Reporters

Reporter's HUB - Epi 16-May 07

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Go ahead and post your reviews! Love how gripping the story is getting day by day - every day is something different to look forward to! No monotony and no cliches ❀️

Edited by AmnaIsh - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ananya is so cute 
And Kabir sent her a smiley πŸ˜³

And Kabir came to know about Manav

We also came to know that Tarini and Kabir are just friends

And well what will Kabir say to Ananya now is the question 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-Unres- 
Posted my Review here.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 8 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Sorry guys no long review today. I'll reply to Avantika's post instead. πŸ˜Š

I did like the episode today and how Kabir came to know about Manav. Dang though I was really hoping it would hold out a bit longer. I like watching Manav boil. πŸ˜†

I also liked how it was revealed that Tarini and Kabir are just friends. That was a nice touch to the whole episode.

And Kabir used a smiley?!! πŸ˜² I did a full-on Ekta-style double take on seeing that. πŸ˜† You don't see that everyday...I mean me doing something Ekta-style. πŸ˜›

PRECAP: Again looking forward to the episode. But dang I have to wait until Monday now...nooo (hold it for about 10 seconds)...πŸ˜†
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I missed most of it. πŸ˜­
I was busy taking a mock exam and then made a fun post. Have a look.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting episode, I am liking the pace they cover up a lot of things in one episode. Starting with Kabir walking towards Ananya that was super cool, that handshake was symbolic of them working together as a team. Ananya has proved herself that she is smart journalist and not some random reporter who would do anything to get the news.
So its seems that Kabir's ex-wife did think that he was having an affair, one thing that struck me was that she called him a failure could that one reason why Kabir keeps on mentioning about power. Nonetheless, Kabir is not power arrogant he genuinely cares about the truth.
Is the end of Tarini, I hope not still there are things related to her such as Kabir's guilt and Anurag. Kabir sending a smiley face is the cutest thing ever πŸ˜³ and so not expected of him.

I loved the chat in the canteen so realistic. Everyone teasing Ananya about Kabir was funny though Ronnie's expressions were saddening he really needs to get hold of his feelings otherwise things will hurt more. 
So the questionnaires incident, i think it could have been avoided. If it had to be done maybe privately in that small circle no need to circulate copies. And of course Manav had to take it one step ahead. Khalid with the questionnaires hilarious πŸ˜†. I liked Malvika's reaction to it very nice.

So the new case has been introduced, drugs and other things. Looking forward to see how it goes. Phew so many things packed in one episodeπŸ˜†

Can anyone please tell me what the precap is they didn't show it at the end
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Sorry guys no long review today. I'll reply to Avantika's post instead. πŸ˜Š

I did like the episode today and how Kabir came to know about Manav. Dang though I was really hoping it would hold out a bit longer. I like watching Manav boil. πŸ˜†

I also liked how it was revealed that Tarini and Kabir are just friends. That was a nice touch to the whole episode.

And Kabir used a smiley?!! πŸ˜² I did a full-on Ekta-style double take on seeing that. πŸ˜† You don't see that everyday...I mean me doing something Ekta-style. πŸ˜›

PRECAP: Again looking forward to the episode. But dang I have to wait until Monday now...nooo (hold it for about 10 seconds)...πŸ˜†

Posted! 

Hahaha.. Well, we were treated to a lot of Manav Bhaiya today.. And the naam-karan too.. Manav - the Diljala.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha yeah.. Kabir Sir ko 'kuch kuch hota hai..' πŸ˜›

*Nahiii...* Monday is sooo faaar.. πŸ₯±
-Unreserved on Pg.1- 
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Blast bomb episode shakehand ufff kaya rocks
Kabir red hot pataka
TeamKritikaK thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reporters - May 8 Review (Episode 16)

The episode starts with Tarun taunting Maanav about Kabir's brilliance. Loved the smirk on his face when he was telling Maanav off. Why did I have a feeling of pride when Tarun congratulated Ananya. Made me feel so connected to Ananya!

