Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

i thought it wud happen too...but then the focus shifted to CM and nisha's realisation
yes kabir has the right to knw the truth...may be Viraj will tell him after they become ache dost?
but i want nisha to tell him the truth!!!
Originally posted by Teogapi

yep. I am a tamilian.
U???
i am mallu😉
lakshmi ignore this😆
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anulovessarun

yes kabir has the right to knw the truth...may be Viraj will tell him after they become ache dost?
but i want nisha to tell him the truth!!!

Kabir knowing the truth through anyone but Nisha wud be wrong in my opinion...the only person who has the right to talk abt Nisha's past is Nisha and no one else...its her personal choice to tell or not

shahid?🤣
its ok baby,u will get someone better
he now looks like an old man with his shaved head😆
ok lets get back to NAUC or else shwetha will kill us🤣
Thanks Yarr :* xD
No no no don't u dare say that about my shahid :p he's still my pyaar ..its complicated u see :p ..I can't hear against him.. Nhe has his hair back now :p n he looks cute as eff <3 ^.^
Oh yeah yeah sry shweta :p😆
Back to nauc

i am mallu😉
lakshmi ignore this😆

completely ignored the usage

i am also a Keralite Rema dii...u r frm Chennai ?
Originally posted by lgr007

Kabir knowing the truth through anyone but Nisha wud be wrong in my opinion...the only person who has the right to talk abt Nisha's past is Nisha and no one else...its her personal choice to tell or not
true!
i dont want kabir to sympathize with her after knowing abt it!
i want him to tell her that she is brave and make her realize that she is special!
Originally posted by deek_210

Thanks Yarr :* xD
No no no don't u dare say that about my shahid :p he's still my pyaar ..its complicated u see :p ..I can't hear against him.. Nhe has his hair back now :p n he looks cute as eff <3 ^.^
Oh yeah yeah sry shweta :p😆
Back to nauc
ur relationship status-its complicated😆
i still dont get why dolly is supporting sumit!

ur relationship status-its complicated😆
i still dont get why dolly is supporting sumit!
She said na in seg its more than we ll see..she's putting up an act probably to get more info from sumit..she's doublecrossung him..that way in d end she ll only do his bp I gues
Originally posted by deek_210

She said na in seg its more than we ll see..she's putting up an act probably to get more info from sumit..she's doublecrossung him..that way in d end she ll only do his bp I gues
that wud be nice to watch
sumit will think that dolly honestly supports him !
and maybe dolly will find something that will convince her that sumit is behind all these?

true!
i dont want kabir to sympathize with her after knowing abt it!
i want him to tell her that she is brave and make her realize that she is special!

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judge😡 as if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

Kabir wont do either.,...he wont judge or pity...that wud make him a grt human being in my opinion