Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

I want Ramesh to go far far away as well. This family is doing more harm than good to his mental health. Dunno where Lakshmi is, but it would be awesome if he would just show a 👎🏼 to Kabir and fly off to London😆. I am sure London can offer Ramy a London School of Music.

He would be happy with his dargah next street also..waise hi no one is going to find him. Lakshmi can check in into her school hostel...May be Bunty can also get into the same school. 

Else...Ramesh said..You want to disown Nisha...Here I disown you..and leaves the house..😆 And lives happily (for the first time) ever after..😉
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi
Ramy has to leave NOW! KN doesn't seem to need his help or support. Ramy anyway won't be let to talk...Why take all the stress?

IF Lakshmi comes in, Ramy would have to use more of his low battery charge to calm her down and explain. Now with CM out to everyone, he would have to explain CM also.

I dont know about Pubali's dates...but either they should have waited...or done something about it...Because Lakshmi cant be missing EVERYTIME!! Its really bad writing and makes no sense whatever excuse they give. She cant go on a class excursion suddenly.
Originally posted by Teogapi

chalo gtg. good night. how we have ramy with some lines tomorrow.😆

Hopefully! Fight would take half the episode for sure. You can skip..but I can't..😆

Ramy with lines is very much needed..😆

Good Night!

So when Sumit's BP happens...Kabir becomes a good guy again? Dadaji has to realise that he is really bad in judging people.

IF Ramesh fights for KN being together or LS with Dadaji definitely on the other side of Ramy, Dadaji wouldn't leave a chance to taunt. I mean...I can't believe Dadaji still taunts about Ramesh's failure in music YEARS back.

When sumit BP happen kabir would be good guy but he wont be asked for forgiveness for his badnaami...then dadaji would bring up CM and taunt KN and Ramy...but dolly would be forced to stay in the marriage then only we can have dadaji vs Ramesh
Originally posted by Teogapi

@bold: 🤣

damad vs damaad going on in gf. actually i loved rupan ramy and mohan the ost even though they did not have any lines. gt was too good with her smirk and ramy with shock helplessnessetc and mohan looked funny with his vasmol hair.😆

i too wanted a bam form nisha for saurav but bechara was already bamed by leela's dhai kilo ka haath.😆

@bold...🤣🤣 Surakshit kaale mere baal, vasmol ne kiya kamal👏.

@red...Sunny paji would be proud!

There were moments where it seemed like Ramesh would say something, but clearly he was smart enough to realize that there is no point in using logic with a bunch on 🤪people. I liked how he saved his breath and instead resorted to giving helpless look for being stuck in this.

As for KN, I am all up for separation😆. It would spice up their relationship, and give us more tracks to look forward to.

Originally posted by soooperfan

I dont know about Pubali's dates...but either they should have waited...or done something about it...Because Lakshmi cant be missing EVERYTIME!! Its really bad writing and makes no sense whatever excuse they give. She cant go on a class excursion suddenly.

I think it's definitely Pubali's dates. For the past few episodes we got itself, we had body double for her. But yes, Lakshmi missing everytime isn't done. 
Originally posted by lgr007

[
When sumit BP happen kabir would be good guy but he wont be asked for forgiveness for his badnaami...then dadaji would bring up CM and taunt KN and Ramy...but dolly would be forced to stay in the marriage then only we can have dadaji vs Ramesh

It's just not about Dadaji Vs Ramesh...It's also about Dadaji seeing all his decisions have been wrong. From Dolly's marriage...Ritiesh...KN marriage...KaSa blamed...and above that not understanding Ramesh. He has been delusional as well to say. He is seeing what he wants to see. 

But when Ramesh showed him the real mirror during Nisha's trip, Dadaji ignored it and went into retirement drama to show his power. 

Dadaji seriously have to take a break and retire. But who would take over? Viren? Can he?
Originally posted by Mehrana

@bold...🤣🤣 Surakshit kaale mere baal, vasmol ne kiya kamal👏.

@red...Sunny paji would be proud!

There were moments where it seemed like Ramesh would say something, but clearly he was smart enough to realize that there is no point in using logic with a bunch on 🤪people. I liked how he saved his breath and instead resorted to giving helpless look for being stuck in this.

As for KN, I am all up for separation😆. It would spice up their relationship, and give us more tracks to look forward to.

@bold Perfectly written. If he had used the banged instance with Sumit then and there...Dadaji would have brushed it off like CM. Also...tbh...Ramesh didn't seemed to have any strength to say anything...He has to recharge his battery a little bit more. Seemed to have drained because of confrontation..😆

It's just not about Dadaji Vs Ramesh...It's also about Dadaji seeing all his decisions have been wrong. From Dolly's marriage...Ritiesh...KN marriage...KaSa blamed...and above that not understanding Ramesh. He has been delusional as well to say. He is seeing what he wants to see.

But when Ramesh showed him the real mirror during Nisha's trip, Dadaji ignored it and went into retirement drama to show his power.

Dadaji seriously have to take a break and retire. But who would take over? Viren? Can he?

If the show is gonna end...i want CVs to show dadaji's realization along with Ramesh's success,dosa and nibir

Do you think dadaji will ever be able to see the mistakes he has made till now? I don't think he is capable of that. He says stuff like "I made the mistake by trusting you", but only to sound melodramatic😆. Like you said, when he is shown the mirror he does more drama.

The day he sees how unjust he has been towards Ramesh, that day the show will end...lol. Oh Dadaji, stay like this...you give us a lot of emotions to deal with.