Yeh mere kuchh sawaal...aur options bhi! (Fun Post)

Posted: 8 years ago
Ananya aur team ne milkar banaya ek cute sa questionnaire. Magar ek problem reh gayi...usme options nahi diye. Ab answer karne wala jo chahe jaise chahe jitna chahe likh de...
Arre, wo chhodiye aur hamare questionnaire ko dekhiye. Options bhi hain, aap chahe to apne options bhi daal sakte hain. Magar dande mat maarna...ande tamatar chalenge. Unka acchha hair aur face pack banta hain.

------------------- 

1.       KKN channel stands for

i.                     Kalki Kachchi News

ii.                   Khalid, Kabir and Nobody else.

iii.                  Kuchh Karo Na

iv.                 Kajrare Kale Naina

2.       Khabar 29 channel main 29 kya hain?

i.                     The never changing age of Neela Devi

ii.                   The minimum horizontal dimension of their Editor in chief

iii.                  Well, actually, the channel wanted to be a prime channel, and 29 is a prime no.

iv.                 I don't know seriously. And I don't care.

3.       Kabir miya ki hairstyle aisi kyuon hain?

i.                      His real life wife loaned him the belan when the hair stylist forgot to get the curlers.

ii.                    And then he made a mistake of smiling at the hair stylist who was ogling at him full time, and his real wife caught him in the act. He had to hide the bump on his cranium somehow.

iii.                  Inki height aur heroine ki height main zyaada farq hi nahi. Ooper se heroine high heels pehenne wali hain to...height increase karne ka latest tareeka yeh hain.

iv.                 It hides a dish antenna, which gets him the latest khabar at the snap of his fingers.

4.       Ananya madam ka dressing style aisa kyoun hain?

i.                     Aisi reporter agar interview lene aaye to...samne wale ki bolti band!

ii.                   Ab kya haina, hume to kuchh chhupane ki aadat nahi. Jeans ka top pehena wo bhi crochette kiya hua.

iii.                  Kisi hanky panky situation se bhaagne main aasani hoti hain ji. Koi security guard aapko pakade bhi to...haath main kuchh nahi aayega.

iv.                 She wants to emulate golmaal (the original one). First time with the original one, she reduced the length of her kurta by a couple of inches. This was repeated every time the film was remade. Then now that it is Golmaal returns version 3, wo kurta itna short hogaya ki...Aage kya hoga pata nahi.

5.       Ananya madam ki hairstyle kya hain?

i.                     Inki hairstyle ka kya hua, inki stylist inko gel laga rahi thi ki wahan Kabir Saab Ji padhare. Phir to wo stylist gel nikalana bhool gayi.

ii.                   She wants to prove that ki kutte ki poonch bhi seedhi ho sakti hain (Matbal ee ki kathin se kathin kaam bhi athak prayaaso se sambhav ho sakta hain) magar inke baal seedhe nahi ho sakte.

iii.                  Pen pencil rakhane keliye jagah acchi hain na.

iv.                 Inhone pichhale serial main magi noodles ka overdose kar liya tha.

6.        Us cake ka kya hua?

i.                     Malvika used it as a facepack (strictly, she is very figure conscious)

ii.                   Manav used it as a camouflage whenever he wanted to meet his Khabar 29 contact.

iii.                  The cream was used as a lubricant when the Xerox-scanner-printer got jammed.

iv.                 It has been kept aside, wo Neela devi kabir ke liye morcha lekar aayengi to...sabko khila denge. Saath main chips aur colddrinks bhi. Morcha dismiss.

7.       Yeh Neela devi kahan gayab ho gayi?

i.                     Saree ki sale lagi hain, wahin pe hain. Morche ke liye saree choose kar rahi hongi.

ii.                   Ab morcha lane ka wada to kiya tha, magar may ke season main koi aane ko taiyyar nahi hua, to she is trying to convince and even cajol people.

iii.                  She went in search of a suitable plastic surgeon. Ab kya karun? Kahin yeh Kabir miya ne mujhe bhi live telecast ke liye bula liya to? So as a preventive measure...

iv.                 She is busy eating the pizza (flicked from you know from where)  

8.       What is Manav doing these days?

i.                     He is on the bench, so doing some job enrichment in terms of backstabbing and rumour mongering. Aage shayad peon ki job bhi karni pade.

ii.                   He is arranging for the costumes as needed by Ananya and Kabir at a moment's notice.

iii.                  Someone (possibly his Girlfriend) told him that he looks fine with a scowl. SO practise.

iv.                 Who is doing the weather reports? And marketing for the other shows on the channel...Samajh gaye na!

9.       Yeh Assist Admin Mr Rao security ko bulakar kahan gayab hogaya?

i.                     To find some desi daaru, so that he can forget his blunder and the subsequent rebuke.

ii.                   His head was spinning. Yahan pe kitne nakli doctors hain? Inse treatment karana theek rahega kya?

iii.                  Logged on to naukri.com, for obvious reasons

iv.                 Security bhi asali hain kya? kya pata! To went to call someone else.

10.   How did Kabir know that Ananya was outside the morgue door?

i.                     Ananya's perfume was a dead give-away

ii.                   He heard Mishra ji outside, practically drooling

iii.                  He heard on the grapevine that one nurse's uniform was missing. So figured out...

iv.                 Telepathy, of course. Dil ka haal sune dilwala... 

🀣 Oh God I am getting stomach pain 
Also yr kabir ny ajj red mai omg

My answer πŸ˜†πŸ€£

1.  KKN channel stands for

Khalid, Kabir and Nobody else.

2.  Khabar 29 channel main 29 kya hain?

I don't know seriously. And I don't care.

3.  Kabir miya ki hairstyle aisi kyuon hain?

It hides a dish antenna, which gets him the latest khabar at the snap of his fingers.

4.  Ananya madam ka dressing style aisa kyoun hain?

Aisi reporter agar interview lene aaye to...samne wale ki bolti band!

5.   Ananya madam ki hairstyle kya hain?

Inki hairstyle ka kya hua, inki stylist inko gel laga rahi thi ki wahan Kabir Saab Ji padhare. Phir to wo stylist gel nikalana bhool gayi.

6.Us cake ka kya hua?

The cream was used as a lubricant when the Xerox-scanner-printer got jammed.

7.  Yeh Neela devi kahan gayab ho gayi?

She went in search of a suitable plastic surgeon. Ab kya karun? Kahin yeh Kabir miya ne mujhe bhi live telecast ke liye bula liya to? So as a preventive measure...

8. What is Manav doing these days?

He is arranging for the costumes as needed by Ananya and Kabir at a moment's notice.

9. Yeh Assist Admin Mr Rao security ko bulakar kahan gayab hogaya?

Logged on to naukri.com, for obvious reasons

10.   How did Kabir know that Ananya was outside the morgue door?

Telepathy, of course. Dil ka haal sune dilwala... 

Edited by zakter - 8 years ago
πŸ˜† I really love your post, Thank  you for making me laugh πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by pink_pumpkin

πŸ˜† haha

I know right🀣
Answer to the first question is 
KKN= Kabir Ka Nasha ..☺️🀣

Originally posted by DexterRocks