Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 26)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

If Kabir realises his love...then only VJ and LT can create problems. I don't see Dadaji opposing CM when things are fine. 

I don't understand why DoSa has started. I wanted SaKi too. That would have been more interesting with Rupan in action. 
but won't kabir's realisation be like I love aarti/nisha of viraj??? Never liked it. Maybe coz this is nisha aur uske cousins they are showing nisha's thoughts elaborately and not kabir's???  I want dadaji to force kn to be together while misha disagrees and wants LS coz  she thinks kabir will be never happy with her. While kabir can be shocked when nisha asks.for LS and during the process he slowly realises his love????
I was a big fan of saki. They used to wear the same colir I'm almost all occasions and rupan's take on kirti loving a middle class guy would have been interesting. Ibdo t like DoSa too. It seems to be forced just for sulee to change the direction of the discussion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

No.. I don't think Pubali is doing any other show. May be some personal commitment. 

That could be the reason we didn't have RL scene with Lakshmi telling Ramesh about Nisha loving Kabir.
i think if that scene was avoided
if that scene was shown,then the whole scenario wud have been different!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

The word disown hasnt been used yet na? I don't think that would happen. Nisha would fail first but would succeed before the deadline. Bedakaling would be good though...we can have Dadaji Vs Ramesh then.
i dont want her to succeed before deadlineLOL
let police arrest kabir and then ramesh's and nisha's reactions will be worth watchingLOL
drama drama and drama...LOL

I don't want too much drama yar..  Also...Ramesh would become next Viren with chest pains if more and more problems accumulate...lol So let Nisha succeed before deadline...and then say she is bedakaling the family...lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi-Facetious-Echo.of.Hope

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

@Shivani Ramesh would have thanked his invisible stars for that thanda response for CM...lol 
But that was so disappointing. Dadaji easily accepted it and said Nisha neednt stay in KNH? He didn't even question. 

Also...why is no one thinking about intention. Why would Kabir steal the jewels...Saurav do it? Lol Senior GF are equal dakkans to the junior ones.

When they can essentially ignore Leela skirting the courtyard and planting jewellery in that bag, ANYTHING can happen. LOL

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
This disown thing.. was there an article or some segment?

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

The word disown hasnt been used yet na? I don't think that would happen. Nisha would fail first but would succeed before the deadline. Bedakaling would be good though...we can have Dadaji Vs Ramesh then.
i dont want her to succeed before deadlineLOL
let police arrest kabir and then ramesh's and nisha's reactions will be worth watchingLOL
drama drama and drama...LOL
in want nisha to be bedhakaled and ramy to leave this house along with sukku bunty and lskhmi. And when sumit bp happens dadaji should go to knh and apologise to ramy and bring him back with izzat.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yeah I think the CVs decided to skip bedakal threat maybe. dunno why. would've made for some epic drama and ramesh vs dada ji round 2. 

is heli really doing a movie? she seems veli. i checked on google, there's no news of her doing a movie? meherzan is doing a movie with sunny leone and karishma tanna due by the end of 2015. so yeah, he seems pretty busy. 

and yeah, SaKi potential with Rupan would've been so wonderful to see and it would've given some substance to rupan vs ramesh.  

no no, shweta, i meant like what if Kabir chooses to support Nisha over VJ before his love realization. he already loves her, his actions show that. he just needs to be hit with tubelight to understand and realize that he loves her. maybe after seeing his actions of how he went against his own mother for Nisha spurs him into thinking that his feelings for Nisha run deeper than those for friends? idk it's just an idea

I am so anxious for Dadaji Vs Ramesh. Dadaji isn't even taunting Ramesh...Angry

I don't want Kabir to actually fight against VJ...I mean she is his mother...I want him to convince VJ than fight. And why would he fight if he isn't in love? So I think when VJ enters...KN would have realised their love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yeah I think the CVs decided to skip bedakal threat maybe. dunno why. would've made for some epic drama and ramesh vs dada ji round 2. 

is heli really doing a movie? she seems veli. i checked on google, there's no news of her doing a movie? meherzan is doing a movie with sunny leone and karishma tanna due by the end of 2015. so yeah, he seems pretty busy. 

and yeah, SaKi potential with Rupan would've been so wonderful to see and it would've given some substance to rupan vs ramesh.  

no no, shweta, i meant like what if Kabir chooses to support Nisha over VJ before his love realization. he already loves her, his actions show that. he just needs to be hit with tubelight to understand and realize that he loves her. maybe after seeing his actions of how he went against his own mother for Nisha spurs him into thinking that his feelings for Nisha run deeper than those for friends? idk it's just an idea
rupan's reaction on saki would have been interesting.  I miss heli yaar. She is such a wonderful actor and they are not utilising her properly.

lovely_lady-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeAnagha.Shwets1502

Go to top