How many of u feel bad for manav?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I like sharad but sometimes I have soft corner for manav.He is a good and kind hearted guy and loves anna a lot.When he will realize anna doesn't love him anymore, his heart will break. I know he's a matured and practical guy so he will move on.
But I don't understand why Vasant dislikes manav a lot.Whenever manav comes to ghotalas house,he passes comments on him.Just yesterday he said,"lo aa gaya anna ka bodyguard. "Itna toh sharad bhi manav ko dislike nahi karta. Vasant should realize that manav is not kabab mein hadi between sharad and anna.Ulta unknowingly sharad became kabab mein hadi between manav and anna.And anna has still not confessed her love to sharad so officially manav is still anna's boyfriend. Anybody will call manav anna boyfriend and girlfriend. So he should stop disliking manav specially when manav has supported them a lot.In the competition, manav told Ronnie to vote for sharad and recently too,he supported the ghotalas when bhadresh complained that they didn't donate blood to him.

Do u guys feel bad for manav?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

I like sharad but sometimes I have soft corner for manav.He is a good and kind hearted guy and loves anna a lot.When he will realize anna doesn't love him anymore, his heart will break. I know he's a matured and practical guy so he will move on.

But I don't understand why Vasant dislikes manav a lot.Whenever manav comes to ghotalas house,he passes comments on him.Just yesterday he said,"lo aa gaya anna ka bodyguard. "Itna toh sharad bhi manav ko dislike nahi karta. Vasant should realize that manav is not kabab mein hadi between sharad and anna.Ulta unknowingly sharad became kabab mein hadi between manav and anna.And anna has still not confessed her love to sharad so officially manav is still anna's boyfriend. Anybody will call manav anna boyfriend and girlfriend. So he should stop disliking manav specially when manav has supported them a lot.In the competition, manav told Ronnie to vote for sharad and recently too,he supported the ghotalas when bhadresh complained that they didn't donate blood to him.

Do u guys feel bad for manav?

Yeah I totally agree with you Subha , though I like Ansh but my heart goes out for Manav when I think of future consequences . His heart will truly break when he comes to know the fact but I am sure he won't be the 'bad guy' . And yeah that's really not nice of Vasant , he should realize that Manav was the 1st guy in Ana's life and even at present she didn't confessed whom she loves.

Truly loving Manav , he's indeed genuine and a great guy. I feel bad for him .
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Commenting so the topi doesn't get lost . 
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree with your more. Manav is so genuine. I really don't like Vasant's attitude towards him.
Really loving manav. He's really sweet.
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I also totally agree with you. I have a soft corner for Manav as well. He is and was Anna's first love. Technically, Vasant should see that Sharad came in between Anna and Manav not the other way around. Vasant and Sharad knew of Manav before Sharad started having deeper feelings for Anna. I know they assumed he was dead but they both knew that Anna's feelings for Manav were never dead as for her he was still there. 
The way Manav respects Anna is praise worthy. Knowing that Anna was his girlfriend and in his absence someone else entered Anna's life, he should feel hurt, betrayed, and cheated in a way but instead he respected her feelings as he loved her so much that he wanted her happiness above his. He knows that if Anna will be happy with Sharad, then he will be happy letting her go. I just love that about him. There was no anger nor did he ever made her feel guilty in any way that she felt something for someone else besides him while he was away. That's true love. I really love Manav for that and my heart truly goes out to him for that. 
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u feel bad for manav
But hope a new girl come in manav life
Dr.Fear thumbnail
I second with Kiran, Manav is selfless when its about Ana . He truly loves her as he thinks about her happiness 😊. Even now he is not insecure but open and approachable.

Loving his character...

Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

Agree with u feel bad for manav

But hope a new girl come in manav life

The idea is good but I don't feel the makers should anyone... don't know why? 🤔