And then Kabir comes out of the green room! Everyone stares at him because they felt guilty for the way they thought of him. Then Malvika enters and finally Khaalid who starts the round of applause for Mr. Kabir Sharma who once again showed what he is made of! The smallest detail which made the biggest impact, though, was when Kabir came out of the Newsroom and as his eyes met Ananya's they didn't go anywhere else. From the door of the Newsroom to Ananya's desk, Kabir looked only at Ananya. The look on Ananya's face when he stops right in front of ther desk was hilarious! She was so confused! And then the most awaited #KaYa handshake! Oh the handshake and 'Thank You Miss Kashyap'. Oyyyeee Hoyyyee!
While everyone else congratulates Ananya, Kabir gets a phone call from Tarini.. Even though he is talking to Tarini, he sneaks small glances at Ananya. So cute!
Malvika ruins the whole scene by hugging Kabir and then giving him a small kiss. Ick - she just passed on her germs lol. The look on Ananya's face gives all her feelings away for him. She just hasn't realized she has more feelings for him than just idolizing and respecting him.

Next is the scene where Kabir is sitting in the dark at Tarini's house. He reminisces everyone's words when he was accused. He is so hurt and so sad that the people close to him still don't understand him. Just like his wife when she accused him of being a failure and having an affair. :( I felt so bad for him.. And then he reads Ananya's text! Aww! Before his reaction is shown, Tarini enters the room. I can't quite figure out the connection between the two of them but I know it's nothing more than friends. I just wonder what happened in the past with Kabir that has made him like this. Kabir then re-reads Ananya's message and smiles! Awww! He sends a 'Smiley' and still has the grin on his face! Tarini catches the expression and blesses whoever brought that smile to his face.. Woohoo Ananya! Like any friend would, Tarini told Kabir to go back to how he was before.. Which I want to see too. I want to see that hastaa kheltaa Kabir!

Loved the gupshup at the snack table with the four junior reporters and Ronnie. Poor Ronnie knows Ananya is slowly slipping away but he doesn't know what to do.. And Richa knows exactly how Ananya feels without her even saying. She's such an amazing best friend. Ananya knows so many things about Kabir explaining that Kabir has told her but I wish those scenes were shown to us.. I want to see Kabir opening up to Ananya and their story of friendship blooming more.

Back at KKN, Ananya comes the next morning with a questionnaire about Kabir. LOL! All the friends gang up and think of questions about him and whoever answers the most wins - genius! Everyone is shown asking their questions, one by one, and Richa represents the audience and Ananya's heart when she asks 'Kya Ananya Kabir Sharma Se Pyar Karti Hai?' Ananya goes to pick up the copies from the copy room when she notices Kabir waiting for a print too. So he won't see the copy, she tries to offer grabbing the print for him but gets yelled at in return.. Poor girl! Kabir's past has made him more bitter about himself than others which is showing more and more as he tries to prove something about himself constantly. We realize Ananya is not such a genius after all when she prints 100 copies instead of 10! OOOPS.

Ananya then gets a call from Tinu saying he found information about the missing model. Ananya goes to check it out and the issue of substance and drug abuse is now slowly being uncovered. That models condition was so sad and in order to release her, there's such a high amount the guy is asking. I wonder how Ananya and Kabir will cover this story! This show reveals how a journalist is not only a reporter but an undercover detective! So intriguing!!

Back at KKN, Maanav has found the copies of the questionnaire on Kabir and has passed it on to everyone in the office. Khaalid is laughing over the questions calling each one a breaking news headline. Malvika is furious that her name is involved with Kabir and goes straight to Kabir to include him in this mud puddle too. This is when one of the best parts of the episode is revealed - Kabir knows Maanav is behind the whole situation and oh dear god is Maanav going to be punished for his doings! I CAN'T WAIT! This is going to be so fun to watch.

Why do I get the feeling that when Kabir finds out Ananya is behind the questionnaire, he will open up to her about each of those questions.. Why do I think he won't be upset with her this time? Hmm let's see next week!

-Team Kritika Kamra