Users

Frequent Posters

pratyushabv thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Did Mannu propose to Pooja?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched Mangala's face and its myriad expressions. Anger, revenge, sadness, mockery, a little madness.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I just watched Mangala's face and its myriad expressions. Anger, revenge, sadness, mockery, a little madness.

Rajeshwari Sachdev is a very good actress and I think she and her husband won that Nach Baliye competition too.
Rare to see a good actress who is a good dancer too

The director shows so many things but I guess what catches our attention depends on our own sense and sensibilities.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Rajeshwari Sachdev is a very good actress and I think she and her husband won that Nach Baliye competition too.
Rare to see a good actress who is a good dancer too

Her husband is also a very cool actor. Both are multi talented. Singing, dancing and acting.
I wondered how this fashionista Rajeswari can carry a rural role? Now she proved she can be as good in a village woman's role as an urban socialite butterfly she usually portrays.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
And Nimboli is wearing an attractive ghaghra and also a good neckpiece.

For the sake of the world.

And Mangala's neckpiece is also fashionably ethnic.

It is a pleasure to watch these things.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may be intially property belong to elder brother of akhira and akhira may have snatch property from elder and himself become owner of house
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

For a television serial, BV always has a high benchmark in all its aspects - be it writing, direction, dialogues or performances..

Yesterday, Mangala's scene was just fabulous - with very minimal dialogues and just background score - Rajeshwari brought in all expressions so beautifully 👍🏼

I so wish the writers give this character the spine and the strength to defy people like Akheraj and not just hide behind the Devi roop.. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umam

For a television serial, BV always has a high benchmark in all its aspects - be it writing, direction, dialogues or performances..

Yesterday, Mangala's scene was just fabulous - with very minimal dialogues and just background score - Rajeshwari brought in all expressions so beautifully 👍🏼

I so wish the writers give this character the spine and the strength to defy people like Akheraj and not just hide behind the Devi roop.. 

In terms of reality people like Mangala Devi need to develop a spine.
Realistic portrayal and realism ends there.
What will the likes of Anandi and Nandini do if Mangala grows spine on her own and starts fighting their own battles in the story? 😛

Akherajs and Kundans of the world come into existence because of the likes of Kamili Harki and Mangla exist . These are the kind of women facilitate Akherajs and Kundans.
Through these women they are showing how WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE.
These women can't overnight develop good sense as in the case of Harki or a fighting spirit in the case of Kamili or a spine to fight openly as in the case of Mangala.
All these things people possess naturally as in the case of Nandini or they need to be helped in developing these things or rather need to be empowered to fight which Anandi is doing rather successfully and Ndni in a ineffective way because she is just little girl and in need of wisdom to the things in the right way.

It is truely what you catch attention. Some viewers are overwhelmed with Devi dance and violence against women. And they find essence in that. Should I call it intellectual outburst and fantasy.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratyushabv

Did Mannu propose to Pooja?

He said 'I love you' to her.