nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Manik putting Nandu to sleep by singing Jeena jeena was the best thing I saw on TV today. 
But that Dumb Riddhima changed her statement.. πŸ˜‘ Like, seriously? 

and the precap shows Pandit asking Inspector "kya main jau" and Inspector agreeing happily..

So does that mean it was just Riddhima's statement that played an important role here?? what about everyone else's statement?? So Dumb man...After Nandini's complaint they can't leave Pandit without any investigation or interrogation... 

He needs to be punished for Nandini to be OK. πŸ˜’

Where on earth is this new HOT guy?   Did he came for giving back earrings? πŸ˜• 

This track is now been dragged too much...to top it all we have Harshad and Nyonika scenes
*slow sarcastic claps* πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
they did something similar in Soha's case too.. so I had/have no big expectations from this court room drama to begin withπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shibz

they did something similar in Soha's case too.. so I had/have no big expectations from this court room drama to begin withπŸ˜†

true..big bluff.. Riddhima is just a 'gawaah' whereas Nandini has complained against Pandit and there are other 6 people supporting her.. its like 1 vs 7 still that 1 person is only right... πŸ‘
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahahha 
yup the dumbest thing ever!
nandini's statement should be the most 
important one coz hello she is the victim!
i can't believe they cannot build a case against pandit
due to ridhma's statement! i mean what about nandini's and fab5 statements! πŸ‘
even the police inspector saw everything and caught pandit red handed -_-
UNBELIEVABLE πŸ˜•

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kyy has different law and rules that does not exist in world..they change it by their convenience πŸ˜†..in this case to drag the track..so ignore..
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Law ka mazak bana diya hai

Originally posted by: Shanaya_MaNan

hahahahha 

yup the dumbest thing ever!
nandini's statement should be the most 
important one coz hello she is the victim!
i can't believe they cannot build a case against pandit
due to ridhma's statement! i mean what about nandini's and fab5 statements! πŸ‘
even the police inspector saw everything and caught pandit red handed -_-
UNBELIEVABLE πŸ˜•

LOL...so true...police was also there still no actions...😑
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, it sounded so dumb taking a witness word against a victim's! But that is why it is called fiction! It has no connection with what happens in reality. There was never a place for logic in KY2.πŸ˜† The CV's have always considered viewers fools and dished out garbage. Coming to what happened or what will happen... Riddhima was threatened by the Pundit and she has changed her statement in fear. And yes, Aryaman will help expose Pundit.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 8 years ago