Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

LOLanyway i want her and ramesh to leave the GF and i want to see dadu persuading them to come back...i want dadu to apologize to ramesh...wud that be too much?LOL

anu u r dreaming too much...LOL
i am not nishaROFL

but u r her her voh right? 

dadaji wud do anything but admit his mistakes
but that doesn't mean that i should dream like herLOL
and dadaji will never admit his mistakes!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Ila-Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Teogapi

anu... Hug meri mooh ki baat cheenli.   I too want dadaji to persuade ramy to get back to GH. Mazaa ayega. I want a rn scene too where nisha drags ramy out of GH like she dragged kabir.LOL
And I know its like kuch bhi for shweta.LOL
we both think alike...actually great minds think alikeLOLLOLLOL
hi-5!!!
that wud be total fun...nisha dragging ramesh out of GH and lakshmy following themLOL
bunty and suku can also follow...
I will give a standing ovation for that scene.  I love when nisha fights for ramy. But sometimes it is disrespectful to others but I like it. I hope nishu bro is back with a bang.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

You mean support as in the way Nisha supported Kabir in front of Ramesh during confrontation? 

Technically..Dadaji did talk to VJ...lol just that it wasn't VJ. 

Oh yeah...Ramesh has two more jhatka truths remaining...lol Nisha visiting Viraj and VJ not informed...lol Facepalm moments for him for sure...lol

@bold: yeah, kind off. In a similar way I guess. I was thinking, based upon the way Nisha was vehemently defending Kabir, both yesterday and today, would ramesh maybe suspect that she has feelings for Kabir? And maybe he confront Nisha about it? 

And well okay yeah -- he did "talk" to VJ. but in the day and age of like facetime -- they could've also facetimed or whatever. but like even then GF was completely wrong. they hadn't even seen pictures of Kabir's family, knew next to nothing about him or his background, and still got Nisha married to him. like they got lucky with Kabir and all, but it's so irresponsible of them. I want VJ to tell the entire GF what dhakkans they are. 

And Ramesh...do you think maybe we'd get Laxmi vs VJ rather than Ramesh vs VJ? Because we got Ramesh for OMM so now maybe it's Laxmi's turn LOL? idk

I think Ramesh has seen Nisha's love for Kabir the way she has been supporting Kabir...and Lakshmi can confirm his thoughts that Nisha indeed is in love with Kabir. 

Dadaji has been lucky the family doesn't blame him for his mistakes. VJ said to go ahead with marriage and they went ahead? Lol 

I think CVs wouldn't take chances with Lakshni...she goes MIA anytime...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

@Rema Would love if Ramy gives the breakthrough. But during mandir scene...he stll looked like he was in mounvrath...lol 
Sumit would be jailed for sure. I don't want him to be Pilani boy for sire
didnt get it...can u pls explain?

@Anu-- I think Pilani boys referes to the guys who harrassed her when she was 13 at the sports meet and almost molested her 
i knw that...but what is the connection btw pilani boy and sumit
did she mean that she doesn't want to see dolly being tortured by sumit and hopes that this domestic violence chapter will be over soon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

@ Deeksha + Shweta -- LOL lemme clarify, when i said my scenario of kabir going against his mother for nisha, i didn't necessarily see it as kabir fighting with his mom. just disagreeing. i don't mind seeing disagreements between parents because parents are not always right. i meant like kabir goes like ' nah mom, ilu but i gotta support my girl nisha rn bc she needs me' and the mom can be like 'what? kabir u gonna put that girl over me? u love her or somethin?" and then kabir's like 'nah mom, love aint for me rememba? nisha ma homie' and then finally kabir comes to realization that he loves her. again, just a hypothetical situation because it really seems (or at least i hope so) that kabir isn't gonna fall in love with nisha in 1 day (FJ/ Sumit bp). and I think it was Shivani who said it -- i want kabir to realize that he loves nisha on his own accord if he really is nisha's soulmate -- not because someone switches on the light for him. 

@Deeksha -- yeah I also have high hopes from VJ and Nisha. I really don't want the two to be enemies like Nisha-OMM tho. hopefully VJ turns out to be sane and actually positive on the inside. 
Lololol :v the way u described d scenario ..."nisha,ma homie" xD u rock gal ..i would actually want kB n vj to converse like that since they e from Dubai LMAO ..m ROFLing here ..but yeah it can b the way u said..BTW are u from america o smthing? :p
Yeah I expect vj to b sane too..waise b there r already too many melodramatic aunties.. Want a change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

@Rema That would be so mean of VJ to blame Nisha of playing with her two sons...No one knew Viraj was Kabir's brother...and it's actually her first son who has been creating problems for Nisha. 
You are sure Ramy would be involved in FJ? I doubt that. 
I don't know but she is a mother and she can think like that??? Lt ko chodo she danced with viraj unintentionally though but she raised his hopes there. She can think nisha is olayi.g with this feelings if both her sons na???Confused
I want ramy to be involved. At least be there in brainstorming is session or give a lead. Sumit banging with him has to have some meaning.

Also I want to see viren's face when sumit bp happens. Will he call the police immediately then??? Such a partiality.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Ramesh is THE person who would understand Kabir's dreams better than anyone. He had to bury his own dreams and compromise for his family. He would perfectly know how it would feel. He would support Kabir for sure...but at the end it would be Kabir's decision
true that!!!
ramesh understands kabir! and that is why he didnt question or scold kabir when kabir said that he will leave for London as dance is his passion...

That was the best part. He didn't blame Kabir at all but Nisha and himself. He just is upset with Kabir for making a mazaak of marriage and their life.
yes!he never blamed kabir while everyone else did
he is upset with both of them for taking this hasty decision...
but loved kabir's expression when ramesh and dadu said that he is an outsider
he badly wants to be a part of GF...he loves them too much!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Rema If Dadaji blames Nisha for CM and badnaaming family...Ramesh wouldn't stop from.fighting. he is already frustrated for letting Nisha do a CM 

@Isha Knowing Nisha is in love with Kabir would put Ramesh in a complete fix. He would be so worried. He knows Kabir's dream and that Kabir doesn't love Nisha. So if he decides to LS KN...that would mean he has to.break Nisha's heart himself. I think its better Ramy is in CM track itself...being in FJ and others is too much pressure and stress on him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiEcho.of.Hope

Go to top