Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And what abt women??? πŸ˜›
I heard this 2 days ago and was surprised ...
πŸ˜†

well for intelligence I'll just say we r 😎

Tnx for sharing...
zona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

yes they are, but then there are a lot of altaf bhai's and nawaz shareefs too🀣

Lol this reminded me of a pic of altaf I saw on fb and on it ,it was written...3rd in world... Saala Tu na hota Tu shaid first p hoty πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
LOL were these people Zayn Malik fangirls by any chance? I love how this news is making headlines everywhere in Pakistan (like we won some noble prize) and every lallu, panju Pakistani guy has gotten an ego boost..as if there wasn't so much ego already. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
This is a little off topic..but while Pakistani guys can rejoice about how beautiful/sexy/hot they are..πŸ˜†..I feel that on an international scale and even in Pakistan itself..Pakistani women are more progressive in their respective careers etc than Pakistani men, and I think that matters more than some title of being supposedly drop dead gorgeous based on some online dating survey. For instance,  I live in the USA, and I see Pakistani girls progressing so much more faster than Pakistani guys..and I find that very commendable. Even in pharmacy school, when it came to Pakistani guys..I had none in my entire class throughout six years of pharmacy school..meanwhile there were six or so Pakistani girls out to become become pharmacists...and when it came to say Indian guys, I had many in my class. Just saying that generally speaking, I find Pakistani girls much more hard working in the real world..just felt like adding that here. And Pakistani girls are good looking in their own right also. I'm generalizing, of course there are exceptions everywhere.
zona. thumbnail
@starstuck...u r ri8...paki women r v much hardworking but in Pak especially in villages and some cities their hard work and talent is not much valued and impt. Is given to one bribing etc..
That's the real reason Pak can't progress much...

And yes it is nearly over but still in some areas girls don't go to schools colleges...early marriages...jobs not allowed even how much u r educated...
All this kills the talent 😑
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: zona.

@starstuck...u r ri8...paki women r v much hardworking but in Pak especially in villages and some cities their hard work and talent is not much valued and impt. Is given to one bribing etc..
That's the real reason Pak can't progress much...

And yes it is nearly over but still in some areas girls don't go to schools colleges...early marriages...jobs not allowed even how much u r educated...

All this kills the talent 😑

@ bold: that's actually a problem with most backward areas in the subcontinent actually, not just Pakistan. It's a root problem and not unless our government starts taking action, such things will stay the same in certain areas. However, generally Pakistani women are progressing much faster than guys even when the latter are supposedly more free to do what they want.  Like I said, I live in the states, and based off of my observations, I hardly ever see or hear about Pakistani guys doing something out of the blue with their careers for instance (of course there are exceptions)..but you'll always hear about Pakistani girls making the most out of there education and pursuing respected careers. Even in Pakistan, I think Pakistani women are very hard working in their respective fields despite the notion that Pakistani women are oppressed. Look at showbiz for instance..our writers are mostly all women. We have successful directors who are women..channel heads that are women..producers that are women, female models are more recognized than male models..Pakistani actresses actually have gotten meaty roles for years and are just as much respected as their male counterparts (and many, even more) and that is not the norm in a third world country. Look at Malala for instance..I may have my issues with how her story has been used and abused over and over again in the west..but what I will always find commendable is how when in Pakistan, she stood up for receiving an education in areas where girls aren't really allowed, and areas where raising a voice is actually pretty scary...and she was merely a pre-teen female. That takes guts..you'll hardly ever see Pakistani boys or guys speaking so openly about what they believe in.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
zona. thumbnail
Yes and even govt is working...
U know what imran khan opened some new school and I hv heard that his team went to each and every house in Peshawar to req to induct children to school...

And good examples u gave 😊
Looking at my level... I have always seen girls top in every class from 1-12 ... πŸ˜† and hardly a single boy even in top 10...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but generally boys get more chances na...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol, hum bas inhi cheezon mein khush rahenge! 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -shabz-

yes they are, but then there are a lot of altaf bhai's and nawaz shareefs too🀣

Altaf looks like

🀣🀣

#NoOffence 
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Living in Denmark, i dont think danish boys are good looking :S
And how come america is on 2nd position. When i was there I kinda only noticed fat ppl. So if they are in 2nd position then 3rd position for pakistani men is not bad, i think they are good looking.