India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

SidNi OS "A WISH FULFILLED"

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hie friends...i thought to post my OS i wrote for JR 200 episodes celebration someday...and as today show completed 200 episodes mee posting it here...Embarrassed No idea how it is but can't keep it to myself na...
A Wish Fulfilled

At DD's apartment, Delhi

She was sitting in the balcony of her room staring at there childhood picture in which both of them were looking at eachother smiling over something where are you siddhart?' she asked caressing his picture it's been six years since i last saw you, since i talked to you, why do you left? Why did you never called me? I really miss you, i don't know when will you come back but i hope that you remember your promise, the promise you made me before leaving India, that you will be with me on my 20th birthday..i am waiting siddhart for that day, just 2 days left in my 20th birthday and i have full faith that we will meet again' she said smiling with a hope that he will come, anyhow but he won't break the promise he made to his rosh...he never had did that before too

*__-*-__-*-__-*

Somewhere in NewYork 

'kahan ho tum rosh...i miss you like nothing else...no one knows where your family is...4 years back after your dad's death, you guyz shifted in some other city, mom tried to contact you but of no use...2 days are left for your birthday and i am clueless...please pray for us, wherever you are, pray that i get to know where you are...' sid was sitting on his favorite bench in a park staring at nothing with his mind clouded with the memories of his 14 years old rosh

roshni patel actually but for him she was his rosh, they both were best friends and neighbors in India, he was just one year elder to her but they were best buddies..no actually they still are, but due to some financial crisis raj shifted NewYork with his family, leaving behind his life in India but siddhart had promised his rosh before leaving that whatever the situation would they will celebrate there 20th birthday together, now when finally just two days are left in her 20th birthday, he is helpless, he don't know where she went in last few years, because of his staying in a hostel after coming here he lost all contacts with roshni and then he couldn't even go back to India as he was in his final years but he didn't forget his promise

His thoughts broke with the ringtone of his mobile, he picked it up

hello mom'

sid, i have a news...can you come home...now?' it was simran, she seemed really excited but he was in no mode to listen anything when his mind was just stuck on his rosh...

mom actually i am a little busy right now, can you please tell me later?' he asked politely 

umm ohkay if you say so but just let me tell you that it's about patels' his eyes widened 

mom, it's not some prank right?' he asked

why would i do such things about this important topic...now are you coming home or...'

no i will be there...love u mom' he said as he ran towards his car parked outside 

*-_*_-*-_*_-*-_*_-*

Sid felt as if he is the luckiest guy in this world, when he reached home he came to know through simran that roshni's very close relative mona is in NewYork nowadays with her daughter, simran took there contact number in the afternoon when they met in a mall, sid was on cloud nine, he took the number and called at it asap, through them he came to know that how 4 years back after roshni's dad death some of his business rival made it difficult for them to stay in Delhi thus they shifted Mumbai and started their life, he was upset that he wasn't with his rosh when she needed him, mona assured him that roshni is a strong girl and he smiled agreeing to it...soon mona gave him there current address with roshni 's mobile number...he was so happy..he decided to go India and surprise roshni...simran and raj agreed to it wholeheartedly 

A day later he took an early morning flight and reached India at sometime in Mumbai, he wanted to go at Roshni's place but as it was late night decided against it and checked in in a nearby hotel for a night...

*-_*_-*-_*_-*-_*_-*

Next Morning 

So the day is here but you didn't came sid, i know you won't be able to make it, but still i wished to see you with me in all my birthday's since the day you left, be happy sid where ever you are...'

She woke up early in the morning and was not so surprised when her whole family was present there to wish her as it happens every year, she thanked all of them and got ready for the day...it was her  another birthday without him, in last five year she never expected him,to come because she knew it is impossible as he is busy with his life but this year, it was different, he had promised her that he will come and sid had never ever broke the promise he made to his rosh...

She reached the beach early and spend a lot of time there, lost in past memories, every year on there birthday both of them used to go for a walk, and then surprising other with present they bought and a lot of fun followed by a party organized by there families.

