Udann

Whts wrong with chakor :x ?

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She said dnt want to stdy 😕.Seriously 🤬?she is doing ths cz of bhagya 😕???she promsd bhagya bt wht abt her promises to herself?to arjun sir?? Wht abt her parents,villagers??? Disgusting 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
i think she mite have a condition attached to it ...

but yeah its hell annoying just when she starting to get somewhere

instead of staying to get her reward .. she ran of afta teswanji to tell her the truth ... why she codnt wait i have no idea

these ppl have tortured her yet she wants to reunite .. be a goody goody

i get fed up sometimes
Edited by smiles_uk - 8 years ago
Dazee thumbnail
Maybe she'll say the other village children should study instead of her because that is what they told her they wanted.
And then they might take back their allegations and ask her to continue to go to school and to teach them...
--swati--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles_uk

i think she mite have a condition attached to it ...

but yeah its hell annoying just when she starting to get somewhere

instead of staying to get her reward .. she ran of afta teswanji to tell her the truth ... why she codnt wait i have no idea

these ppl have tortured her yet she wants to reunite .. be a goody goody

i get fed up sometimes

exactly.. I m soo annoyd by chakor smtimes..
--swati--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazee

Maybe she'll say the other village children should study instead of her because that is what they told her they wanted.

And then they might take back their allegations and ask her to continue to go to school and to teach them...

i really hope so..
I really, seriously hope that Chakor gets back in school. Otherwise all this'd be for nothing.
smiles_uk thumbnail
does anyone kno why ishwaar is distant to  chakor n others ?
why he is not his old self
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles_uk

does anyone kno why ishwaar is distant to  chakor n others ?
why he is not his old self

I was actually wondering that too. i don't like seeing this mean ishwar. i like the old nice ishwar. tbh it's so unrealistic how a collector was so powerless in front of a lowly mp. weird... 

to TM: LOL well she proved us wrong. i'm actually glad she used the reasoning she did (another kid in place of her) because it made all the villagers see how wrong they were about here. in the end, i'm glad she's going to be continuing to go to school. she's so smart and amazing! she's destined for greatness, that's for sure! 
--swati--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I was actually wondering that too. i don't like seeing this mean ishwar. i like the old nice ishwar. tbh it's so unrealistic how a collector was so powerless in front of a lowly mp. weird...

to TM: LOL well she proved us wrong. i'm actually glad she used the reasoning she did (another kid in place of her) because it made all the villagers see how wrong they were about here. in the end, i'm glad she's going to be continuing to go to school. she's so smart and amazing! she's destined for greatness, that's for sure!

ya 😃 i'm liking current track..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally this show is back on track.

Hope Chakor goes back to School.