India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

A SiDu filled episode!!!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
It was a funny episode with Saas - jamai bantar and SiDu rockedLOLStar The most imp thing.. 3 cheers to the dialogue writer, he is an examplary geniusClap Bhootpoorav saasumomROFL My God!! From where does they come up with such funny dialogues.. Sid's, Beeji's and Kesar's dialogue's are the most funny onesLOL And today all of Sid's dialogues were just outstandingThumbs Up The way Ravi deliver's such long dialogues in one breathShocked Hats off to him tooClap

Another highlight of today's episode... KriSim free episodeClapClap That was the biggest treat for 200th episode...Tongue

Shiv ji or Sasupa of Sid entered.. I'm excited to know what Sid would call him in futureTongue

DD had the shock of her lifetime.. Poor DD felt bad for herLOL Her expressions when Shiv fall on her lap and while carrying him to the bedroomROFL And what were Sid and DD doing by laying Shiv on the floor behind the sofa ROFL Many times Sid was jumping on him, is this the way to treat a patient met with accident ROFL 2 most famous business persons have very little brainLOL

So, everyone including his brother and sister hates ShivConfused I really hope Sid knows everything about Shiv that he is not a bad person or else this guy would be a major headacheSleepy

And now everyday Sid would come to check the patient, is he doctor or what??Shocked What's the need, couldn't he have come only when needed..It looks like Sid has found out a reason to enter Patel house.. Sasuji ke saath jamai freeLOL

Roshni and Kesar's reaction on seeing Shiv was hilariousLOL Roshni is really scared of her dadLOL The way DD was shouting at her husbandShockedLOL Now, there will be world war 3 b/w them and I feel Shiv ran away scared of DD's scoldings and shoutingsLOL

There was a lack of SidNi in the episode but seeing the precap I feel tommorow would be a SidNi treatEmbarrassed Bhootpoorav pati of Roshni is having such a hot romantic  dance with herEmbarrassed

So, 1st step of # Mission bring back Roshni dad was accomplished but ex - jamai would have to work really hard to change everyones hatred for  Sasurji to loveSmile

And thus we completed amazing 200 episodesParty Congrats to the entire JR teamStar

Edited by zoopassion - 07 May 2015 at 10:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Srivani06ketki61stephie34mikagurl23afghangirlskinnypalMogwaimadhuhariniUndefinedBeauty.giggles.YD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Awesome review of the episode.. i am so tired i didn't wanna write one LOL BTW PLEASE someone tell me what does Bhoot purav mean? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
ya i loved Sidu today..
behind the sofa was hilarious..Big smile

There was a small sidni encounter of left-right-left.Embarrassed

Also krisim free!!Wink

just awesome i'll rate it 10/10!!

bhootpoorve was just hats-offLOL

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Awesome review of the episode.. i am so tired i didn't wanna write one LOL BTW PLEASE someone tell me what does Bhoot purav mean? Tongue

I think Bhoot purav means past or oldSmile It is some twisted sanskritized way of saying Ex - saasumomLOL

Edited by zoopassion - 07 May 2015 at 10:10am

skinnypal

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged

it means kind of past tenseWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniskinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

I think Bhoot purav means past or oldSmile It is some twisted sanscritized way of saying Ex - saasumomLOL

ROFL Kahan se words dhundte hai yeh log? LOL I thought why is he calling her a ghost Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasmalai24rosesidni

Rasmalai24 Senior Member
Rasmalai24
Rasmalai24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Lovely review dear Clap
And yeah can't wait for tomorrow Tongue Embarrassed

rosesidni

Rasmalai24 Senior Member
Rasmalai24
Rasmalai24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zoopassion

Awesome review of the episode.. i am so tired i didn't wanna write oneLOLBTW PLEASE someone tell me what does Bhoot purav mean?Tongue

I think Bhoot purav means past or oldSmile It is some twisted sanscritized way of saying Ex - saasumomLOL

ROFLKahan se words dhundte hai yeh log?LOLI thought why is he calling her a ghostTongue
ROFL

skinnypal

Go to top