Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 11)

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

saurav was an idiot today. abi realise karna tha kya?? i thing DoSa will meet with strong opposition inthe future. 
ramy excelled in his expressions. i want to watch the epi again muted just to watch his expressions.LOL

i think after fj nisha would want kabir to leave coz of this beizzati and kabir is fall in love within 24 ghante.LOL

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later
But Dolly's anger was justified

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 
vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? Confused

i think he wud want to save his daughter's marriage...viren is like dadaji in these kind of things...i hope dolly refuses but she wont fearing her father's health

But Dadaji was ready to break KN marriage instantly today na? without even questioning..Angry Why would he allow DoSu together after Sumit's BP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007deek_210Echo.of.Hope

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by Mehrana

@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 
Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 

Dadi admitted herself to a hospital beforehand. She probably had a "dream" of this, and knew what to do. So many secrets coming out, so many allegations just being thrown from one damaad to another.

GF annoyed me (of course Ramesh doesn't count hereEmbarrassed). I expect to see cousins POV tomorrow, but doubt with the Viraj drama we would get it. Senior citizens were so dumb and obnoxious. Dadaji let his anger guide him, he did not even stop to contemplate...he had to keep on mouthing whatever came to his mind.

Honestly, I really would have like it if Nisha just BAMed SauravLOL, but I guess Leela filled the quota. Hmmm, Ramesh will remember it. I am hoping he would help Nisha collect evidence, or maybe find one himself after KN would give up.
@bold: ROFL

damad vs damaad going on in gf. actually i loved rupan ramy and mohan the ost even though they did not have any lines. gt was too good with her smirk and ramy with shock helplessnessetc and mohan looked funny with his vasmol hair.LOL

i too wanted a bam form nisha for saurav but bechara was already bamed by leela's dhai kilo ka haath.LOL

facepalmEcho.of.HopeShwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged

@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 
Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 
dadaji always believes others than his own. leela was overacting today again. she should tone down a lot. the way her hair stuck to her face everytime she turned was kinda funny.LOL
thank god sumit did not know about nisha's past varna he would have made that public too. chuha kahika.Angry

Don't talk of Leela...Angry She has to be thrown out. And Vimla was pleading with her? Gosh! I hate when women cry instantly...Angry 

Vimala gets on my nerves more than Rupan sometimes...and she is supposed to be the bad one...hate it when vimala pleaded with leela when she accused dolly of Dosa

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

I want to see d epi now..u guys r making me more curiousCryCry

You would be frustrated...I can guarantee that..LOL

deek_210Echo.of.Hope

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

saurav was an idiot today. abi realise karna tha kya?? i thing DoSa will meet with strong opposition inthe future. 
ramy excelled in his expressions. i want to watch the epi again muted just to watch his expressions.LOL

i think after fj nisha would want kabir to leave coz of this beizzati and kabir is fall in love within 24 ghante.LOL

Kuch bhi LOL

Madam PLEASE don't give ideas. Yours are as it is stolen with not even a thank you in return. LOL
i dont know yaar this is the only way to keep kn together. ya phir they show a seperation and kabir realising his feelings then???'
the only thing i dont want is nisha finding out about LT in sumit bp process.

deek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later
But Dolly's anger was justified

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 
vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? Confused

i think he wud want to save his daughter's marriage...viren is like dadaji in these kind of things...i hope dolly refuses but she wont fearing her father's health

But Dadaji was ready to break KN marriage instantly today na? without even questioning..Angry Why would he allow DoSu together after Sumit's BP.

becoz KN was really fake one...but Dolly sumit was a real one ...or it cud just be the double standards about daughters

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.

@bold ROFLROFL Superb!

@blue And driving him pagal also...LOL I think he would probably get himself admitted in a pagal kaana soon...LOL I think he should still consider going on a trip with Lakshmi leaving all this behind..LOL Anyway no one is going to hear him.

facepalmdeek_210

Go to top