She smiled when she saw so many kids playing on the beach with a guy, they were laughing wholeheartedly, they seemed and the guy playing with her was so full of life...she kept staring at them smiling on there antics...she came back to her senses when she found that same guy staring back at her, she frowned and then hesitantly turned around...smacking her head on staring them she left from there...

*-_*_-*-_*_-*-_*_-*

Sid came to the beach, he still remember how much both of them love this beach of Mumbai, they came Mumbai with there families for holiday ten years back and since it was there favorite place, he was busy staring at the sea when his eyes fell on few kids playing there, he went to them smile widely asking them if he could join, they allowed him happily, and he too played with them, he felt as if those days are back again when he and his rosh use to play all the time they had with eachother, he stopped as he noticed a cute girl staring at them, no actually him, he stared back until she realized that she was caught, she gave him a faint smile as she turned around...he giggled on her antics...

*-_*_-*-_*_-*-_*_-*

It was evening when roshni reached home all upset, there was all dark, confused she called out for everyone and just like always they organized a party for her... roshni how is our surprise?' nani asked her after wishing and hugging her i totally forgot nani that it's my birthday but thank you for this, i liked it' she replied faking a smile roshni, happy birthday bacha...what is this? Why are you so sad? What if siddhart isn't here today, he will come back soon, you know na they had suffered a lot in past few years and may be he is still busy' durga tried to defend siddhart, 

i know mom, you know i didn't had have much hopes if he hadn't promised me to come...and my sid will never ever broke a promise he made to me...his Rosh' she replied back with same pain she felt through out the time acha ohk, par beta please go and change the dress i choosed for you, please for us na beta, we too want to celebrate your birthday..can't you do this for us' Durga asked, roshni looked at her with pleading eyes and nodded with a smile and went to her room to change

The party was in full swing, all of them enjoying it, roshni too plastered a smile on her face all the time meeting with guest and spending time with family, finally it was time to cut the cake, people gathered around her as durga brought the cake nani please, cake rehne dete hai na' roshni requested roshni, please don't act like that, durga will be really hurt with it...it's just a cake, cut it' nani said, she nodded and bend down to blow the candles now make a wish roshni ' someone around her suggested her after she blew the candles, she closed her eyes i wish ke kash tum yahan hote siddhart

Just then there enteres someone, roshni who was looking at door still hoping against hope looks at the guy who's face was covered with balloons, she kept looking there until she heard the song and she knew it was him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR ROSH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE, MAY YOU MANY MORE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Some guest around her smile wholeheartedly as they realized who this guy was, some looked confused with sudden appearance of a guy and some just shrugged, not really liking this sudden interruption and waiting for the delicious cake to cut

A wide smile appeared on roshni's lips as she knew who he was siddhart' she said with full confidence and he left all balloons in air , and there she saw him, leaving the knife with which she was going to cut the cake she ran in his arms and he too raised his hand to take her in a hug

They just kept hugging eachother not letting the other go, oho, now will you two stop hugging, come just the cake first and then take all the time you want' nani said, they broke the hug and nodded, holding siddhart's hand she dragged him along with her and both of them cut the cake together and the party continued with people getting busy with the dinner 

*-_*_-*-_*_-*-_*_-*

i never knew that my sweet little rosh will turn into such a beautiful girl...you looked so beautiful at the beach ' he said , both of them were in the balcony of roshni 's room hey, i forgot you were at the beach, sid when did you came to India and why didn't you told me? You know how sad i was...i felt that you forgot your promise'she siad with a hint of pain, hey, don't be sad rosh, actually i came India yesterday night only and wanted to surprise you that's why didn't told you, now i know why were looking sad and upset when i saw you at the beach...pagal, do you really think that i can broke a promise i made to my rosh...?' no that's why i was waiting for you till the last moment...' she said as she smiled widely and hugged him again you know if you hadn't came today then i would have never celebrated my birthday again...' there were tears in her eyes shhh, don't cry rosh, now i am here and i am not going anywhere now' he said with finality 

what do you mean? Won't you go back?' she asked confused with his decisionno, not now at least, dad wants me to learn our business and i asked him to let me start with this country only, we have few branches in India and an important one in Mumbai' he explained oh...mom dad, how are they and beeji?' she asked they all are good and another good news is, that they are coming here soon to spend some quality time with you guyz...i and Dad already discussed...they will stay here for a month in which he will help me out in looking after our company here and will spend time with you guyz too...then they will leave as we can't leave our business there too...but it's fine, all will be good, now there is one problem ' 

