Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mangala 's dance, Kamili 's buckets, akhirAj  and kundan 's  sexual advances and gopal's  plans to elope  seem to be taking too much space in the serial. At least kundan  thing might create some curiosity as it is related to nandini. But others are plain  boring to watch. I'm still wondering if anandi finished packing her bags?
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi still packing ...
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Anandi still packing ...

Ganga will start worrying about what all anandi is taking away that she's taking so long.πŸ˜† Anandi's room or bags might be checked once again... I hope MLA jee is no where aroundπŸ˜‰
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Anandi still packing ...

Also sending trucks after trucks to Shiv Niketan.πŸ˜‰

3rd time Anandi bidai from BH πŸ˜†. As soon as DadiSa collects lots of stuff, she does Anandi's bidai

Akheraj will be a worthy adversary to Anandi. One person that Anandi will not even try to Anandify..
Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Ganga will start worrying about what all anandi is taking away that she's taking so long.πŸ˜† Anandi's room or bags might be checked once again... I hope MLA jee is no where aroundπŸ˜‰

under normal circumstances, she would have done that... but now her own position at BH is a bit shaky. She might be thinking when she will have to pack her own bags...πŸ˜‰

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't want Anandi to give bhashans and lectures to this man once she catches him.
That Mangala Devi is doing Devi act to scare him and keep him in control because he is scared of Devi ma.

Want Anandi to bring him down to his knees and no showing kindness or forgiving this time.