Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 29)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema I think Kabir does love Nisha but doesn't know its love. I also want Nisha to say she is ending her marriage with Kabir and wants LS and want Kabir to leave. May be she gets back to GH and Kabir would be in KNH and the distance would make Kabir realise his love? 

@anu Yes...scenario would have been different.  But with Ramesh seeing the way Nisha supports Kabir...if he gets to know of her love he would want to make.the.marriage work somehow. 

@Shivani Aneri said about the bedakal thing. And she was right about CM knowing to family.
yes he wud want to make the marriage work
but i really doubt whether he will stop kabir from pursuing his dreams...i wish he finds out some other way...like the one nisha dreamed...LOL
i just want him to pursue his dreams yaar!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Teogapi-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Isha I understand what you are saying...But why would Kabir get into an argument with his mother when he hasn't realised his love...Also...How is he going to explain him getting married without telling her in the first place? Forget about Cm.

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi-Facetious-Echo.of.Hope

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Haha...I want SaKi too...DoSa isn't working. Saurav also have VV moment of love...lol 
maybe coz heli was unavailable they went ahead with dosa. I want saki even now. Won't it be funny. Saurav was connected with each of gangwal girls other than jwalu. Pehle nishu now dolly and if saki then future mein kirti.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yeah I think the CVs decided to skip bedakal threat maybe. dunno why. would've made for some epic drama and ramesh vs dada ji round 2. 

is heli really dbing a movie? she seems veli. i checked on google, there's no news of her doing a movie? meherzan is doing a movie with sunny leone and karishma tanna due by the end of 2015. so yeah, he seems pretty busy. 

and yeah, SaKi potential with Rupan would've been so wonderful to see and it would've given some substance to rupan vs ramesh.  

no no, shweta, i meant like what if Kabir chooses to support Nisha over VJ before his love realization. he already loves her, his actions show that. he just needs to be hit with tubelight to understand and realize that he loves her. maybe after seeing his actions of how he went against his own mother for Nisha spurs him into thinking that his feelings for Nisha run deeper than those for friends? idk it's just an idea
As much as I want K to support n I wouldn't like to see the sight of kB against his mom..she has already jheloed a lot..I don't want melodrama there..he can do it kindly too.. For me it ll b like n against r which I won't ever like..I want to see how nisha manages vj too.. Don't want it to b typical saas babu type

Yes Kabir shud be caught up on whom to support...I Just hope if the show doesnt end it will not be converted to saas bahu drama with vj and nisha...that wud be like killing the whole story

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Originally posted by Teogapi

I would love of nisha figts with dadaji for LS for herself and dolly. I want a dadajinvs nisha where she tells him whenever she tried to follow him she ended up doing garbad.  Se happened with ritesh too. I want her to say that dadaji never cared for her feelings.he was quiet when Leela's taunted her in terrace when he knew Dolly was there,  he kept quiet when ritesh misbehaves with her and punished her and sukku ulta, he knew that she agreed to marry ritesh when he knew she agreed ou for ramy, he even went forward with the engagement even after her past was revealed olx meri beti etc has to come out now.

That would be really nice to see -- but i feel like maybe it could hurt dada ji too much? to the point where he gets viren's heart problem? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.HopeTeogapiShwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by deek_210

at her trying to seek answers from her...
Actually I don't get his not made for love theory..is he commitment phobic coz he thinks LSD will get affected? Or bcoz of his bad break up with his gf though he did say in bus ki mera dil kabhi tuta nhi h? Or its bcoz no one has yet shown him any love like he said during his bday n hence feels he doesn't deserve it? Is he actually fattu from inside n not that sorted as we think ? Lol :p he's a very interesting character for me ... :p

kabir's character is like a poem...from the surface it looks simple and we think he is open mided and blurts out everything that comes to his mind...but the more we read the poem, we discover that it can be interpreted in several ways...according to one's will ...and more we try to understand ,the deeper the meanings will become...there are so many layers to his character 
i hope CV's give that importance to all those layers in him and dont repeat the mistake they did with Viraj...

Waah waah kya baat h :p u r right. He has many layers

TeogapiEcho.of.HopeAnagha.Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

@Rema I think Kabir does love Nisha but doesn't know its love. I also want Nisha to say she is ending her marriage with Kabir and wants LS and want Kabir to leave. May be she gets back to GH and Kabir would be in KNH and the distance would make Kabir realise his love? 

@anu Yes...scenario would have been different.  But with Ramesh seeing the way Nisha supports Kabir...if he gets to know of her love he would want to make.the.marriage work somehow. 

@Shivani Aneri said about the bedakal thing. And she was right about CM knowing to family.

Okay then let's assume that all spoilers/articles/segments are telling about the track ahead and not next two-three episodes. We do know they've created the bank due to strike.

So will Ramesh help KN coz he doesn't want Nisha to be disowned?

Ramesh can't let disowning happen...and even if it happens... He would leave the house too. He wouldn't bend for Dadaji's drama. 

But no where was it mentioned that Nisha would get disowned. She just fails in her first attempt. 

I wonder when Ramesh would realise the bang...also if the RJ are still in the bag

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyTeogapi-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

The word disown hasnt been used yet na? I don't think that would happen. Nisha would fail first but would succeed before the deadline. Bedakaling would be good though...we can have Dadaji Vs Ramesh then.
i dont want her to succeed before deadlineLOL
let police arrest kabir and then ramesh's and nisha's reactions will be worth watchingLOL
drama drama and drama...LOL

I don't want too much drama yar..  Also...Ramesh would become next Viren with chest pains if more and more problems accumulate...lol So let Nisha succeed before deadline...and then say she is bedakaling the family...lol
LOLanyway i want her and ramesh to leave the GF and i want to see dadu persuading them to come back...i want dadu to apologize to ramesh...wud that be too much?LOL
anu... Hug meri mooh ki baat cheenli.   I too want dadaji to persuade ramy to get back to GH. Mazaa ayega. I want a rn scene too where nisha drags ramy out of GH like she dragged kabir.LOL
And I know its like kuch bhi for shweta.LOL

deek_210lovely_ladyEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

Go to top