Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

As I said...Ramesh would need time. I don't think he looked disgusted at Saurav but just disbelief. He would still trust his words. Yes..the bang and the timing of the bang can be accounted by him. And also about VV and Sumit as you said. 

Ramesh can actually ask in kasam mode to Kabir if he had done it, in case he has doubts. With no as answer...he would know it's Sumit. 

kasam mode is getting us. i cant believe that cvs gave us a wonderful cm revelation to ramy and the gf one was phuss.  i think after ls ramy will be the first one to support DoSa. but dosa will take time from dolly's side. and saurav will not be allowed in gf even after bp.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

dadaji always believes others than his own. leela was overacting today again. she should tone down a lot. the way her hair stuck to her face everytime she turned was kinda funny.πŸ˜†

thank god sumit did not know about nisha's past varna he would have made that public too. chuha kahika.😑

Don't talk of Leela...😑 She has to be thrown out. And Vimla was pleading with her? Gosh! I hate when women cry instantly...😑 

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 

vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

haan bunty failing in exam had more reactions than cm.πŸ˜†

ihope ramy has some power when dadaji deidcides about cm. meri beti part 2 has to happen.

I am sure Ramy won't let Dadaji make some stupid decision for his daughter. Ramy considers part of CM is his mistake also, and this time he would do what is right for Nisha. And I hope Nisha is open with Ramesh this time and doesn't hide anything. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

kasam mode is getting us. i cant believe that cvs gave us a wonderful cm revelation to ramy and the gf one was phuss.  i think after ls ramy will be the first one to support DoSa. but dosa will take time from dolly's side. and saurav will not be allowed in gf even after bp.

Saurav has to explain that he just had feelings for her, which he himself didn't understand. But yes, that would take time. Before DoSa...I want DoSu LS where Ramy should play a role. 

I still can't get over confrontation scene yar. I don't know after how many centuries we would get that back. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? πŸ˜•

i think he wud want to save his daughter's marriage...viren is like dadaji in these kind of things...i hope dolly refuses but she wont fearing her father's health
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to see d epi now..u guys r making me more curious😭😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail

What if Sumit pleads guilty and apologises profusely? I think Sumit's BP itself will get another attack.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

saurav was an idiot today. abi realise karna tha kya?? i thing DoSa will meet with strong opposition inthe future. 

ramy excelled in his expressions. i want to watch the epi again muted just to watch his expressions.πŸ˜†

i think after fj nisha would want kabir to leave coz of this beizzati and kabir is fall in love within 24 ghante.πŸ˜†

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

i think he wud want to save his daughter's marriage...viren is like dadaji in these kind of things...i hope dolly refuses but she wont fearing her father's health

But Dadaji was ready to break KN marriage instantly today na? without even questioning..😑 Why would he allow DoSu together after Sumit's BP.