Shastri Sisters

rajat - loved u in today's episode too

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Girls today was 250th episode of shastri sisters. Wow!!!!.
I liked the shastri- rajat interaction today. Budda Is slowly beginning to understand that he has a gem of a guy as his son in law.

I also liked the sareen - rajat scene. Rajat did not have much dialogue in this scene but his eyes did the talking  and his expressions were just bang on. I liked the fact that he listened to sareen and bailed out neil. I am happy that Anu mata did not get the credit  for once and that sareen was responsible for Neil's bail . 

I liked rajat's expression when he brings neil home  and shastri and others looked shocked. his expression was one of helplessness and i loved it

all in all it was another good rajat episode though not as great as yesterday but still rajat was the centre of attraction today.

neils apology did not cut much ice with me .it just made me unconsciously compare it with the one rajat did after the kari track and i realised what an awesome scene that was, i miss the anuraj of those times

but at the end of this episode somehow i get the gut feeling that anu and rajat are growing distant from each other. the bonding, the love, the fun all seem to be  missing in their relationship .  i may be wrong but i am wondering that if the next track for anuraj is going to be something where they realise they have lost that spark in their relationship

girls pl rate the episode and comment on minty fasting article without fail
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Spot on observations!!!
Rajat totally rocked all the scenes he was in. The look of helplessness and guilt when Devyani sees that neil is back - simply superb! And good that Anu dint get the credit for the bail. 

I liked the contrasting montages of Neil and Devyani's homecoming. Very different yet very similar in terms of family support.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaa rajat s as usual awesome... missing anuraj a lot...
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey radhu!!! first of all lovely post!!! falling for rajat sareen even more after reading ur post!!! i havent watchd todays episode its all becoz of tata sky ppl😡 but ill watch it for sure!!!😃 thank u for this post!!!!😳
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anddd...yippie!!! 250 episode!!! im going to tweet vj!!!!and ishita!!!😳
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shrividhya

anddd...yippie!!! 250 episode!!! im going to tweet vj!!!!and ishita!!!😳

pl ttweet shri ask VJ if they cut a cake
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
shrividhya thumbnail