Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 7)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

That's  what!! Maybe I had quite high hopes with this situation that it fell completely flat for me.

The only moment I liked about CM revelation was how Ramesh and Saurav closed their eyes when Sumit revealed CM. Those two have been the only ones to actually care how this would affect Nisha.

We all had high hopes. But Dadaji seemed to be taking it like some news in the newspaper. 

I also liked their reaction. Saurav was like...now here is another one...And Ramesh was like...Not more problems. Now Ramesh wouldn't be allowed to do anything to rectify CM...Or he has to get to Meri Beti mode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

i suspect she just wanted to bring his attention towards her and tell him that they are innocent in FJ...its Nisha's attitude, she is like that...but i am hoping her real apology will be more sincere

I think with FJ...and Ramesh probably supporting KN later...She would forget she has to apologise for hurting Ramesh. Do you actually think she has understood how much Ramesh has been hurt? I think she feels guilty for her mistake, but that's it.

true...but i was hoping ...i wanted my RN flashback moment of Nisha

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later
But Dolly's anger was justified

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Originally posted by -SH-

Have a lot to say today. But first things first, I'm absolutely disappointed with the way CM was revealed. It was a beyond Phusss moment. It's not about the timing, it was okay this time too. But the execution was very bad. I wasn't expecting EK style revelation with ten days gone in revealing it. But SOME drama. This was very flat. At least five episodes worth scenes were rushed through in one episode.

was very disappointed...the fake jewel thing completely  took over the whole thing...even when Nisha apologized the focus was on FJ

I didn't like Nisha's apology. It looked so fake and namesake for me...Ouch

it was very fake...she did it out of anger and to get wat she wanted...to p[rove her point...but the response to CM was not much big thing so Nisha is justified for the whole drama at GH

Nisha was good in supporting Kabir. No questions there. But apology? Why include Ramesh there? Is that all he deserves...an apology in anger? 

I don't think it is that simple, Shweta. Ramesh definitely doesn't deserve just a "sorry" in the heat of the moment, and Nisha's intention was not even that. They are going to make up for their mistake in future as well. This doesn't end here.

By apologising to Ramesh there, she just owned up to the CM mistake. Conveying it to the family in clear terms that if they have to hold anything against her and if she has to pay for something it is the CM, not FJ. I saw it like that.

Moreover, being the daughter the she was to Ramesh, and regaining his faith in her and truly apologising to him is a process. It cannot just be done with a few sorry but that's what Nisha can do for now at least.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Teogapi

now if dadaji supports sulee andlets them off i want ramy to question dadaji. 

Kahan ki question yar. I felt so bad for Ramy looking at everyone helplessly...and registering every truth or lie that comes across him. 

But yes, once we have our Ramy back...He wouldn't back out from questioning...Just not for Nisha's sake...but for Dolly's sake. 
vv think also can be like a clue for ramy. sumit knows about cm vv told ramy about cm and sumit met vv. he can deduce that to cumit told vv about cm.

As I said...Ramesh would need time. I don't think he looked disgusted at Saurav but just disbelief. He would still trust his words. Yes..the bang and the timing of the bang can be accounted by him. And also about VV and Sumit as you said. 

Ramesh can actually ask in kasam mode to Kabir if he had done it, in case he has doubts. With no as answer...he would know it's Sumit. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Echo.of.Hope

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

i suspect she just wanted to bring his attention towards her and tell him that they are innocent in FJ...its Nisha's attitude, she is like that...but i am hoping her real apology will be more sincere

I think with FJ...and Ramesh probably supporting KN later...She would forget she has to apologise for hurting Ramesh. Do you actually think she has understood how much Ramesh has been hurt? I think she feels guilty for her mistake, but that's it.

true...but i was hoping ...i wanted my RN flashback moment of Nisha

I want Nisha to remember all that Ramesh has done for her. 

Echo.of.Hope

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature111

ths show is nothing with out viraj sr.the selfish ganganwals and a silly girl main chars in the show.and chemcha cousin with no aim and last but not least our mahaan male lead monkey kabir.oh god why dont these ganganwals slap nisha.she ruined viraj and now kabir.kabir may think ths stupid wont leave me in jail aldo.ths nauc forum is full of nibirians.and u -aditi i think u already lost ur brain watching ths bonsense.learn manners from ur fellow nibirians.and thanks 2 the nibirians who replied politely.
pls the show was running without viran for 3 months and it an run without him too.  pls stop bashing the characters. nauc is running coz of the wonderful cast and mainly gf not only viraj. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoNhk2001deek_210Echo.of.Hope-Facetious-Shwets1502

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I am waiting for the day Saurav gets his hands on Summit
Leela should be an actor in Ram Leela company kitna nautanki; her beta too

Nisha stood firmly by Kabir

Missed the rest but Viraj ko sach mein samajh nahi aaya why Nisha is angry with him? When will the lost puppy reach home?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nhk2001deek_210Echo.of.Hope-Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top