Roshni who was smiling continuously listening to whatever he was telling frowned at the end what problem?' actually i need to find an apartment for us before they come' she stared at him unbelievably what?' he asked you really think th...' roshni started only to cut off by nani she is looking at you because just like me she wants to slap you too' nani said, roshni nodded her head confirming it while sid gave a puppy look and asked 'why' 'why? Really? Because you think that when we are here, you guyz will go and live somewhere else..you people will stay at this place only, because i don't think that there is any need to tell you that it's your home too..' she said crossing her hands across her chest looking really not pleased with the recent topic and turned on the other side, nani signalled him to try and convince her and left

He hugged her from the back, oho rosh i am so sorry, i was being really formal...' whatever ' she said without turning to him, he rolled his eyes on her stubbornness you won't change right...' he said or rather asked never ever, just the way you didn't...always make me upset' she pouted oho meri jhansi ki rani...i said na sorry, we will stay here only...' he said and she didn't responded smile plz...smile' when she didn't smiled he started tickling her and she ended up laughing out a loud

sid please, bus...ahhh, ohkay i...i forgive you...stop please ' she requested laughing, he stopped finally i got it ' he said winking you didn't got it on ur own, you forced me to forgive you...cheater...' she irritated him haha, you think i care and since when cheating and all came between us? You are my rosh and i have all the rights..' he said while she giggled, then they both turn stood beside the railing with there one hand on the railing and other hand intertwined with eachother talking about everything they had missed about eachother from there happiness to there sorrow to there loneliness to there hopes...everything...after so many years they felt they are full of life, that they don't have anything else to wish for...it was perfect to be with eachother that nothing else matter

All this was witnessed by nani soon joined by durga maa, so strange it is, they just met and still they are so comfortable with eachother ' durga told her astonished with there behavior no durga, i guess you can't what i can...they are happy to be with eachother, we all know that they were not with eachother for so long and nothing would be same between them but they knew that whatever happened nothing can come between them...siddhart roshni are incomplete without eachother and they are aware of it...but there is one thing they don't know about eachother' nani said looking back to durga and what is it...?' she asked raising her eyebrow that there is morethan friendship between them but they will take time to realize it...' maa, are you serious?' she asked mark my words durga, it's not just their reunion but it's a beginning of a new story...siddhart and roshni's story...' 

With that nani and durga left leaving both of them alone and sid and roshni stood there, hands in hands looking at the with a new relation growing between them

that's it...leave back your response if it's worthy of it...Embarrassed

Edited by asyaarshilover - 07 May 2015 at 12:28pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

nik86Alizeh90AbhiGya_FanNia_dollnishalholic143tehreemsajidmacleanamikool143NIALOVENiaDivaGOOGLUstephie34sanah12..Snow..smithasrkaparnalokam.Harini.afghangirl--Aishwarya--pravalika9291rosesidniMayurChanrachana10A.Greenmadhuhariniadventure_gurlskinnypalSurishLinsie

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
wasn't it in the Os contest?
It was awesome..
entry 9 right?
I voted for itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaarshilover

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hello Aroo,
Read it in the contest.. amazing OS..!! 
Friends to lovers kind of journey!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaarshilover

asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

wasn't it in the Os contest?
It was awesome..
entry 9 right?
I voted for itBig smile

yup it was...
i didn't you voted...i thought none did so...
m glad thanksBig smile
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Hello Aroo,
Read it in the contest.. amazing OS..!! 
Friends to lovers kind of journey!! Thumbs Up

Hie Pallavi 
Thanks yaar...glad u liked it Smile
amikool143 Senior Member