Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 20)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by lgr007

Good morning guys
Are KN gonna fail the 24 hour deadline?...saw somewhere ...oh that wud be so awesome...Nisha wud get disowned and sumit BP wud be postponed...the show will be more interesting...Kabir will have time to realise his feelings in jail...Saurav can be with him...cousins and Ramesh coming to action...i so want this

Good Morning! Or good evening as it is in my location LOL! 

And yeah, a spoiler mentioned that KN fail in proving Kabir innocent. Stakes would definitely be higher with KN failing. I think 50YC is only a few days away na? So maybe Sumit BP will most likely happen there. 

Idk if Kabir-Saurav really goes to jail tho. That would be unexpected. Because there's no way Dada Ji would sent Nisha to jail and she said if Kabir goes, she goes as well. 

And I actually wonder what role cousins will play. Will they be angry at the CM as well? Aman and Sukku did not look pleased when CM was revealed whereas Jwala- Bunty were confused and Dolly was initially shocked but still upset that Kabir was being accused. So can we maybe expect the cousins to be divided on the issue of Kabir innocence/ if KN should be together?  

and Ramesh. he was so quiet today it was kinda sad to see :(

Cousins are gonna be divided i guess...dolly stands with sumit acting or no acting thats clear...the rest of the cousins are there...sukku wont be amused at all he wud do any thing for nisha though aman too...but jwalu and bunty seemed to be in half mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I feel cousins would be with KN. They have never liked Sumit much and they would trust Nisha. Actually Umesh and Kirti's presence would have been interesting. No way Sukku, Bunty or Jwala would go against Nisha. That leaves just Aman who is of no use...lol

deek_210lovely_ladyEcho.of.Hope

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sumit's BP would happen soon. Then? 
GF/Dadaji would want the marriage to work but KN would want to separate? But Kabir has to fall in love during FJ. Or may be VJ enters and want KN separated? 

I just read the article and I LOL-ed at "sarauv gets fresh with [dolly]" what an odd way to describe the situation hahahaha 

Anyways, I can't believe sumit's BP will be over so quickly...do you think the stories the CVs have locked till may contains LT opening too? Like all CM, FJ, LT, VJ, RajBir, happening by the end of May and getting resolved? That would really suck man. 

If FJ will get over in 2-3 days, I feel like that's way too little for Kabir to accept he's in love with Nisha. The CVs used nearly 3 weeks to show how Nisha's feelings towards Kabir developed (although in the show timeline it was 1/2 a month?). I'd like to see something more substantial than the Viraj-loving-Nisha realization. 

And I think VJ would want seperation. I'm curious as to how RL will interact with VJ. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

I read in bollywoodlife KN would succeed in Sumit's BP and would be arrested. Dadaji would tell Dolly that she has his full support for any decision she makes. 
And KN seeing Saurav's genuine feelings for Dolly...would they get both together? 

That's the summary of the article...lol

i saw it
just posted the topic 

happy friday dii

WHAT!! Sumit's BP so soon? Confused Do they even remember 50YC or is it for only LT?

lovely_ladyEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

I feel cousins would be with KN. They have never liked Sumit much and they would trust Nisha. Actually Umesh and Kirti's presence would have been interesting. No way Sukku, Bunty or Jwala would go against Nisha. That leaves just Aman who is of no use...lol

Umesh and Kirti should've definitely been invovled in this track. Umesh is the oldest and is Dolly's brother and Kirti would her Ritesh-Sumit connection would've definitely been intersting. 

I'm assuming both Heli and Meherzaan are out of the show I guess. but there hasn't been any official confirmation...

also, i hope KNV love triangle ends soon. it's too grating to see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@Isha 
But if Sumit is jailed...who would be the next villain...lol OMM would be back then? 

Kabir can't fall in love within 24 hours...lol May be he would realise that he does like Nisha...? 

I do think VJ would want separation and would want Kabir out of India immediately. If by the time of her entry...RaKa has grown strong...VJ isn't going to like RL either. 

What's going to happen with RaKa now. With CM out to the family...Dadaji would take all the limelight now...What's Ramesh going to do. I hate to see him stand helpless. 

DoSa can't happen too soon. I would hate Dolly if she tells she likes Saurav soon after Sumit's BP

deek_210lovely_ladyEcho.of.Hope

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@Shivani May be 50YC is a happy event? And ends with the entry of VJ? Lol Sumit's BP so soon would be weird. He has been running on luck till now...has actually not done anything. 

@Isha I think Meherzaan and Help are busy with their movies and may be would be back after their schedule.

deek_210-Facetious-Echo.of.Hope

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

@Deeksha
Did you notice...Nisha/Aneri was actually laughing when they left in the scooter...at least I felt...lol 

Ramesh remaining silent was really sad and disappointing but understandable. He absolutely has no clue what's going on...and KN had just broken his trust. He knows Kabir wouldn't have done anything but with evidence against him...He can't talk. And with Nisha saying meri pati...it would have got him all confused. Let's see what he does. 

Leela also has to be arrested. 
Lol yeah I noticed that but brushed it off as a blooper :p maybe CVS too did that since they wanted long shot lol..it's pakka mishkats masti saying don't girau me which made aneri smile :p
But srsly I wanted ramesh to at least speak kuch b :p but he did notice nisha n her OTT support. Mera pati was too much :p but she just wanted to save kB somehow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Go to top