Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

now if dadaji supports sulee andlets them off i want ramy to question dadaji. 

Kahan ki question yar. I felt so bad for Ramy looking at everyone helplessly...and registering every truth or lie that comes across him. 

But yes, once we have our Ramy back...He wouldn't back out from questioning...Just not for Nisha's sake...but for Dolly's sake. 
vv think also can be like a clue for ramy. sumit knows about cm vv told ramy about cm and sumit met vv. he can deduce that to cumit told vv about cm.

As I said...Ramesh would need time. I don't think he looked disgusted at Saurav but just disbelief. He would still trust his words. Yes..the bang and the timing of the bang can be accounted by him. And also about VV and Sumit as you said. 

Ramesh can actually ask in kasam mode to Kabir if he had done it, in case he has doubts. With no as answer...he would know it's Sumit. 
kasam mode is getting us. i cant believe that cvs gave us a wonderful cm revelation to ramy and the gf one was phuss.  i think after ls ramy will be the first one to support DoSa. but dosa will take time from dolly's side. and saurav will not be allowed in gf even after bp.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flamedeek_210-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged

@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 
Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 
dadaji always believes others than his own. leela was overacting today again. she should tone down a lot. the way her hair stuck to her face everytime she turned was kinda funny.LOL
thank god sumit did not know about nisha's past varna he would have made that public too. chuha kahika.Angry

Don't talk of Leela...Angry She has to be thrown out. And Vimla was pleading with her? Gosh! I hate when women cry instantly...Angry 

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lgr007

and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later
But Dolly's anger was justified

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 
vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

That's  what!! Maybe I had quite high hopes with this situation that it fell completely flat for me.

The only moment I liked about CM revelation was how Ramesh and Saurav closed their eyes when Sumit revealed CM. Those two have been the only ones to actually care how this would affect Nisha.

We all had high hopes. But Dadaji seemed to be taking it like some news in the newspaper. 

I also liked their reaction. Saurav was like...now here is another one...And Ramesh was like...Not more problems. Now Ramesh wouldn't be allowed to do anything to rectify CM...Or he has to get to Meri Beti mode. 
haan bunty failing in exam had more reactions than cm.LOL
ihope ramy has some power when dadaji deidcides about cm. meri beti part 2 has to happen.

I am sure Ramy won't let Dadaji make some stupid decision for his daughter. Ramy considers part of CM is his mistake also, and this time he would do what is right for Nisha. And I hope Nisha is open with Ramesh this time and doesn't hide anything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyEcho.of.Hope

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged

now if dadaji supports sulee andlets them off i want ramy to question dadaji. 

Kahan ki question yar. I felt so bad for Ramy looking at everyone helplessly...and registering every truth or lie that comes across him. 

But yes, once we have our Ramy back...He wouldn't back out from questioning...Just not for Nisha's sake...but for Dolly's sake. 
vv think also can be like a clue for ramy. sumit knows about cm vv told ramy about cm and sumit met vv. he can deduce that to cumit told vv about cm.

As I said...Ramesh would need time. I don't think he looked disgusted at Saurav but just disbelief. He would still trust his words. Yes..the bang and the timing of the bang can be accounted by him. And also about VV and Sumit as you said. 

Ramesh can actually ask in kasam mode to Kabir if he had done it, in case he has doubts. With no as answer...he would know it's Sumit. 
kasam mode is getting us. i cant believe that cvs gave us a wonderful cm revelation to ramy and the gf one was phuss.  i think after ls ramy will be the first one to support DoSa. but dosa will take time from dolly's side. and saurav will not be allowed in gf even after bp.

Saurav has to explain that he just had feelings for her, which he himself didn't understand. But yes, that would take time. Before DoSa...I want DoSu LS where Ramy should play a role. 

I still can't get over confrontation scene yar. I don't know after how many centuries we would get that back. 

Echo.of.Hope

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged

and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 
vbut if sumit bp happens then will viren want dolly to be in the marriage?? Confused

i think he wud want to save his daughter's marriage...viren is like dadaji in these kind of things...i hope dolly refuses but she wont fearing her father's health

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I want to see d epi now..u guys r making me more curiousCryCry

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

What if Sumit pleads guilty and apologises profusely? I think Sumit's BP itself will get another attack.

Go to top