sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She actually had a smile on her face while looking at Radha. Hope she tells Radha about Jayshree blackmailing her. Feel sorry for LD. Doesn't know what is going on and jumps from one wrong conclusion to another.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I saw that too. She have always liked Radha but she couldn't never express it. As she was always bounded by something.
I don't she will tell Radha, I think Radha will overhear them 
Edited by KreyaArshiLover - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
dadi bua always liked radha...but as a sister she was bounded by her brother principals...her smile indicated that she knew radha was saving the family from breaking apart as well as teaching jayshree a lesson..

Its high time LD takes responsibilities of his family...he is being shown drinking...smoking...roaming around..working and sulking over his own pain...but he is not taking any responsibility of uniting his family...its high time that LD do his part...the family belongs to him...he is even oblivious from the hidden secrets in his family...its time for LD to take responsibility...i completely agree on radha telling LD that why this much pain when he did nothing to stop his home from being sold...valid point given out by radha...neither LD is doing anything for his family from breaking apart nor he letting radha to do anything and find fault in all her moves that unites his family...its high time LD do something
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

dadi bua always liked radha...but as a sister she was bounded by her brother principals...her smile indicated that she knew radha was saving the family from breaking apart as well as teaching jayshree a lesson..

Its high time LD takes responsibilities of his family...he is being shown drinking...smoking...roaming around..working and sulking over his own pain...but he is not taking any responsibility of uniting his family...its high time that LD do his part...the family belongs to him...he is even oblivious from the hidden secrets in his family...its time for LD to take responsibility...i completely agree on radha telling LD that why this much pain when he did nothing to stop his home from being sold...valid point given out by radha...neither LD is doing anything for his family from breaking apart nor he letting radha to do anything and find fault in all her moves that unites his family...its high time LD do something

r8 ...
LD should get a clue about own family or take responsibility as A Son ...

I can understand He is in Pain ,i can understand he is alone ,he feels he lost everything bt it doesnt mean He'll Forget his responsibility as A Son, it doesnt mean he'll ignore dt something is fishy ,
infact his anger doesnt allow to work his brain normally, infact he cant C normal clues about his Jayshree chachi , in last episode Radha mentioned about secret atleast now He'd think about it atleast he'd think what kind of Secret it would b ...

Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I feel this LD is frankly really annoying. He's so caught up with the whole property thing that he's not realising what Radha's doing for him.
sgc68 thumbnail
True.  He is very annoying.  I remember that in the beginning of the show, he asked Sadhna to call up the Pathaks and tell them not to come to Mathura since he could not take the upheaval caused.  At that point it was Sadhna who stood firm.  And now it is Sadhna who still has absolute trust in Radha.  LD doesn't even think about how sick his mother was (dying) but since Radha came back, how drastically her health has improved.  If nothing else he should be grateful for that.😡
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very true. So much he is in love's pain, that he forgot a son's responsibility and general courtesy of thanking Radha for accompanying him when meeting him mother. He should know that if not for Radha, Sadhana would have lost her life. And even in the sequence before, LD wanted to forget his love. I really feel sometimes ,he is not responsible!
sgc68 thumbnail
Lovely episode. After a long time could laugh without weeping. Buaji is happy that it was Radha who bought the house rather than a stranger. Looking forward to seeing Jeyshree and Neha doing some work. And LD listened to his mom. Interesting that Sadhna and Radha the bahus of the house care about the home and traditions of the family more than the sons and grandsons.