Does it remind of saarth

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Post banane sei pehlei bol deti hoon ki maarna maat ya joote ya chappal mat fekna .Aur waise bhi agar maaroge toh kya farak parta ,mujhe thori na kuch hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok so after today's episode i could not resist myself from making a post on this topic,well does randhir and ragini scenes remind u of saarth friendship .baaki sab ka pata nahi but i feel the same .Randhir majboori mei ho ya kisi aur wajah sei ,for the first time behaving so nicely with the girl at his place .Before this he never ever talked so nicely with any girl whether it was kaustaki,vidushi ishika (which was a fake) or sanyukta .And ragini is so cute and bubbly yaar,he was so excited about her and  karan 's marriage,but poor girl little she knows about karan's death😭😭 and randhir is also trying his best to make her stress free and relaxed .On the other hand she was also explaining him so sweetly about running away from home .Her character reminds me of geet from jab we met.A carefree girl of no worries about the future.I find their relationship familier to saarth friendship/
Waise i won't mind if cvs show a beautiful bond of friendship (just friendship ok) between ragini and randhir.
but if cvs have something else in store then i can't help it
or if the fans of sandhir start bashing ragini which they did earlier to parth due to which the cvs had to change the whole scenario ,then also i can't help it.

Edited by s.love - 8 years ago
are koi toh kuch batao
Mujhe Sarth jaise nai laga
Usse much better laga their bonding πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Atleast boring lectures toh sunnke ko nai milte πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
like u said if they just be frnds thats fine with me but if not thn i say it would be the end of sh for me
Originally posted by -Isabella-

Mujhe Sarth jaise nai laga
Usse much better laga their bonding πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Atleast boring lectures toh sunnke ko nai milte πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yup their bonding is much better than saarth
Originally posted by scarlet1210

yup their bonding is much better than saarth
Yeah Sheena Randhir-Ragini scene was so refreshing πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Originally posted by a2zahid

like u said if they just be frnds thats fine with me but if not thn i say it would be the end of sh for me
Just chill Amby πŸ˜† πŸ˜†