Posted: 8 years ago
Wooww <3 this is so intense
arnav is mean tempting khushi for sin
very nice..
Continue soon...
Very Very interesting wanna read more...
I think shyam is gay thats why he is not giving any importance to khushi...
Continue soon...
It is unfair for a beautiful wife like Khushi to be ignored by her husband.

But he is shyam the snake..so I agree...

My Arnie baby is so much obsessed and very much possessive abt his jalebi..
😆
He is damn sure in ideology that Khushi is his soul mate.. 😳

So first seed of passion is born in Khushi..but..uff she is married & that knot is restricting her..

😭

Arnav went to khushi's home.. 😳

Continue soon..it is awesome 👏
well I think he's kind of forcing her.He should try to understand her give her the nreded time .He should free her from that damn marriage of hers and then take other steps .Anyway s good one.Upfate soon
well I think he's kind of forcing her.He should try to understand her give her the nreded time .He should free her from that damn marriage of hers and then take other steps .Anyway s good one.Upfate soon and do pm me
Good Chapter.
Poor Khushi, Arnav is tempting her to give in to her desires towards him which Khushi is trying to control because of the marriage which she is binded to shyam.

Arnav is following Khushi to her home. Waiting to see what happens next. Please continue soon.

Thanks for the PM

Very nice update can't wait to read more
first of all welcome to Arshis world..
i m die hard fan of Arshi, so big thanks to writing on them as i m a sucker to Arshi fiction..
really loved it.
its very intresting, beaitiful & very intriguing..
for Shyam
i think something is not right with him as to why he behaving like that with her, will wait to know..
for Arnav
he not just attracted physically to her but have deep emotion for her, & the way he always mention about Jalebies & calling her by that which her nickname, i think he is someone from her past like childhood friend or something
& for Khushi..
what should i say about her, she is binded with a man who didnt give any attention or happiness which she deserve..& feeling something for a man who is not her husband..
really like the way they talk & behave with each other..

waiting for nxt..
& pls add me to ur pm list..