Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

that wud be nice to watch
sumit will think that dolly honestly supports him !
and maybe dolly will find something that will convince her that sumit is behind all these?

i want her to slap[ sumit infront of samaj and GH
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lgr007

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judge😡 as if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

Kabir wont do either.,...he wont judge or pity...that wud make him a grt human being in my opinion

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl  blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
boys get to enjoy life and roam around whereas girls should stay at home...why?safety reasons...this is just exhausting!!!😡
and the way society alienates the victims...and they try to find fault in them😡😡😡
they will say that all this happened because of the girl's dressing sense😡😡😡
pathetic!!!
blah-blah thumbnail

i want her to slap[ sumit infront of samaj and GH

and then i will clap for her!!!
standing ovation!!!👏
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl  blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
boys get to enjoy life and roam around whereas girls should stay at home...why?safety reasons...this is just exhausting!!!😡
and the way society alienates the victims...and they try to find fault in them😡😡😡
pathetic!!!

How much ever we try the society refuses to accept that girls r equal to boys n in some cases better than them
Precisely the reason I love nisha ..shes never weak in front of guys ..she takes care of herself.. Even during holi fight of KV ..she held kabirs fist for stopping him n did not plead..she only shows her vulnerability to the ones she loves n trusts n knows they won't take her fayda like this time kV fight in knh she cried.
I absolutely love her character like that
-Ila- thumbnail

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
pathetic!!!

Honestly it sucks to be a teenage girl in India...ppl r so pathetic ...even abt things like rape most Indians think its the fault of the girl...why did she go out at all? That is their question
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

How much ever we try the society refuses to accept that girls r equal to boys n in some cases better than them
Precisely the reason I love nisha ..shes never weak in front of guys ..she takes care of herself.. Even during holi fight of KV ..she held kabirs fist for stopping him n did not plead..she only shows her vulnerability to the ones she loves n trusts n knows they won't take her fayda like this time kV fight in knh she cried.

truly...she is the bravest female lead i have met till now!!!
she rocks yaar!
she always has that firm determination to set things right ,even if the situation is worse!
and being vulnerable in front of ur loved one is not a ba thing...it is actually good...there should be that one person who wud knw u and support u thru ur thick and thin...
blah-blah thumbnail
@lovely_lady-pls join the discussion😆
aap BB mode mein hai kya?😆
blah-blah thumbnail

Honestly it sucks to be a teenage girl in India...ppl r so pathetic ...even abt things like rape most Indians think its the fault of the girl...why did she go out at all? That is their question

true!!!
that is why India is the 4th dangerous country for women in the world!

-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Yes that's why I love nishu bro too...look at all other shows they ultimately show that girls are meant for domestic life alone...there are dreams for girls too...Nisha is the best example how girls can be more than boys...and most other female leads are so whiny
blah-blah thumbnail

Yes that's why I love nishu bro too...look at all other shows they ultimately show that girls are meant for domestic life alone...there are dreams for girls too...Nisha is the best example how girls can be more than boys...and most other female leads are so whiny

true!
they just roam around their patis and sasumas
but nisha is an exception!