff">My answerπŸ˜†πŸ€£</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">1. KKN channel stands for</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Khalid, Kabir and Nobody else.</font>

2. Khabar 29 channel main 29 kya hain?

<font color="#ff0000">I don't know seriously. And I don't care.</font>

3. Kabir miya ki hairstyle aisi kyuon hain?

<font color="#ff0000"> It hides a dish antenna, which gets him the latest khabar at the snap of his fingers.</font>

4. Ananya madam ka dressing style aisa kyoun hain?

<font color="#ff0000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Aisi reporter agar interview lene aaye to...samne wale ki bolti band!</font></font>

5. Ananya madam ki hairstyle kya hain?

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000" size="2">Inki hairstyle ka kya hua, inki stylist inko gel laga rahi thi ki wahan Kabir Saab Ji padhare. Phir to wo stylist gel nikalana bhool gayi.</font></font>

6.Us cake ka kya hua?

<font color="#ff0000">The cream was used as a lubricant when the Xerox-scanner-printer got jammed.</font>

7. Yeh Neela devi kahan gayab ho gayi?

<font color="#333333"></font><font color="#ff0000">She went in search of a suitable plastic surgeon. Ab kya karun? Kahin yeh Kabir miya ne mujhe bhi live telecast ke liye bula liya to? So as a preventive measure...</font>

8. What is Manav doing these days?

<font color="#ff0000"> He is arranging for the costumes as needed by Ananya and Kabir at a moment's notice.</font>

9. Yeh Assist Admin Mr Rao security ko bulakar kahan gayab hogaya?

<font color="#ff0000">Logged on to naukri.com, for obvious reasons</font>

10. How did Kabir know that Ananya was outside the morgue door?

<font color="#ff0000">Telepathy, of course. Dil ka haal sune dilwala...</font>

I go with same answers!

Hilarious post ! bravo
1. Kalki Kachchi News πŸ˜†
2. Channel wanted to be prime channel and 29 is a prime number.🀣🀣🀣🀣

3. All of Kabir's hairstyle options. Belan, stylist, antenna, heightπŸ˜†

Seriously, where do you come up with such super questions from? You should write funny stories. It is your thing. comedy.πŸ‘

4. I dont know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Probably because it is hot there and her sweat glands are hyperactive.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5.v Maggi noodles and the kutte ki poonch one.πŸ˜†

6. Facep ack. Malvika's. Or even better. The peon took it home for his kids.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7.  I dont where she got pizza from? Where?>😲😲 eevrything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.  He is trying to hit on Ananya. Dekha nahi? How many hugs he gave her>?πŸ˜†

9. Logged on to naukri.,com πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10. Mishraji drooling.πŸ˜†

Best questionnaire ever! πŸ‘

@sagi,
You hav a deadly sense of humor. Keep it going. I loved it in the 'Humsafars' forum and here u go again. πŸ‘ One of my answers for KKN would be : Kone Kone se News.

-Rekha
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

omg its hillarious🀣

Thank You!
Originally posted by Spunkyrutz

Sagi's got cracking!!!! Yeh hui na baat!!

Missed your funny posts dear...you were brilliant in Humsafars forums...I so miss that forum !!! But good that you are back with a bang...now this forum will also have us in splits...

Hi Ritu Di!

Nice to see you here. Yes, I felt heavily disappointed when the HS serial was off air. For quite sometime I didnt feel like watching any serial. But this serial and its kissing promo had me by the collar.

Are you a RK fangirl?