Posted: 8 years ago
What's wrong with that?! You get segments like that all the time where the reporters tell them to do give examples of what they would do in a certain situation.

Ishveer-Lover, there's nothing to react to here.Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago
Well @ishveerlover i think u hav not seen the launch video of matsh similarly shakti was asked how will u propose her so he says isko golgappe khila do phir kaam apne aap ho jayega then radzz says i luv u aur kuch karne ki jarurat nahi hai...
So basically it was a fun segment and one thing radzz lyks golgappe very much and if u keep golgappe infront of her then she forgets everything...
Agree with Reemz and other here that it is nothing to be reacting on..reporters often post these type of questions with situation..

if possible kindly do edit the title of your post as it will only invite more heat and we could have fan war type situation here..

@KP...can you give me the link of that segment you were talking about..😳...akhir Ishkar ka aik segment dekh kar apne Ishveer k segment ko bhi dekhne ka je karta hai...😛😆😆😉
Mahi ve u can go to youtube and find it out wid shakti radhika interview it wud be titled candid chat wid shakti and radhika...
Radhika is fun to watch during her interviews .😛.she is a very sweet girl n full of masti❤️ ... u keep on rocking Radhika ...👍🏼
U need to draw a line bbetween ishani ranver shikhar ritika and radhika arjun shakti n smriti

Onscreen ur expectations can b whtever yet
Offscreen thy have all rites to have fun with any1 thy want thy r human actors have there set of life
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Please leave the actors alone. She didn't say anything that we should get offended about so please avoid controversy.

I concur ...😊
Topic maker pls don't react to that...its just a fun segment...stop mixing ishveer ishkar and the actors who portray the characters 
she will learn with time 
well i didn't find anything offensive in this interview nor in any of her previous interview😕 and when reporters will interview arjun & radhika obviously they will ask them about their scenes & their chemistry,how can she give negative remarks about her own show and its characters😕
and offscreen i love radhika's masti with arjun and shakti both.she is really a fun to watch,and one thing i loves about her offscreen that  i never saw her in a bad mood in any of her IV she always remains calm and in fun mode unlike many other actors😊