Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 15)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

i hate vimla and her double standards. such a differentiation between kabir and sumit even before cm was out. and viren was ready to call the cops na when kabir was being blamed i want to see his face when sumit bp happens. tab kya karega. and vimla will show her cake panti to ramesh's family. i want nisha to fight with dadaji if sumit is let off.Angry

I hated Viren who was ready to call. Shouldn't he at least think of going a peaceful way? I really wished Ramy said something at least there when police calling was discussed..but he would have been RDRd which is a different story. But yes, Sumit's BP would be jhatka for V2 then...Let's see what they would tell about their bada damaad then. 

Viren Vs Ramy has to start now at least.
he did not know about cm even then he was ready to call?? he does not seem to love nisha yaar. i hated him that moment.  i want ramesh and nisha to keep all this intheir mind and bring it out during sumitbp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged

@Rema I think thought Kabir isn't in love yet, he doesn't want to leave Nisha after 2 months. Like when he spoke with the photo..he said I want to find you and then...He remembered Nisha then and her problems. I think he can't keep himself away from Nisha and supporting her. He would be confused. I want Ramy in here...and Kabir talking openly about all this...like a father-son might.
agree. he feels bad for nisha and cares for her. butnot in love yet.
did u feel irritated with nisha's mera pati jaap even after cm got revealed?? i was like sabseacha dost bolo best friend bolo ye pati pati kya laga rakha hai.

I think even Kabir was shocked. I don't know. I found Nisha's support for Kabir too dramatic somewhere. Her intentions were really good, but the scene was too melodramatic. Leave GF, Ramesh knows the full truth of CM...what does Nisha really mean..Kabir is her husband for 2 months? Doesn't it sound Ouch 

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

@Rema When Ramesh was very angry, I was like..Tell something now. Then when CM was out...I was again...Tell something now...LOL 
dadaji ke saamne ramy ki bolti pehli baar band ho gayi nisha ki vajay se. but even his expressions were worth watching.LOL 

We know what Vivek can do with his expressions. The name Viraj just rises his blood pressure..LOL He had various emotions going on, and expressions changed accordingly. 

I want Ramesh to talk to Dadaji...about things becoming alright in GS and not about KN at all. In all this, we can't forget Dadaji is broken completely too, especially because of the reputation which he had built for 50 years coming down.
but i cant believe that he was not saddened a bit coz of cm. is gki and gs everything for him?? nisha'slife does not matter?? i was disappointed.
i too want ramy to talk about gs but he will be chuped by dadaji for sure.

True. Dadaji seemed more concerned about FJ, and didn't care for breaking Nisha's marriage? Just because of the childish CM game KN have played? Did he even understand what CM meant? He didn't even question why they did it? 

No..I meant like the time when Dadaji was broken hearing Dolly's sasural problems and Ritiesh BP...Ramy just sitting with him forgetting the problems he himself is in.
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I am sure Ramy won't let Dadaji make some stupid decision for his daughter. Ramy considers part of CM is his mistake also, and this time he would do what is right for Nisha. And I hope Nisha is open with Ramesh this time and doesn't hide anything. 
i think that will bring back dadaji vs rdr. nisha ka pata nahi she still hasent told ramy about her visits to ph. she has to be open more now.

Oh yes...Ramy has one more jhatka to bear. But yes...this time Ramesh wouldn't let Dadaji make decisions for Nisha. He would want to make it this time. 

Also...VV would be in furious mode. Wonder how he is going to react. I don't want KN staying in KNH anymore. They have to shift.
i just hope nisha tells this to ramy herself. this time ramy will fight coz dadaji'sdecision for nisha has always been disastrous. he has to bring in ritesh thing too.
vv was in mera ghar mode in the precap. but where will kn go yaar. they will not let them in gh jabl=ki sumit baba is living in gh style se.

deek_210

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Once Kabir's name gets cleared from FJ..I want Nisha to ask Kabir to leave from there.

I really want some episodes separation of NiBi. And once Kabir leave from Nisha's life, I wish to see Kabir's realization that he loves Nisha...slow n study. (Only if CVs planned NiBir as end game)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

@bold ROFLROFL Superb!

@blue And driving him pagal also...LOL I think he would probably get himself admitted in a pagal kaana soon...LOL I think he should still consider going on a trip with Lakshmi leaving all this behind..LOL Anyway no one is going to hear him.

Originally posted by lgr007

@bold...i second that...but Kabir wud want to stay hopefully not becoz of realization...LT immediately means more jhatkas for the family...i cant think abt Ramesh right now after all this...i want him to pack up and go the way where Lakshmi has went

I want Ramesh to go far far away as well. This family is doing more harm than good to his mental health. Dunno where Lakshmi is, but it would be awesome if he would just show a Thumbs Down to Kabir and fly off to LondonLOL. I am sure London can offer Ramy a London School of Music.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

But then Kabir was not a bad guy...now he is a bad guy and there is hope that the marriage is fake...so  he wants to end it without thinking much i guess

How did Dadaji know Kabir wasn't a bad guy then? Did he make BG check? Also...what if Kabir was a bad guy from the beginning? Who would Dadaji blame? Ramesh? For sending Nisha on the trip? 

He saved Ramesh and Chandu, Dadaji assumed he is a nice guy...Dadaji was stupid...now there is evidence he is bad guy he wants to correct his mistake without showcasing the mistake

Oh he is going to blame Ramesh for sending Nisha on the trip

So when Sumit's BP happens...Kabir becomes a good guy again? Dadaji has to realise that he is really bad in judging people. 

IF Ramesh fights for KN being together or LS with Dadaji definitely on the other side of Ramy, Dadaji wouldn't leave a chance to taunt. I mean...I can't believe Dadaji still taunts about Ramesh's failure in music YEARS back. 
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged

i hate vimla and her double standards. such a differentiation between kabir and sumit even before cm was out. and viren was ready to call the cops na when kabir was being blamed i want to see his face when sumit bp happens. tab kya karega. and vimla will show her cake panti to ramesh's family. i want nisha to fight with dadaji if sumit is let off.Angry

I hated Viren who was ready to call. Shouldn't he at least think of going a peaceful way? I really wished Ramy said something at least there when police calling was discussed..but he would have been RDRd which is a different story. But yes, Sumit's BP would be jhatka for V2 then...Let's see what they would tell about their bada damaad then. 

Viren Vs Ramy has to start now at least.
he did not know about cm even then he was ready to call?? he does not seem to love nisha yaar. i hated him that moment.  i want ramesh and nisha to keep all this intheir mind and bring it out during sumitbp.

Nisha might tell...But Ramesh wouldn't. 

Viren just follows what Dadaji says. Dadaji says call police. He did that..Angry Dolly time is going to test him as a father. I want him to oppose Dadaji. 

Go to top