Meri Aashiqui Tum Sey Hi Written Update 07 May 2015

Posted: 8 years ago

The episode begins with kanchan asking shikhar to come to his room as she wanted to discuss something important , 
Initially shikhar is scared ishaani had told his mom  all about his numerous girlfriends 

There are some funny moments as shikhar talks about his girlfriends while Kanchan talks about ishaani , Kanchan talks about his marriage but he thinks she was talking about Tina , Funny MU scene as he refuses to marry tina   At last she says she wanted him to marry Ishaani , to his surprise

Finally shikhar realises she was talking about ishaani all the time , He is thrilled about it.  He praises ishaani and agrees whole heartedly and is very pleased with his mom , hugs her lovingly , Kanchan says she understood her son's feelings very well , Shikhar is happiest to know kanchan had spoken to baa about this ,    Mother n son living hug and bonding moments 

Krisha shows  her future MIL n FIL  her bedroom and the house , Chetali is very impressed with the grandiose luxurious  house and her bedroom 
Chetali tells her husband how krisha would never be able to adjust in their small house , So she would come back to maika and devarsh would come with her and the whole parikh family would eventually shift to mehera house and live here in luxury for rest of their lives 

Baa comes there and shuts them all up and warns them that shikhar was already suspicious about Devarsh's intentions , he was suspecting devarsh was after Krisha's wealth ,so they better hold their horses regarding shifting to mehera house

RV tries to dissuade shikhar from marrying ishaani but shikharR is in no mood to hear a word against his girl , he was going to marry that girl soon 
RV is  shocked , he further tries to tell him that ishaani was marrying him for his wealth , But shikhar tells RV that he was jealous that ishaani was marrying shikhaR and that she had not returned to RV after being released from jail. That RV was hurt that the girl whom he loved dearly was marrying another guy , RV is shocked 

RV replies that his love was not jealous,  or selfish   he never wanted to forcefully coerce her , But he was sacrificing his love for her sake all the time , he was in love so much that for her happiness he was willing to let her marry chirag himself. He was willing to sacrifice everything for ishaani but she never deserved this because she used him and broke his heart and left him ,

RV continues that she had the nature of making people fall for her in love and make them mad for her and then use them for her own motives and then she would hurt them.  Break their hearts , And move on.  He knew ishaani very well. He did not want to see shikhar hurt the same way he was. He wants to save shikhar from ishaani , But shikhar refuses to listen to RV and says ishaani was incapable of doing any of the things RV had must uttered.  She was very kindhearted.  And he had made up his mind to marry her , asks RV to stop talking ill about ishaani 

Baa meets ishaani and praises her for her sacrifice.  How she had always done sacrifices for parikh family.  And for RV, and never talked about this to any one else , Baa says that she wanted ishaani to be happy in the rest of her life 
She wanted ishaani to marry the boy who loved her very much. Baa asks ishani to marry shikhar.  Ishaani is shocked.  Baa says she knew ishaani was still in love with RV but she wanted her to move on .. Ishaani is unable to accept any one else.  She had never seen shikhar that way , he was just a friend.  She is shocked

shikhar picks up a box of sweets and offers it to RV as he had spoken bitter about Ishaani for such a long time , RV says he had stopped having sweets   Shikhar replied it was evident that sweetness had left his life long ago 
RV says he would remain shikhar's good friend , even if he was doing wrong 
Shikhar is shocked that the same friend who was advising him for marriage is not stopping him  

In ishaani's room baa convinces her to marry shikhar even though she pleads she could not marry him or anyone else   But baa reminds her of the sacrifices her father had done by marrying her mother falguni , how harshad had done sacrifices for others happiness similarly she should follow his footsteps and marry shikhar for the happiness of the families of parikhs and meheras 
    Ishaani blatantly refuses to give in   Baa is disappointed  as ishaani refuses to marry shikhar  he over hears ishaani's refusal and feel very sad and gets teary eyed and heart broken 

Shikhar tells ishaani that she was a woman of integrity , asks her to take her decision freely and not be under obligation of any one nor under pressure of any one , He would accept her decision whatever it was 

Precap shikhar goes looking for Ishaani 
Ishveer are seen hugging eachother passionately in the storeroom  , they are lost in each other's arms as they kiss one another in the neck ... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by MM123456

Thank you 😊

Hope we are not too sad by the end of the episode yaar 
😉

Embedded image permalink
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Omg the precap z gona be awesome
Shikar u r so cruel.. Hate u
Thanks for wu. Shekhar becomes brainless n useless, baa is still greedy... Tmrw epi wl b watchworthy.
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Thanks for wu. Shekhar becomes brainless n useless, baa is still greedy... Tmrw epi wl b watchworthy.

Yes my friend 
I agree with you am dreaming about it already 
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Omg the precap z gona be awesome
Shikar u r so cruel.. Hate u

Ishveer hug after ages 
and its a hot passionate hug 
😳
 Thanks Sutapasima for update.
I think after looking at precap for tomorrow 5/8 i have feeling that Rnveer and Ishani are just pretending as they both might know the true colors of Ritika and trying to have her confess herself that she killed chirag. I hope that comes out to be true as i don't like Ishani and Ranveer to be seperated. they are best jodi.
Thank for WU... waiting 4 tomorrow...!!!
Originally posted by chaitali06

I think after looking at precap for tomorrow 5/8 i have feeling that Rnveer and Ishani are just pretending as they both might know the true colors of Ritika and trying to have her confess herself that she killed chirag. I hope that comes out to be true as i don't like Ishani and Ranveer to be seperated. they are best jodi.

I feel the same >>>> Ishveer will fake the drama of marrying Ritika and shikhar 
and they will expose Ritika 👏👏