Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anulovessarun

true!
they just roam around their patis and sasumas
but nisha is an exception!
That's y I don't want nisha vj relationship to b too saas bahuish ya :/
N also I want kabir to getxto know abt nishas archery passion n him encouraging her like he does..it wud b awesome..
Originally posted by deek_210

That's y I don't want nisha vj relationship to b too saas bahuish ya :/
N also I want kabir to getxto know abt nishas archery passion n him encouraging her like he does..it wud b awesome..
that i wud love to see
nisha concentrating on archery and kabir concentrating on dance!

that i wud love to see
nisha concentrating on archery and kabir concentrating on dance!
N beech beech mein concentrating on each other :p warna how will v get entertained :p

N beech beech mein concentrating on each other :p warna how will v get entertained :p
gutterminded naughty girl🤣

@lovely_lady-pls join the discussion😆
aap BB mode mein hai kya?😆

LOL! Btw my name is Isha so you can call me that -- i think it's easier to type than my UN haha. 

And yeah, I don't really have anything to add! You guys have said it all! I too love Nisha because of the way she defies typical gender roles and norms and does what she feels is best. She's bindass and not afraid of anyone. She makes mistakes like all humans but she also bounces back and doesn't let the mistakes take away her confidence or fighting spirit. 

For me too, the ideal scenario would be KN concentrating on their respective careers (or tbh I actually don't mind Nisha just focusing on keeping her family either because I think it's a good goal to have) and then settling down once they've accomplished stuff :) 

Btw are you guys from India?? 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_lady

LOL! Btw my name is Isha so you can call me that -- i think it's easier to type than my UN haha. 

And yeah, I don't really have anything to add! You guys have said it all! I too love Nisha because of the way she defies typical gender roles and norms and does what she feels is best. She's bindass and not afraid of anyone. She makes mistakes like all humans but she also bounces back and doesn't let the mistakes take away her confidence or fighting spirit. 

For me too, the ideal scenario would be KN concentrating on their respective careers (or tbh I actually don't mind Nisha just focusing on keeping her family either because I think it's a good goal to have) and then settling down once they've accomplished stuff :) 

Btw are you guys from India?? 
sorry i didnt knw ur name
@bold-👍🏼
yup i dont mind if they settle after accomplishing their goals!
yup i am from India!

He he that i am xP😃

Sry double post
Edited by deek_210 - 8 years ago

He he that i am xP😃
remeber-u are talking to the queen of guttermind😆😆😆

remeber-u are talking to the queen of guttermind😆😆😆
Lol ..I bet u r :p but m no less..u don't know me yet xD if I start it goes way too far so I prefer to b shareef :p andar ka guttermind jaag gaya toh sab sharma jaynge na xP xD